It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch audio longest ever recorded?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Yup, I heard it, but they're werewolves not sasquatches, or sasquatches mimics werewolf's groan.
Seriously, sounds like dogs or could be wolves.

Well, here's a video of howling wolves for a direct comparison. To my ear, and I'm a musician who does a lot of audio recording, they are a completely different pitch. Just sayin'

edit on 30-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

Plus, one should remember that wolves are pretty well extinct in the lower 48 states - other than a group of Canadian wolves that were introduced to Yellowstone a few years back - in fact they were hunted to extinction long ago. So what are the chances of a pack of wolves roaming the Sierras at night without people knowing of their existence?
edit on 30-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

They were not wolves. Wolves do not bark. The recording clearly has dogs barking on it.

How many times do you have to be told that this recording is clearly of dogs barking and howling at night?

Do you think we are all government disinfo agents trying to hide criptids from you?

Take your own advice and listen to the recording carefully. You will clearly hear dogs barking.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That's a Squatch. I've watched enough of Finding Bigfoot to know that's a Squatch. It's pretty Squatchy up there!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
That's a Squatch. I've watched enough of Finding Bigfoot to know that's a Squatch. It's pretty Squatchy up there!

You don't think it sounds a bit "doggy" then?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by DaTroof

Hmm...sorry Datroof - but 'm not hearing any similarities here. The traffic is just a constant drone at a similar frequency - a sure sign of mechanical hardware. The sounds on the original video are organic IMO.

Thanks for the post though.

J.

No problem man. Thanks for the reply.

I'll see if I can find another vid. I remember someone had a vid like the one I'm searching for around the "strange sky sounds" craze.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by DaTroof

Hmm...sorry Datroof - but 'm not hearing any similarities here. The traffic is just a constant drone at a similar frequency - a sure sign of mechanical hardware. The sounds on the original video are organic IMO.

Thanks for the post though.

J.

No problem man. Thanks for the reply.

I'll see if I can find another vid. I remember someone had a vid like the one I'm searching for around the "strange sky sounds" craze.

Sounds good. I await with an open mind

J.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
reply to post by jimbo999

They were not wolves. Wolves do not bark. The recording clearly has dogs barking on it.

How many times do you have to be told that this recording is clearly of dogs barking and howling at night?

Do you think we are all government disinfo agents trying to hide criptids from you?

Take your own advice and listen to the recording carefully. You will clearly hear dogs barking.

You must have some pretty large and unusual dogs out there in the UK. I have had dogs for over 40 years myself, and the principal sounds you hear on the recording are not dogs. I don't think you are 'disinfo agents' or anything else. I'm not paranoid - but I do have an inquiring mind. I still say your headphones, or perhaps your ears, are failing you if you think the principal sounds on this recording are dogs...
edit on 31-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
not doggies....I'm a hog hunter.....that ran into a bigfoot 40 miles ese of Seattle....sw of rattlesnake mountain 4 miles. don't go there without a large group with video rolling

GBP/JPY - care to tell us a little more about your encounter? Were you hunting at the time? How close were you to it? Did you get a good look? If so, what did it look like?

Regards,

J.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I clipped a couple of sections and did some enhancements and noise reduction still pretty darn noisy

placed them on the new Mega site .. hope this is not a violation of ?? ...

Mod delete this post if it is

Click link and right click on files and download

mega.co.nz...#!99dz1KZS!cFHz_DVfZ9_EXp_dZDxUmjA8HPZcikYmvbEeJAwIZuE

Honestly sounds like hounds baying to me ..but who knows ???

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I like these "samurai chatter sounds" very weird! these are very famous around the "bigfoot circles" hear 'em.

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2012

This is a collection of the free recordings by Ron Morehead at www.Bigfootsounds.com. Consisted of 90 total minutes recorded '72-'75 in the High Sierras. Here is the crazy speech, Samurai chatter, Wood knocks and rock clacking. Hope this helps identify. Thanks to researcher Chris Noel for putting this together, we lifted it off his impossiblevisits site. — with Ronald J. Morehead and Alan Berry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join