It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Tells America It's Now Or Never

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Whats a mahdi? lol doesnt sound too good from where I am.
Will we all have to bow down to him and kiss his bottom?

Okay, well found a little bit about the mahdi. Im getting the picture now. I didnt realise that Islam has similar end of days prophecies. Its there dude before the main new world order is set up, but hes kinda on there side.

So we got the Jesus messiah coming back again..

The Jewish messiah due to come..

And the imam messiah on his way..

Anymore?
edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rycas
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The Islamic Caliphate has been held open in order for the Mahdi to take up the post ( think of it as the throne of St Peter being held open so that the returning Christ can take up the role of Pope!) they want this Caliph to set up his throne on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Thus the need for the destruction of Israel and the Jews!

Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!

is it just me or does anyone else see strong parallels between this and the coming of the moshiach

eh hows that go......birds of a feather.... poop together?
edit on 31-1-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe the whole of Asia, Europe and Africa will band together and rid themselves of this menace.
That "Sampson" thing threatens all of them.
They all would certainly have grounds for a strike.
I believe the world could then see some true peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Im afraid after seeing Netanyahu declaring a cease fire at the same time rockets were blowing up in every major southern Israeli city that not only is he a stooge he's also a blowhard and just piss and wind.Sometimes Bibi your big brother isn't going to fight your own battles and you have to do it yourself...but nothing is going to happen Israel has gone pussy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Israel hasnt changed , its the perception of Israel thats changed....
As they used up all their sympathy from WW2 out in the world....finally.....
The hebrews will stand and fight to the last man woman and child.....the unleash tne atom bombs if they are loosing.....never doubt that the land of isreal will glow in the dark for centuries if they had to take somebody with them when they wentt....
Isreal will never be coquered again......

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
Why can nearly everyone but Iran develop nuclear weapons? Why doesn’t Israel arc up at North Korea over its nuclear programme? Iran aren’t stupid enough to launch a nuclear missile at another country. If they did though, it’d be directed at Israel you’d imagine, wiping them off the face of the Earth. Who knows if the US would invade to seek revenge or whether they’d actually be relieved?
edit on 31-1-2013 by BlindBastards because: (no reason given)

What reason would Israel have to engage North Korea?

The reason Israel wants to stop Iran from developing nuclear capabilities, is because the president of Iran has made comments such as "Israel needs to be wiped off the map". Also, not only is the conflict between Israel and other states in the Middle East apparent, but I'm SURE there are MANY red flags, causing Israel to be concerned, that the public isn't told about.

Personally, I don't consider one or the other good or bad. I'm just observing what is. And what is, is that Iran poses a DIRECT threat to Israel. Whatever your opinion on the two countries, they are a threat to each other.

I'm sure the President of Iran doesn't like that Israel has nukes, lol. Why then should Netanyahu want Iran , who is close to developing the technology to have it?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The American people will simple not tolerate a war with Iran. If the government thinks otherwise, it will be the end of this administration and all of its collaborators.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
This is the new standard for ATS.

Pick a news article. Write 2 lines on it and you got yourself a thread?

Dire.

To be fair he does bring a lot of things to my attention that I wouldn't regularly see.

And to add to that your post was epically on topic good sir. We should base ATS standards on you, right?

All the signs are here.. I'm just wondering is it possible they could use me in the Army again if they make a draft. One would think with one deaf ear and already serving a bit that I would be down on the list..

WW3 is looking pretty likely. I'm scared.
edit on 1/31/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

WW3? Doubtful. Very doubtful.

At first, I too thought that there were many crazy religious people such as Ahmadinejad and Netanyahu and whatnot who would be crazy enough to start a world war.

However, a world war at this time is increasingly unlikely. There is just too much firepower available to nations (not in the least, nuclear) and this is not 1945. Leaders are reluctant to start a global conflict. What's more, humanity is much more lazy and relaxed - this is not the 1930s or the 1940s. There is so much to keep humanity preoccupied now, instead of taking part in long and drawn out wars. The kind of wars we see now are economic wars or small-scale invasions by such countries as America to secure economic strength and oil.

In short, all of this Iran-Israel-North Korea business is all just war-mongering. Nothing's actually going to occur. Even if Israel were to hit nuclear facilities in Iran, it'll probably just blow over like it is and has in Syria. The media likes to get all excited about things blowing up in the Middle East with Israel - but the truth is, it all blows over quickly and we here in the West, in Britain and America don't even get a whiff of anything occurring. It doesn't affect us. It never reaches our shores, these distant and misty conflicts.

WW3 just seems so fantasy-like to me - so unrealistic, so silly. It seems to be the stuff of fiction and whatnot.

