It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Tells America It's Now Or Never

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

i literally laughed out loud when i saw this.

seems legit. second line.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OP + Isreal already striking Iran in ground strikes. It looks like War may be here soon.

I ain't scurred.

www.businessweek.com...

Are they just picking fights? Gaza? Iran? Ughhh
edit on 1-2-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
OP + Isreal already striking Iran in ground strikes. It looks like War may be here soon.

I ain't scurred.

www.businessweek.com...

Are they just picking fights? Gaza? Iran? Ughhh
edit on 1-2-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

"Israeli jets struck the Gaza Strip today, killing the leader of Hamas’s military wing as the army pledged the use of ground troops for the first time since 2009 if required to end attacks on its citizens."

Wheres the news of Israel being attacked? I swear I only read when Israel attacks.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

Originally posted by g146541
Maybe the whole of Asia, Europe and Africa will band together and rid themselves of this menace.
That "Sampson" thing threatens all of them.
They all would certainly have grounds for a strike.
I believe the world could then see some true peace.

sounds disturbingly like Nuremburg 1938. It's all Israel / The Jews fault, if we just get rid of them everything will be fine.
No one should feel threatened by another's defense. Israel has every right to look out for it's own best interests, including and especially it's survival.

and does anyone really think the Islamicists would chill once Israel was gone? They'd just start hating the next target (the US, Hollywood, Rock and Roll, Christians). like the nazis, they need an enemy to whip up hatred against, which will keep their people's minds off their own problems and misgovernment.

Ummm....Yeah... aaah the nazi card was spent a long long time ago Bro, it don't work no more.
Nice of you to try though.
By the way, are we talking about jews or about israelites??
But really, I have no probs with a nation protecting itself but, the israeli terrorists are doing much much more than protecting themselves.
They are attempting to genocide the Palestinians, as well as a few other countries over there in and around the sandbox.
And after all of that, they use my tax dollars for their weapons and support.
If you must murder, please don't implicate me!

Islam was fine in there own corner of the world until the west brought war to them by the way.

This nitwit yahoo has been crying "It's now or never" for so long, people think he sung the song and not Elvis!
He wants US to take care of his problems, I say allow the israelis to fight their own battles with their own bodies and equipment and cash.
I say the US stops all aid and see how quickly that area of the sandbox gets renamed Palestine.
That's gonna be a great day for me.
What's even better it's gonna happen, the US can't afford to support those terrorists forever!
Soon we won't be able to afford our own wars yet alone any for a terrorist regime.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
if Israel cannot defend itself, perhaps it shouldn't be a State.

"And you don't need to send American troops to Israel; we defend ourselves!"

Who was it that said that again?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Netanyahu is pushing for war. And he wants to be Israels next president. Woe is Me. What is up for presidents having these egos?They really think their evil ways are like a present for their nation.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

Maybe the whole of Asia, Europe and Africa will band together and rid themselves of this menace.
That "Sampson" thing threatens all of them.
They all would certainly have grounds for a strike.
I believe the world could then see some true peace.

sounds disturbingly like Nuremburg 1938. It's all Israel / The Jews fault, if we just get rid of them everything will be fine.
No one should feel threatened by another's defense. Israel has every right to look out for it's own best interests, including and especially it's survival.

and does anyone really think the Islamicists would chill once Israel was gone? They'd just start hating the next target (the US, Hollywood, Rock and Roll, Christians). like the nazis, they need an enemy to whip up hatred against, which will keep their people's minds off their own problems and misgovernment.

Ummm....Yeah... aaah the nazi card was spent a long long time ago Bro, it don't work no more.
Nice of you to try though.
By the way, are we talking about jews or about israelites??
But really, I have no probs with a nation protecting itself but, the israeli terrorists are doing much much more than protecting themselves.
They are attempting to genocide the Palestinians, as well as a few other countries over there in and around the sandbox.
And after all of that, they use my tax dollars for their weapons and support.
If you must murder, please don't implicate me!

Islam was fine in there own corner of the world until the west brought war to them by the way.

This nitwit yahoo has been crying "It's now or never" for so long, people think he sung the song and not Elvis!
He wants US to take care of his problems, I say allow the israelis to fight their own battles with their own bodies and equipment and cash.
I say the US stops all aid and see how quickly that area of the sandbox gets renamed Palestine.
That's gonna be a great day for me.
What's even better it's gonna happen, the US can't afford to support those terrorists forever!
Soon we won't be able to afford our own wars yet alone any for a terrorist regime.

this 'Palestinian genocide' stuff is sheer propaganda. Genocide is what we would see if we did abandon Israel.
'Jews to the sea!'
and if you know history you know Islam vs Europe/Christianity is a thousand year war. The Turk got all the way to Vienna before being driven back, enslaved thousands in Southern Europe, and owned half of Iberia. We had a few hundred years window of peace based on technology but that wasn't going to last. ('Peace through Superior Firepower' as we used to say in the Navy).

If we abandoned Israel the Islamofascists would overrun, massacre, celebrate, then turn North.
Does a stable democracy not deserve our support? well they sold out Czechoslovakia so I guess not.
those who cannot remember the past...you know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join