It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best ufo sightings of january 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
some of these are awesome
www.youtube.com...
blinking lights
lights in sky
unexplained for now
edit on 31-1-2013 by xszawe because: edited for the one who wants tto be a mod so bad

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

One o f the least informative threads I've ever seen on ATS. If you want people to participate in your threads, you need to make them more interesting. Give some info on what you are asking us to view, give your own opinions on what you are presenting.

Des

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Some of those are awesome.
I've seen those singularly but not all together in the one vid which is nice...sans the background music covering the original sound track too much.

Just a suggestion:
If you want people to participate in your threads, you need to make them more interesting. Give some info on what you are asking us to view, give your own opinions on what you are presenting.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by xszawe

Some of those are awesome.

Just a suggestion, If you want people to participate in your threads, you need to make them more interesting. Give some info on what you are asking us to view, give your own opinions on what you are presenting.

its a youtube vid with what they call the best sightings of january 2013
if you are not interested in seeing that
dont watch

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dude I totally agree although I wouldn’t call it the least informative, there are other than are just as uninformative and its downright annoying that ATS standards have been lowered so much. The OP doesn’t even bother to discuss the topic at then why should we.

I watched and most of the clips I think that someone who knows more about this stuff could quite quickly dismiss.

But the OP is a total fail.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is quality.
A very good compilation of UFOs.

Some of these can be explained logically, but many of them can't.

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Personally I thought the video was intetesting.
And honestly, what more can you say other than "best UFO video sightings for Jan 2013"?

Just try not to take what some say to heart... Look at it as constructive criticism. Maybe even just by adding---> " Here's a ufo compilation I found. Some of them you might of seen and some of them new I am sure. Enjoy, I know I did!". Something like that

Great vid though

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry but i never found any of those videos impressive...most are easily explained or deliberate hoax...i really hope theirs better videos to come this year.

Mental note to self dont trust anything from that Anonymous dude on Youtube

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Typical youtube BS watched up to the ufo's over the Moon surface, lets look at 2 of the so called ufo's first the Melbourne sphere it looks like a bird and if you look at the zoomed in filtered version look at the edges on opposite sides of the object the move.

The Moon one gave me a good giggle look up line of site just because an object looks like it's flying across the Moon doesn't mean it's anywhere near the Moon or this picture here shows us some new Astronauts!!!

The little white dot on the video could be any size and anywhere between the camera and the Moon, thats the problem with youtube and people like you believe everything you see

edit on 1-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Very good video, thanx for the share.

new topics

top topics

join