It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war with china

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I truly believe that within the next decade we will see an all out war with china. They have escalated their military development and force projection ten fold in just 5 years. At the current rate of consumption of fuel rare earth elements and now land grabs twords Taiwan, japan it looks like we now have a new boogy man to fight. I had previously thought this scenario was a far fetched possibility considering how much they have depended on our economy in the past but now we are nearly tapped out and depend on them for goods. They have successfully infiltrated our weapons tech industry going as far as buying the wreckage of our stealth helicopter from the binladin raid.

Then came the final peice to prove this to me. state run media organisations called for the disarmament of our citizens. Why would this matter to a regime who forces its population into slave labor and even forced abortions. Human life means little to the chinese leadership especially that of americans so then why would chinese state run news be calling for the civilian population to be disarmed? Its simple really there is only one way for any one nation to defeat america and it is a war of attrition untill such a time as we could be invaded and occupied. Same with us and nazi germany we had to wittle them down untill we could strike the mainland. Unlike ww2 they have to help collapse us finacialy to slow military spending and development so they can catch up. China has done an exellent job of this all it took was good old capitalist greed. Though they did not engineer this they simply capitalised on governments inability to stop the finacial bleeding.

They are at this very moment trying to finish off the petro dollar that will in its very essence kill us and leave us open for attack. If we dont start attacking through subterfuge we will be in for the fight of our lives as their is only room at the top for one nation and as an american I've never settled for second best even though in reality we would not get that spot. The chinese are smart but their ego makes them weak if we do nothing our civilization will be much like rome a foot note in history.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is going to be a war in Southeast Asia in the next few years. Too many people grabbing for too many islands and their resources. And China is the biggest bully on the block when it comes to them. Sooner or later someone is going to go too far, and there's going to be a shooting war. There have already been shots fired, but luckily everyone backed down. Eventually it's going to happen, and someone won't back down.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

China's entry on to the world stage is well timed and carefully managed and its power base is not restricted by moral considerations since the Chinese government have shown by their actions in the past that they don't have any.

Their ability to keep over 1000,000,000 citizens in line is apt to give them a sense of invincibility not to mention the confidence to imagine they could use similar tactics to control 7000,000,000.

I'm sure they wouldn't turn down the opportunity should it arise.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
People seem to think that this will take place:-

China+Russia
vs
US.

Why do you think this will take place?
Just because China and the US wants to prove that they are superior+minor border issues?

I tell you right now that this war will not take place.

The war that will take place in the future is this :-

60+ Islamic counties(which have got incredibly powerful after US support like Egypt)
vs
US+EU+China(surprisingly)+India+Israel+any other fortunate country which is not Islamic.

Mark my words.
I guarantee that Islam vs Non Islam will take place in the future.
And China will be US's greatest ally ...and only hope.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Feudalism >>>> Protestantism >>>> Monarchies >>>> Nazism/Fascism >>>> Communism >>>> Islamic Fundamentalism >>>> China

Just another politically engineered enemy to keep the coffers of the warmongers full. Not a full blown problem yet but they will make it so, they are just getting it started for now.
edit on 31/1/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Out right war with China? maybe but the out right war will be with NKorea, aka DPRK, then China will come to aid of the little tyrant, just as they did in the 50-53 war er police action er UN action ok fine the civil war of North and south Korea, We will be in 2 fronts this time around one the war with Iran, Syria, and Egypt, Possibly Russia. Not so much as face to face but weapons Vs weapons and tech crews 2nd with DPRK yes we will be defending Israel and South Korea and our US selves 2013 is really starting to an unlucky year , not just for the US but the world. I should add limited Nuke war fare. nothing more than 20 kT nuke here is one worth looking at www.nukefix.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I hope its at least occurred to all world powers at one time or another to push for no more troops except for law enforcement, bring all troops home and rather having them killed or maimed have them use their education to fix the economy by working together to create jobs so that there will be a world much better for everybody's offspring.

top topics

join