It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Besides that I thought we were using their technology anyway !

I could safely assume we are, how we developed this thread into "It's like Aliens wanking off to animal planet", that throws me for a loop~
Figuratively speaking, I'm under the assumption that unless were talking about "The Greys" I would assume ET's to look like you and me.... Maybe me talking with Karen is first contact??? I think we are starting to make headway here....

And wouldn't it be correct to say that we as the "Human Race" back-engineered their (Alien) technology? So hacking in and seeing what's up with us, since there up in the heaven's and were down here is like GOD "Checking in on his ant farm"

And no I do not believe the Human race is comparable Ants it's just a figure of speech.Besides if we had the structure of Ants we'd be pretty mighty..... Like Atom Ant~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by miniatus

But reading the net and posting on the net are two different things. I see no reason why would they bother interacting with us that way in the first place. Much better to do it face to face.

Have you ever heard about those colonies of that can wipe out everything (including human villages) within hundreds of kilometers? Those are you guys, but aliens have methods to deal with you

Humanity is like an intelligent colony of ants in an ant farm. One the one hand, as "Aliens" (been here longer than you!
) we want you to be our little pets, we like you like that, we enjoy your antics the same as you enjoy the antics of orangutangs throwing feces. You dig in the earth and mine all of our precious resources for us (mainly gold), & your governments do as we say because they are too scared to rebel (they would have no means of victory).

Sometimes we take your children to raise as slaves aboard our ships, but generally our leaders like to play your planet like a game of risk, or "war craft". We maneuver your nations and peoples into the places we desire, we foment the conflicts we desire, and peaceful habitations we desire (think The Sims but with you having more control over your individuality [though we can also force behavior in individuals and play you like GTA, but we don't do that a lot as it's a security risk and reserved for our royalty and specific military operations).

Our scientists use most of your species to do some of the more laborious parts of our research and materials gathering for us. We use your media as a form of propaganda to get various groups of people thinking in the ways that we desire.

Like ants, it is possible for you to break out of your farm and cause a bit of unwanted havoc. You would have to be very well organized, but generally we won't allow it, because unlike ants, you are smart enough to take it to the next level and seek revenge and even, as our leaders fear, bring war to us on our home planet (hence the laws of secrecy over open disclosure). BUT, you never will, because we have managed to get you so confused, so at odds with one another, so undecided about what is true and what to do, that your people can never escape our web of propaganda.

Even if we were found out, most of you would not believe the truth if you saw it, you will only believe if your leaders televise it! This is why we are safe, as long as your leaders know that our technology can not be conquered by your technology then they will never expose their treason nor allegiance to us. They bow at our feet like lap dogs, and you all take your view of reality from them. The Battle of Los Angeles was the defining moment for your modern leaders, it was the moment they realized that they could not win (though we had the Nazis convinced and the Vatican before them).

Good luck
edit on 30-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So, now we need to worry not only about dis-info agents, but extraterrestrial dis-info agents?

I think i may need to put a couple extra layers of tin-foil on my hat before i think too much into this.

DC

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by miniatus

But reading the net and posting on the net are two different things. I see no reason why would they bother interacting with us that way in the first place. Much better to do it face to face.

Have you ever heard about those colonies of that can wipe out everything (including human villages) within hundreds of kilometers? Those are you guys, but aliens have methods to deal with you

Humanity is like an intelligent colony of ants in an ant farm. One the one hand, as "Aliens" (been here longer than you!
) we want you to be our little pets, we like you like that, we enjoy your antics the same as you enjoy the antics of orangutangs throwing feces. You dig in the earth and mine all of our precious resources for us (mainly gold), & your governments do as we say because they are too scared to rebel (they would have no means of victory).

Sometimes we take your children to raise as slaves aboard our ships, but generally our leaders like to play your planet like a game of risk, or "war craft". We maneuver your nations and peoples into the places we desire, we foment the conflicts we desire, and peaceful habitations we desire (think The Sims but with you having more control over your individuality [though we can also force behavior in individuals and play you like GTA, but we don't do that a lot as it's a security risk and reserved for our royalty and specific military operations).

