It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Lies by Omission: War hero arrested, charged with 5 felonies over 30 round mags

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
This story enrages me. This guy now has a felony that is going to ruin his chance at any career for the rest of his life. Over some empty magazines.

Liberal stupidity knows no bounds, clearly.

I haven't read all the links but all seem to believe he is guilty. My understanding is ( at least in theory ) one is not guilty until a jury says GUILTY. Assuming he broke the law. Absolutely no question in any ones mind, yes he broke the law. If the jury feels it is unjust or they are simply having a good day. They do not have to follow the judges instructions. Jury nullification is a wonderful method for the people to exercise their power over stupid and or unjust laws.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

Originally posted by Mikeyy
This story enrages me. This guy now has a felony that is going to ruin his chance at any career for the rest of his life. Over some empty magazines.

Liberal stupidity knows no bounds, clearly.

I haven't read all the links but all seem to believe he is guilty. My understanding is ( at least in theory ) one is not guilty until a jury says GUILTY. Assuming he broke the law. Absolutely no question in any ones mind, yes he broke the law. If the jury feels it is unjust or they are simply having a good day. They do not have to follow the judges instructions. Jury nullification is a wonderful method for the people to exercise their power over stupid and or unjust laws.

given his service record, and the current climate among the people of new york, he stands a very real chance of walking....not that this should even be a thing.

as i said before, and it states it in the article as well, i believe...he was led to believe they were pre-ban mags when he bought them.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The REAL crime happened when he was illegally stopped, and continued with illegal search and seizure! His Constitutional rights were violated from the get-go. This would be a good case to start beating down of this bull-shirt gun control. He should go for maximum penalty for everyone from the LEOs who illegally stopped him to the mayor, governor and beyond.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join