It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust (TOPPT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw a post about this about a month ago (before X-mas?) but I've been following it since then and believe me, this grass roots effort has picked up some MASSIVE steam.

www.peoplestrust1776.org...

It's basis is due to illegal/slavery activity, TOPPT has shutdown and foreclosed on a number of governing organizations to include (but not limited to): THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the FEDERAL RESERVE, the IRS, the UN, the Hauge, the BIS, the IMF, etc. etc.

See this page for UCC filings (other UCC filing are at the TOPPT website, posted above): UCC TOPPT Filings

Good intel in this group (they have an associated Blog and Skype group) says that since the foreclosure of THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, that Obama and Biden are null and void. However, they stay in place, just like any Dictator would. Intell suggests that the INTERIM P and VP are speaker of the House John Boehner and Ron Paul, respectively. Intell also suggest that on Dec 5th of last year 503 Congressmen and Senators were arrested in a "catch and release" program and basically read the riot act.

Now...you're prolly thinking....well why haven't we seen any change? My answer is: I don't know....but Intell suggests that change IS going to happen SOON.....perhaps in the next month.

If anyone has more info/details, please post. Otherwise, I will keep this thread up to date as I get info.

Mook

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm not going to look for a link, because honestly it's really not worth the effort. But I saw a Q-and-A with a lawyer who claimed that the legitimate use of these UCC filings is only to lodge a claim where a judgment has been made against a company. If you have a claim against the failed, foreclosed, or bankrupt company, you make a UCC filing as a creditor so that you're first on the list to be settled with.

In other words, without a judgment there is no possibility of making a UCC-1 claim. It just puts you in line to receive (some of) what's left after liquidation. You can't use it to close down anything or anyone--never mind use it to take anything away from them....

Edit: I hate to be the one to piss on this particular parade. But it's just so many yards of colored ribbon and official-looking seals on a big, fat false hope. It means nothing. It's feel-good flummery and nothing else. Let it go, and go on to something else. There are a number of legitimate efforts being put forth. Go find them....

edit on 1/30/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/30/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
well.....you can be a doubter....that's fine. I'm just aiming for a FREEer Government!

Here's a link where it's posted at Ron Paul's website: www.ronpaulforums.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Our country is at a tipping point. If we continue on this path of illegal war, hyperinflation, record unemployment and the final stages of theft from the middle/working class to the top 1% we are going to hit critical mass. There are people who realize this and are taking steps to back track this position our "leadership" has put us in. No longer does this government have the peoples best interest in mind. The elite are power drunk and making final grasps for complete control of the people.

Dont let people like Ex_CT2 who posted above move the focus to other areas. This is here and now, a reality more so than at any other time since the revolutionary war. Now is the time to take this country back.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Our country is at a tipping point. If we continue on this path of illegal war, hyperinflation, record unemployment and the final stages of theft from the middle/working class to the top 1% we are going to hit critical mass. There are people who realize this and are taking steps to back track this position our "leadership" has put us in. No longer does this government have the peoples best interest in mind. The elite are power drunk and making final grasps for complete control of the people.

Dont let people like Ex_CT2 who posted above move the focus to other areas. This is here and now, a reality more so than at any other time since the revolutionary war. Now is the time to take this country back.

Then PLEASE join the forces of TOPPT and help us get this Country back......the World back to a Fair and Free Government. There's also a Petition at the White House website.....I encourage you ALL to sign it: TOPPT Petition

Become familiar with TOPPT. There are nightly call-in session to help people understand what this is ALL about! This will dissolve the NWO. Give the Govt back to the people!

Mook

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sounds more or less like a rehashing of NESARA. I read about something like this a few weeks ago during some personal research. The addition of Ron Paul as the new alleged VP is new though. I could understand John Boehner being Pres, because in order of succession the Speaker of the House is First under the President and Vice President, but Ron Paul being a VP wouldnt make any sense at all because one...Order of Succession would have Secretary of State behind the Speaker of the House, and two...hes Retired. Just seems like the Telephone Game, the more the story is passed along, the more it changes.

I dunno, I reserve all judgement on this until tangible demonstrable evidence surfaces.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustofenese
Sounds more or less like a rehashing of NESARA. I read about something like this a few weeks ago during some personal research. The addition of Ron Paul as the new alleged VP is new though. I could understand John Boehner being Pres, because in order of succession the Speaker of the House is First under the President and Vice President, but Ron Paul being a VP wouldnt make any sense at all because one...Order of Succession would have Secretary of State behind the Speaker of the House, and two...hes Retired. Just seems like the Telephone Game, the more the story is passed along, the more it changes.

I dunno, I reserve all judgement on this until tangible demonstrable evidence surfaces.

It is, somewhat, however, it goes beyond NESARA. If I'm correct, NESARA only offered finacial help. I'm NOT going to talk about the financial aspects of TOPPT (there are some, but I'm not well versed), but what TOPPT does is invoke the God given right that you are your OWN sovereign being.....not to be ruled by ANYONE. It sets up 194 CVACs (which replace the old 194 country governments). CVAC stands for Creator Value Asset Center. In other words, it creates an "asset center" (loose Gov't run by Common Law) as set forth by the desires of the Creator (GOD). ie, living by the "golden rule", live as you want, live free but respect others. I admit, this is a art in the making.......lots of things yet to be determined/worked out, however it's intention is to DO AWAY with the NWO and the idea that no "Title of Nobility" shall rule over an individual created by God.

TOPPT is going into effect SLOWLY. This news article came our yesterday, however it's a judgement from last November. Canada kicks Vatican. The Canadian's courts decision was based on Common Law.

Things are changing around. The MORE people we get to support this, the faster we get the Power Elite out of our ASSES!!

Mook

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm glad these guys are out there but OP I think your outlook is too optimistic. These guys are going to accomplish very little on their own.

However, big things always have small beginnings and the cumulative affect of many organisations and movements attacking the legitamacy of such governments can only be a good thing.

top topics

join