It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I suggest you may know more about Baseball than Billy Meier but, I'll not try to convince you of anything, as we all have our crosses to bare and as the Buddha said "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So seeing the ship horrified you yet you still consider it a gift... why?

You say the being you saw use emotion to speak but do you know they are demons? That's why it's emotional fear pumping was pumping through you.

If you don't mind could you post some pictures of yourself of your eye color changing?

What you describe sounds more like a curse than a gift.

Thanks.
edit on 3-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

So seeing the ship horrified you yet you still consider it a gift... why?

You say the being you saw use emotion to speak but do you know they are demons? That's why it's emotional fear pumping was pumping through you.

If you don't mind could you post some pictures of yourself of your eye color changing?

What you describe sounds more like a curse than a gift.

Thanks.
edit on 3-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Yeah that's pretty much the best way to describe it. I mean, one minute. Your observing ufos from a safe distance. The next, well it was a real learning experience for me. Puts a whole new perspective to the term fear. And demons, maybe. But fear was not all i felt. It did paralyze me and my friend with fear but it did calm me with a very very soothing feeling beyond description. I can't describe the feeling of safety but all my worries were let go. Then almost as a standoffish feeling, telling me to stay put. Basically saying, you are fine as long as you don't try to interfere.
Evil, maybe. But im closer to the secrets of the universe than some. Also id like to note that these beings can shimmer a gasoline rainbow color if they wish, or keep a solid black form. Or i imagine any shape it desires. A black shaggy worg like wolf. Or a black panther, ape. fox. I havin't seen it as a bird but i don't think it out of possibility. With the exception that it will never truly look like the animal its trying to mimic. Its not a hologram or some form of cloaking. The energy being literally molds into what ever it wants. I don't want to have confusion tho, what i mean by this is. When it shapeshifts, it actually is that shape. Meaning it can jump run do what ever in that shape. Iv seen some people mention, they think they use psychic projecting to make you think your seeing what your seeing. But thats not the case, as anyone passing by would see the same shape if they looked. If the creature is a black dog, it will be a black dog to everyone. If it shapeshifts into a faceless humanoid. Everyone will see it shapeshift at the same time into said form seamlessly as it turns into some sort of blob and its tone of color changes very rapidly.

Ability to stop clocks, teleport and well. influence people and animals with emotional telepathy. Telepathy = emotional transfer. Emotion is the key to tapping into what others think and feel. Empaths are telepathic. As they can read you, but so many empaths in the world. Why would anyone reconize something so common as telepathy? surly emotion couldn't be the language of the universe? If you were an evolving species. Would you keep a mouth that gets you in trouble. Or subdue and ape with emotion. These are the things iv learned, from my so called evil companions. I learned that fear is a tool, as so is love. Fear is the tool to guard oneself and love is the tool to connect. Use fear to protect those that you connected with love, combine the 2 to have a total effect of balence. If once misinterprits fear well. Yes it was horrorfying. But it was a gift, as only the gifted must go through horrorfying things in order to gain knowledge. Also, Avatar is my eye, my origonal eye color is solid brown. But changed after 2009, 18 years old. to this.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I suspected this a long time ago before you made this thread. Like five years ago. Seen some "way out there" posts of people cheerleading mass extinctions, people with too much time to spare making completly non-sense posts and threads, people trying really hard to debunk solid as rock conspiracies, etc.

When something does not make sense, THEN ALIENS DID IT!

Or maybe humans under the influence of those evil aliens. There is much evil in this world in case you have not noticed by now.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well we are on lock down by an energy race. And they arnt exactly something you can easily kill and get rid of. And because of the constant hybridizing with us. I imagine their hybrids are able to advance their technology in creative ways, making it much harder for any said * galatic federation of space wheat grass drinkers* cough cough pladiens dont exist cough cough. to come and save their distant close relatives, the recces macacc human. Who shows some stunning qualities as a species i may add, perfect for a utopian society.... LOL
sorry. hahahahhahahaha xD lol i just think fairy tales are more ridiculous than the truth, and its freaking hilarious because the truth sounds just as insain.

disregard what i said if it offends you, im just a crazy leftie. Anyways enjoy the many parasites and viruses that cause us to fight one another
Take a number and a seat, the show is about to start. And earth the stage, The people its actors and the dark beings, its antagonist forever. Until the end of time.
edit on 3-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A Whole Episode Devoted to Aliens And Gold

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was posting in UseNet once, and an Agent friend there said...

"Horry, say hi to Zippity Doo Dah".

And I said...

"Do 'They' read UseNet" (Alien Research Area)

And that Agent friend said...

"Yes, nearly everyday".

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join