Our scientists use most of your species to do some of the more laborious parts of our research and materials gathering for us. We use your media as a form of propaganda to get various groups of people thinking in the ways that we desire.

Like ants, it is possible for you to break out of your farm and cause a bit of unwanted havoc. You would have to be very well organized, but generally we won't allow it, because unlike ants, you are smart enough to take it to the next level and seek revenge and even, as our leaders fear, bring war to us on our home planet (hence the laws of secrecy over open disclosure). BUT, you never will, because we have managed to get you so confused, so at odds with one another, so undecided about what is true and what to do, that your people can never escape our web of propaganda.

Even if we were found out, most of you would not believe the truth if you saw it, you will only believe if your leaders televise it! This is why we are safe, as long as your leaders know that our technology can not be conquered by your technology then they will never expose their treason nor allegiance to us. They bow at our feet like lap dogs, and you all take your view of reality from them. The Battle of Los Angeles was the defining moment for your modern leaders, it was the moment they realized that they could not win (though we had the Nazis convinced and the Vatican before them).

Good luck

Ok the creepy part NJoy is that I posted not even 4 mins before you posted this about the ants.... I"m weirded out....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Maybe they've always been extraterrestrial dis-info agents and never the first that you stated. I have a spare tin foil hat...

Just playin.... Bust seriously you want me to mail you one.....? j/k j/k i'm never this funny.... I've been thinking about this long enough I can feel Njoy trying to probe my brain from across the world, you'll never break the code..... Get out of my head LMAO~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

First off, lets set one thing straight. I believe that anyone who's doesn't believe in intelligent life off this planet is being mathematically irrational (in other words, we are presupposing UFOs exist).

Well, while we're at it, we may as well get another thing straight: it may be "mathematically irrational" not to believe in "life off this planet", but it's a HUGE leap from there to the assumption that:

a) said life is recognizable as such by us,

and most of all,

b) they are visiting the Earth.

A leap that is not warranted by either math or logic.

I'll remove myself from the thread now.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

YEAH, I began writing that before you posted it, It took a while to edit, spellcheck and find the a video, I'm still not happy with the video choice but I had to post one, I was running out time.

You may find that creepy, but this kind of odd coincidence happens to me ALOT. It's kind of... magical -- but yeah, very creepy at first.

And I was just as spooked when I saw you guys had just posted about ant too. Never really get used to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
best thread title ever

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just had to come back and laugh about one more thing:

Who do you think arranges to have your history erased. Who arranges to have the library's burned, the library of Timbuktu just recently, or Alexandria. Who keeps the knowledge? Our slaves (Vatican) who need to know. What's kept in your Library of Congress is the histories we desire, the books based on the hidden history as directed by our directors of your Ivy-leagues, and Smithsonian Institute.

O, and talk about wanking to animal planet! AHha coincidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want to mess around on some other planets internet, that would be awesome. Imagine how cool it would be knowing that you are successfully fooling inhabitants of another world.

You know what would really be a really interesting thing for an Extra Terrestrial sentient being to do. Gaining access to a forum on the other worlds internet, finding a topic about extra terrestrials visiting the web, and posting a comment about wanting to mess around on some other planets internet, then talking about how cool it would be knowing that you are successfully fooling the inhabitants of another world.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Aliens on the net...

Well, if they are here and watching us, they surley are on the internet. Who knows, we might have some members here who are actually the equivilent of a cultural anthopologist.

