It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Conspiracy!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So as I sit here typing, and seeing the samuru.com otter on both sides of my screen, it occurs to me. Doesn't the otter bear a striking resemblance to this guy?

I think he does! Let the conspiracies and theories commence! Has Obama invaded ATS???

~Heff

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Should this be in the jokes and pranks section? I mean, I cant stand the man but I personally see no resemblance...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There appears to be two flags. I am familiar with one. What is the other?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

The second is the Flag of the POTUS.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What's going on?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Never mind I am reading about it now.
edit on 30-1-2013 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

It's considered a seal and a heraldic coat of arms. Probably a great conspiracy thread in that fact somewhere or other - now if I can just get SO to amend the samuru otter to reflect this flag...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All I see are ear tips on my IPad. Mind posting a pic of the little guy?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Striking resemblance. To deepen the conspiracy, I suggest the sloth that used to be up there looks like Walter Mondale.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Dats racist!
Hey.. just saying the inevitable. I hadnt seen the race card played today and felt it was being neglected.

So ATS confirms that Obama is not Kenyan, but Japanese?! I KNEW this place was the home for the REAL truth movement! No wonder that long form looked funny. We were just looking at the wrong continent. D'OH! That sword.. symbolic of honor, liberty, virtue, large penis and could be a rolled up wad of EO's... its all in the sybolism, man... I cracked the Obama Code.

Freaking nyquil.. its okay to mix that with codeine cough syrup.. right?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I don't know if it's OK or not. I do know that I made it through about three really rough decades by doing exactly that. Then again my usual "I'm an Irish mutant who seems to be able to survive any form of poisoning or chemical death" disclaimer needs to be thrown out there.

I honestly have theories that my ex wife sits around sometimes, Googling like crazy, thinking "I know I put enough arsenic in his dinner to kill a village... why is he not dead???"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You're right....

Just caught our friend Samuru minus the otter mask... Managed to get a quick snap in before he became enraged and rushed me....

top topics

join