It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hizbullah Already Has Syrian Chemical Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Maybe this falls in line with my other thread this week:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When these weapons are used, since it's chemical, what do they test to see it's originals? Do they look for the shell casings? Every major military on the planet has these weapons and some biological ones we have ZERo idea about... Stuff that could wipe out nations, I'm willing to bet.

Once these go off and a few thousand are killed. I'm going into the Foothills. Things will escalate quickly.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hamas as well... IMO.

Some cells may have biological weapons now as well. Israel would obviously turn the region into glass IF any of these groups use them on Israel.

The difference is, that maybe the terrorists themselves are suicidal enough to actually do it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What scares me more than Israel being hit....is other MUCH MUCH softer targets and Israel is far from the only declared enemies of Hamas and Hezbollah. Israelis have their own protection gear and planning to react to the first hint of a chemical agent being released. Many would die, to be sure. Nothing is perfect for saving everyone. However, plenty would survive almost any agent the terrorists could get and those people would come out after it faded to kill every single living thing related to the people that deployed those weapons. No question in my mind. Suicide bombing takes on ALL new meaning by using those.

On the other hand.... What protection exists in Rome? London? Berlin? New York? If, right now, an EBS warning order came across your television saying VX Gas or Mustard Gas was suspected to have been released within miles of where you sit? What do you do? Do people outside a place like Israel even know? Honestly, I don't....and I'll be blunt about that. The basics are no brainers...but which agents will kill or maim ANY exposed skin? Which ones need inhaled? Which just liquefy the eyes ...or sinuses...and don't necessarily impact exposed skin itself?

I don't know the answer to any of those with the 100% certainty to defend against the myriad of agents that could be deployed .......and that is what worries me. The terrorists know which targets are hard with defense and which wouldn't even know what defense means in this context. God help us all if they got these weapons. No one else will.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
What scares me more than Israel being hit....

What should scare you is having the USA drawn into a regional conflict involving Israel and particularly Iran, leading to the possible activation of Shiite sleeper cells in the USA.

Then it all comes home...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is only a matter of time before a terrorist group acquires and uses a WMD, this could be the start and it could go very very bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

They have them, only they don't have the fulfillment of religious prophecies and religious justification to use them.

It has always been a matter of time, time we had to work with, and that time is quickly running out.

We bought days, weeks at most.

IMO

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Actually they do have justification for using them, that is what makes them scary .

Read Phillip Bobbits consent and terror, the wars of the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

They have them, only they don't have the fulfillment of religious prophecies and religious justification to use them.
Scott Ritter , a weapons inspector for the UN.
Taped in 2006, switch Bush for Obama because the rhetoric is the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually they do have justification for using them,

Actually, no they don't, not yet. Iran must be seen as the victim of unjust aggression from the USA or "Great Satan"

If that happens, their attack plans are activated, and unstoppable.

IMO

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Though I hate to at least make a passing mention, the source is quite biased… but that aside.

I think the possibility of such transfers of chemicals weapons is present. Syria, a nation known for the production and storage of chemical weapons and which has seen confusion, destruction and division over the last year and a bit, I can quite easily picture these weapons being misplaced or intentionally transferred to hostile groups.

With the utter lack of domestic security, the confirmation of the location of these weapons are far from reliable.

It is also Ironic, that Israel is so concerned over the use of chemical weapons, when they themselves us it..

This area of the world is spinning out of control as predicted by many of us here and I fear that is will drag more and more into it.

Formal protests have been filed with the UN, however many statements from Israel have voiced their complete disregard to their rulings and requests of inquiry.
edit on 31-1-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Trust me if you are interested in the topic of WMDs and terrorism then read the book I mentioned above, it’s quite an academic text but it does provide a very good explanation. I am not going to explain it on this thread to you as I would be better just copy pasting the entire book.

I am not intending to convince you otherwise, all I am saying to you that based on my reading Islamic terrorists have the motivation to use a WMD against their enemies. If you are not bothered by it all that much then you don’t need to go and read it, it was just a suggestion I only read t because it is an area I am interested in.

Bin laden was for example on record justifying the use of nuclear weapons, I can’t find the exact quote online but it is in the book along with an account of the attempts made by some groups to acquire WMDs

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks, but I've seen, studied, investigated and researched enough on my own.

I'll show you more, when we are deeper in.

Seeing is believing...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Another BS story from Israel, for which they can provide no actual concrete evidence! We must all take their word that they are right on this, as they are on all things!

The provocation bombing they carried out on Syria was meant to provoke a response, to bring in the US to protect poor ickle innocent Israel. Anyone with half a brain can see through these moves.... only it's not working, which must be very frustrating for Mr. Nutty-Yahoo!
So, that didn't work, so they switch tack to the "Hezbollah" has chemical weapons story in an attempt to escalate things further and justify any action they take over Lebanese territory.

Bottom line, Israel lies..... all the time.... and even when caught out in blatant lies, they'll just lie some more and call anyone who disagrees an anti-semite.

It would be funny if it were not so tragic and likely to end in death and maimings for a lot of innocent people.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ah sources from the Israel national news typical propaganda as usual, just as it was with Iraq. After there were no WMDs found in Iraq, Israel was very quiet for three years.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Scott Ritter , a weapons inspector for the UN.
Taped in 2006, switch Bush for Obama because the rhetoric is the same.

I stopped watching his videos when I found out he was caught twice trying to sleep with 13 year old girls.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
What scares me more than Israel being hit....

What should scare you is having the USA drawn into a regional conflict involving Israel and particularly Iran, leading to the possible activation of Shiite sleeper cells in the USA.

Then it all comes home...

Err... That's what I said? The spectre of chemical weapons used in Western cities that have no such protections. No one in that region (save maybe Israel...and that's an unproven capability to my knowledge) has the ability to strike the U.S. directly by missile. So, it would go without saying that cells already here and supplied with the tools would be the ones to worry most about.

It's been my belief for quite some time that if war with Iran starts directly or by a war with Israel first, fighting in our nation and on our streets isn't simply possible but an outright foregone conclusion. I think Iran has watched the U.S. VERY closely since the 1991 war and knows full well there is 0 chance of defeating us without fighting us at home as well as overseas. I hope I'm wrong but I credit them with more intelligence after experience of watching it all happen to think otherwise.

Lets again hope that fighting doesn't come with chemicals. No one in the U.S. would even know the first thing for defense outside the absurd crap about plastic and duct tape kinda tossed out there by DHS in the early years of the war. That landed like a half formed idea with even less instruction for how not to kill ones self that way, IMO.

top topics

join