If any aliens read this, want to Skype with me sometime?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
if these aliens go on youtube and watch some videos and read the comments there, well even with their intellect they will be confused

edit on 30-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Look were I come from I am not an alien but the very concept' that they could tap human electronic communication's is definitely correct, it is actually more likey that true extra solar intelligence's would begin to investigate the noisy kid on the block who was sending ridiculouse amount's of information from there home planet by radio frequency modulated carrier signal's and if some anthroplogist from a near neighbour had set up a hide to watch both the intelligent fauna and for who ever else came to observe it is only logical that they would monitor the internet, how many satellite's have had unexplained downtime only to mysteriousely reactivate with no further hiccup's, the point there being what would they make of the ruin's or remain's of previouse far more advance culture's and/or species in the solar system or on the moon and mars,.

And would there obviouse destruction make them more dubiouse about contact and more intent on observation.

Then the earth is a womb that had given rise to more than one sentient race, the gray are actually a terran originated specie's and distant cousin's of the human specie's but there are actual extra solar race's that have visited this system in the past on several different occasion's were communication is made is it most often with the gray or a gray surrogate as they are the elder and more advance (age and technology wise) race and therefore they are the recognised master's/owner's of this system, however the human specie's especially of late has caught the attention of several visitor's to this system coupled with the demise of the gray and the gray attempt to alter either themselve's of the human's into a continuation of there specie's this has moved the import of this specie's forward on there itinary but as yet they must still abide by the agreed protocols of contact or face censure.
edit on 30-1-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
reply to post by sulaw

YEAH, I began writing that before you posted it, It took a while to edit, spellcheck and find the a video, I'm still not happy with the video choice but I had to post one, I was running out time.

You may find that creepy, but this kind of odd coincidence happens to me ALOT. It's kind of... magical -- but yeah, very creepy at first.

And I was just as spooked when I saw you guys had just posted about ant too. Never really get used to it.

I know, I experiance them every day. Just not notically that blatant w/ someone I don't know.... R u watching me???

J/k Take it easy Njoy

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Think of it the other way around.

If we humans were as advanced as say, the Greys, and we come across our first life bearing planet inhabited by beings around as old as we are now.

imagine how interesting it would be, to "tap" into their internet and view their youtube videos, google maps, blogs etc it would be so fascinating. (assuming they have similar stuff, which i think would be possible)

I would imagine it would be the perfect way to study a race before making any formal contact, what better way to gain understanding on your everyday alien?

its hard to imagine the greys logging onto Facebook or youtube to check us out, very hard to think actually, but its actually a very logical thing to do.

If you were interested in us, that way they can learn about individuals and not just the leaders or government

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
what if they were looking on the net for someone of high enough intelligence to communicate with,
a person "worth" talking too

xploder

I can only imagine the poor aliens hitting 4chan or ATS. Thats probably why we have not had foreclosure... poor aliens post on an astronomy thread and freaking Phage throttling them...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Could you imagine! Honestly, I wouldn't push for disclosure. I'd go back to the head Alien "president w/e" and say we need to come back in another million years.

I mean if a "Gray" went to 4chan.... Can those huge black eyes get any bigger?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Da**it, why do my youtubes keep buffering? They just keep stopping and buffering, and it's not my internet speed. My isp said my connection, is fine. I came all this way from Beetlejuice, to come up against this?

edit on 30-1-2013 by Eedjee because: #

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Wonderful topic. Thank you for bringing it up.
I can't prove there are industry related companies who are well aware of extraterrestrial interference.
It does, without doubt, exist.

One company who seems to be in front of the issue is The Apache Software Foundation.

www.apache.org...

However, due to the pervasive CIA ordered perception of ET's Apache referrs to ET shenanigans in code.
Virus almost spells extraterrestrial since nanotechnology is cake for them.

You won't believe this but I'll say it anyway.
One of the biggest, supposedly, bad guy ET's is named It.
That is a prized name among ET's for reasons I won't go into.
Our abreviated name for information technology is IT.
edit on 30-1-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

The case in Alaska you mention was intriguing. I had not seen that bit before. They reference a telephone interview with the 747 pilots and I would very much like to have a source for that if you or anyone has it.

They saw many "nozzles" huh? WOW...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join