It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch audio longest ever recorded?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've searched the forums here but can't seem to find anything in the Crypto forum. This video has been up on Youtube for a little while now, and I'm suprised no-one has posted it here. The video is about 15-20 mins long, and was reportedly taken by a couple who's RV had broken down on the side of the road in the sierras near clippermills,California. You will probably need headphones to really hear the audio properly. Pretty interesting and scary stuff if real. Check out the dogs reaction to it also.

edit on 30-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

op has fixed the issue

edit on 30-1-2013 by darknewt because: link works now

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Broken link?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt

the video don't work for me

Yeah, sorry. Give me a sec and I will try and fix it :

J

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ssssh did you hear that????
(cut to)
Commercial

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
I've searched the forums here but can't seem to find anything in the Crypto forum. This video has been up on Youtube for a little while now, and I'm suprised no-one has posted it here. The video is about 15-20 mins long, and was reportedly taken by a couple who's RV had broken down on the side of the road in the sierras near clippermills,California. You will probably need headphones to really hear the audio properly. Pretty interesting and scary stuff if real. Check out the dogs reaction to it also.

edit on 30-1-2013 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

Works now.

J.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It just sounds like dogs barking and howling at each other in the distance with quite a bit of echo.

I really don't know what they're getting so worked up about!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
It just sounds like dogs barking and howling at each other in the distance with quite a bit of echo.

You think those are dogs?

Really? Nope, they are definitely not dogs IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I hear highway traffic, possibly crossing a bridge.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Again I reiterate: you really need headphones to hear the sounds properly. Unless you have an amazing audio system hooked up to your computer, you won't be able to hear it well without them. So please don't bother commenting if you haven't listened properly. By the way, I've lived around dogs all my life, and these sound nothing like dogs.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Did you use headphones? This is why I say: you have to use headphones...

J.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by DaTroof

J.

Sure did.

The "groans" are consistent with traffic moving within a minimal range of speed over a bridge.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

J.

Sure did.

The "groans" are consistent with traffic moving within a minimal range of speed over a bridge.

Do you know of any other audio on the Net of traffic moving over a bridge that we could compare then? I'd be interesting in hearing it. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yup, I heard it, but they're werewolves not sasquatches, or sasquatches mimics werewolf's groan.
Seriously, sounds like dogs or could be wolves.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
not doggies....I'm a hog hunter.....that ran into a bigfoot 40 miles ese of Seattle....sw of rattlesnake mountain 4 miles. don't go there without a large group with video rolling

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Not the best example, but close enough:

Just imagine less traffic and more space underneath the road for echo.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

thats a lot of traffic for after ten at night in the sierras.....somehow i dont think so

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony3174
reply to post by DaTroof

thats a lot of traffic for after ten at night in the sierras.....somehow i dont think so

I'd need to know what highways are near. This took place at 10PM, not exactly the dead of night.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Hmm...sorry Datroof - but 'm not hearing any similarities here. The traffic is just a constant drone at a similar frequency - a sure sign of mechanical hardware. The sounds on the original video are organic IMO.

Thanks for the post though.

J.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

You think those are dogs?

Really? Nope, they are definitely not dogs IMO.

Yes, I think they are dogs. If I was in the same situation as the people in the video I would have thought they were dogs. I say this because they sound like dogs. Thats what dogs sound like at night (sound travels further due to denser air and is therefore more prone to echoes from surrounding terrain.)

Yes, I listened to it with earphones on and it sounded like dogs. Dogs barking and howling.

How many times do people have to say that they sound exactly like dogs before you drop your irrational belief that its the sound of a cryptid which no-one can conclusively say is directly attributable to said cryptid?

They were dogs.

p.s. I actually believe there may be sasquatch etc. out there.

But these were dogs.
edit on 30/1/2013 by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join