It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eclipse Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Greetings everyone on ATS. I would like to take a few moments to explain something that may or may not be happening on this globe at this very moment.

I watch an Anime called Fairy Tail. And in this Anime, there is a group of individuals who are trying to achieve the Eclipse Project. What this entails, is that Reptilians and Mammals are to work together to overcome a greater evil known as Zeref, the immortal black wizard.

In our society however, this figure could be known as Satan, The Devil, Lucifer, etc.

We all know the stories about Reptilians and how they view our human race as Inferior, according to theories that is. However, the Illuminatti have gained too much ground and have summoned a darkness that could devour the whole of humanity.

I saw this part in the Anime, and it got me thinking about how the media puts out messages to the people watching them.

Very similar to the way Michael Jackson spoke out about the illuminatti in many of his videos.

I know that this may be a longshot of an idea. But what Fairy Tail is trying to give a message about what is to come?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I give up. What if?

What if Dr. Who is giving us a message?
What if (god forbid) Twilight is giving us a message?

On the other hand, what if they are simple works of fiction?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I believe you. The elite tries to secretly send us message via cartoons and anime.

For ex:-
The golden aura in Dragon Ballz is actually the real aura.
The dragon in your avatar is from dragon ball z and it is actually an ancient dragon from chinese folk stories.
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well I watched an anime called Hellsing.
In that one there is a shape shifting vampire that has this super hot assistant called "police girl" and they go out and fight other less powerful vampires, and she is all hot and stuff.
What if it is sending me a message that if I want a super hot police girl of my own I should go out a beat up people that are less powerful than me.
Or what if District 9 was a documentary and it was telling me to make little toys out of garbage to give to my wife after I leave her to live in a shanty town with some dude named chris who leave me.
This is fun, got any more?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Or what if you are a bunch of trolls who have no imagination?

This is a CONSPIRACY Website. I try to find conspiracies in everything I watch, you should give it a try, might make your life a little interesting instead of dull!
edit on 1-2-2013 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
According to the popular exopolitical theory, it is the Illuminati working with the grays and other reptilians for a more authoritarian style of governance including genetic manipulation, cybernetics and other technology. For this culture, the big bad wizard would be anarchy and loss of control. Are humans really weak enough that civilization would crash if they where not pushed around, limited in options and made to work? or is it just the risk of collapse enough to keep a tight grip on power?

But while there is no disclosure and verification of facts it is hard to say what the actual situation is. It is good to keep an open mind and assess different options, but be careful where you place your bets.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You keep saying they...who is they?

...and no, not "TPTB" or "ILLUMINATI"...I want names, or at least some rational organization that can be linked to previous acts such as those you are presenting.

BTW, I'm willing to go along with this as long as you can provide some sources and some tangible connections to those you're calling out.

However, I don't think every villain is satan, sure some of them could be, but some of them simply come from the minds of artists and writers that have absolutely no affiliation with some secret, un-named, faceless society.

Star for effort, let's hear/see more.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

This is a CONSPIRACY Website. I try to find conspiracies in everything I watch, you should give it a try, might make your life a little interesting instead of dull!

Or that YOU have an over active imagination need to stop watching cartoons and look a bit sad!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Or that YOU have an over active imagination need to stop watching cartoons and look a bit sad!

Dissing anime, tsk tsk, it's a shame when someone has to attack someone personally just to get their point across. Man this website is awesome.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

You keep saying they...who is they?

...and no, not "TPTB" or "ILLUMINATI"...I want names, or at least some rational organization that can be linked to previous acts such as those you are presenting.

BTW, I'm willing to go along with this as long as you can provide some sources and some tangible connections to those you're calling out.

However, I don't think every villain is satan, sure some of them could be, but some of them simply come from the minds of artists and writers that have absolutely no affiliation with some secret, un-named, faceless society.

Star for effort, let's hear/see more.

Like I would have such connections and information! If I did, I sure wouldnt be posting here, I'd be working on an infiltration regime! Cmon people! I am just trying to throw out something I saw, stop trying to suck every ounce of info out of me over one simple post!

I posted this so that I could get YOUR thoughts on it. I just started the topic!

I mean, I have no idea what they are called otherwise. The people underground? The people who do sick rituals at all major events? What else can I say?

If you know something, then how you put some input into the post. Thats what I am looking for!

top topics

join