In short, I won't believe it until I see it. And I highly doubt that I'm going to see it anytime soon. Do you really think the likes of China will engage in petty global conflicts when it seeks to be the richest and strongest nation on the planet. What good will a global conflict do for such nations as China? With a global conflict at this time, the potential for some sort of nuclear occurrence is highly probable - and such an occurrence will only make every side a losing side.

This is real life - not a movie. Not a book. Not a fantasy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
sorry maybe im blind today, but where does he say

It's Now Or Never

?

Second, Israel is saying that 2013 is the last year for Iran to make enough enriched Uranium to build a bomb.

Do people not understand that Iranian officials were present at the North Koreans nuclear test?
And that North Korea has been supplying Syria with the men/means/technology for Nuclear weapons?

Why do people not comprehend that Iran HAS enough enriched Uranium, they simply got it from a suitcase picked up in North Korea.

Why do you think Iran is just sitting back laughing and taunting Israel? They know full well the second Israel strikes, they have a legal right to defend themselves.

I prey to god the world bombs Israels crazy warmongers first and stops WW3 before it begins.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Netanyahu is a puppet of the rothschild dynasty. Both netanyahu and the rothschilds HATE ISRAEL and that is why they have done EVERYTHING in their powers TO DESTABILISE AND DESTROY ISRAEL. They are too arrogant to talk with the plo, too arrogant to talk with hamas, too arrogant to have discussed the matter in the united nations, and they are also GREAT COWARDS that relly on america to defend them like a pathetic wimpy 10 year old girl with premenstrual syndrome, that cries and cries, screams and screams, but means nothing in the end.

You had about 60 years to negotiate, to beat the enemy and make them unconditionally surrender, to give both jews and palestinians a chance to heal their wounds, BUT NO what we have seen are more walls, more seclusion, more hate, more exaggerated terror, more religious fanaticism, more treachery, etc.

Israel does not deserve a state. Israel never was a state to begin with. It was called palestine. Jews, arabs and christians could have lived there in relative peace much like they do in every other country on this planet. Iran has jews and treats them with more respect than what jews treat muslims in israel. Israel has only itself and the rothschilds to blame.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

"He's gonna get a nuke, he's gonna use it." One more big scoop of WMD for me please. With Yahoo gravy...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's sad that one of humanities earliest cradles has come to this.

Strip the religion from their thoughts and they might actually be thoughtful those in power.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Sergiana because: I cant spell half the time

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The Islamic Caliphate has been held open in order for the Mahdi to take up the post ( think of it as the throne of St Peter being held open so that the returning Christ can take up the role of Pope!) they want this Caliph to set up his throne on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Thus the need for the destruction of Israel and the Jews!

Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!

soooooo, we should go and destroy their entire country to make sure that you and Netanyahoo's speculation doesn't become a reality? lets all go kill innocent civilians and children and women so that we can make sure he won't use it to usher in the radical islamic version of jesus???? wouldn't we be doing that for jesus? to protect gods chosen people? aren't we then killing people for our god, just like they want to kill you for their god?

maybe it is true that the only real problem we cant get over on this rock is religion..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
why is it that US and Russia can have all the nukes they want but iran can't, US dropped a bomb on japan but its not okay for anyone else to drop one.. If you want to lead, then lead by example make EVERYTHING stop making nukes not just certain countries..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, I say this to Netanyahu...

NEVER!

Iran is not our problem. If Israel is looking for a war, be it on them. I'm getting sick and tired of Israel making problems in the region and then looking at us for the answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The only way that one could be certain that all Iranian Nuclear Sites were eliminated would either be for Iran to diessemble them or for the U.S. to send in thousands of Rangers and Special Forces to capture such sites while the U.S. Military protected these troops.

Israel is not capable of doing anything other than bombing them which would be an enviromental disaster.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Luke 21:20 - "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near."

Everything Bibi's regime does seems to bring that day a little bit closer. I can only assume that that's what they're working towards... oh wait, they don't believe the New Testament, do they?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come..............

..........Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!

Wait, he is waiting for the Imam to come but yet he has spoke to the Imam and the Imam is on earth? I don't get it.

Well I dont know I'm getting tired of discussing and debating politics and whats going on around the world. I can't do.much at all about major events. The only real thing I can do is prepare for the worst, and that's what I'm focused on.

-Alien

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

woah dude, not cool!
Try n stick to the quality n standard of ATS eh?

We have to make decisions..
Is a nuclear armed Iran a threat?
Are they likely to give it to terrorist groups?
should we let Israel go in alone, who will be hit back and probably end up using nukes?
Or should we go in and hit them hard with bunker busters?

I dont want Israel going in alone, it will end up being forced to use a nuclear weapon.
But I dont want the US going in either, it will ignite the entire area.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join