It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, i am new to the website but not new to alien contact ~ im looking for answers, maybe ill find them here and maybe i wont. I have seen alien crafts hovering around my home area and i am some-what confused as to why there on earth. Thank you for having me here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome Snowy Owl, I hope you find what you are looking for and this is certainly the place to be if you want answers.

Put on your seat belt and have a safe and fun journey.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

Welcome to the tribe!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Hope you find what you are looking for here....

Des

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, I am really enjoying myself.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, cute name.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
See you around the site.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Love your posting name!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Welcome welcome aboard the ship of awesomeness...or insanity!!
wink wink

Glad you joined.

Peace and love
Nat

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Welcome SO...

I have seen alien crafts hovering around my home area and i am some-what confused as to why there on earth.

You'll be a Top 50 member in no time...

Enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Welcome to the tribe!

wouldn't it be flock?
after all here av has owl init

welcome any bird is a friend to me

xploder

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Well...Welcome and good luck.

If you are looking for answers about this and if you are speaking the truth as there are many who tend to over state such things or outright make them up...I would suggest attempting to find what might be specific to your area such as Military Bases...Nuclear Power...History of Sightings.

I know quite a bit about this subject from my sometimes...JOB experience and I know with 100% certainty that E.T. is a reality.

I wish I did not.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, SnowyOwl !! Nice nickname, Fourth Kind perhaps?...

The Alien/UFO Forum is neat but the Gray Area Forum is where a lot of members share their stories. You might enjoy some of them that might be similar to yours.

In any case, enjoy the ride !!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was going to call myself the white owl since my skin is a bit paler than most people in my home town but i saw the snowy owl online and i thought that would be the perfect name its simple and i love owls its my favorite bird, and yes what i have seen (alien crafts) is 100% true i do not fabricate what i have been saying Ive also experienced many other things that has to do with aliens im sure you will all read them in good time, there is so many good readings at this website i havent had much time to look around thank you everyone you all seem very nice and i looking forward to getting to know you all.. . bye for now

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Explanation:

For me this is very spooky
and here is why ...

Anybody worth their salt with numerology and symbology can see the obvious!

Also recently on ATS ...

Originally posted by leolady
Horoscope for OmegaLogos

OmegaLogos you are a resilient wise OwL. Those who seek insight from you shall only need to look upon your impressive wingspan for answers. For...they just may be surprised at how you lift them onto your wings and take them for a ride they will never forget. You offer a wisdom that brings solutions. You can see through pretence & illusion to discover hidden truths. & you guide others w/visions and inner knowing to reveal truth.

& this is how I picture you

edit on 26-1-2013 by leolady because: (no reason given)

And hence my new avatar ...

Personal Disclosure: And with your username and recent arrival just after the above was posted ... I think I have good cause for some concern ... because there is just a few to many correlations for me to not take notice ... and so I gave this thread it's 7th flag because I am completing any magic that was required by dragging my attention span here!

The devil is in the details so Hail Eris and Hail Achlys!

Can the
please look deeply into this?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That was a very nice owl and what it said about the owl fits me perfectly, not to sound vain but thats how i picture myself also i can see the hidden truths, i really enjoyed your post

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl

i am some-what confused

Thank you for having me here.

Welcome

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi, I am also new to this site but not to the UFO situation as well!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
welcome to the forum, i am thomas, saying hello, and i am too new in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join