It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God loves us more than He does Himself....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am in awe of God, He knew/knows so many of His children would say no, still He went ahead with creation.

Maureen is the seer, she is from the U.S.

+ + +

January 27, 2013
Public

I (Maureen) see a Great Flame which I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "I have come to help the world to better understand the meaning of My Title - 'Eternal Now'."

"In the world, you have the concepts of time and space. You experience the past in your memory - the present in the present moment - and you anticipate the future as time passes by moment by moment."

"But I am the Eternal Now. In Me there is no past or future - only now, which lasts forever. Therefore, the world is being created now by My Hand. My Son is being born now in the stable. His Public Ministry is taking place now, as is His Crucifixion. I am celebrating His Resurrection now, and welcoming Him as He ascends to Me in Victory now."

"In the world, every event is just now taking place in My Heart - the wars, persecutions, the decision of Roe v. Wade. But also I am experiencing My Son's Second Coming - His Triumph over the Antichrist and His Victorious Reign."

"Because there is no time in My Realm, I am able to experience joy and sorrow all at once to the fullest."...

click on latest messages at: www.holylove.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sure,

He loves them so much that he allows millions of men, women and children to die horrible deaths and atrocities all in his name.

So much that he commands the deaths of those that don't believe in him to be put to death.

Riiight...

I can feel that warm fuzzy feeling every time I hear of yet another Holy War.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He loves us more than he loves himself, eh? He let the Romans kill his own son using one of the most horrific torture devices of that time. I don't think I want his love.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Sure,

He loves them so much that he allows millions of men, women and children to die horrible deaths and atrocities all in his name.

So much that he commands the deaths of those that don't believe in him to be put to death.

Riiight...

jude,

It's not true. God created man, every person to be with Him one day, to know Him, to love Him. You must
believe this. I couldn't go on if I didn't believe it. No...I know it. When you follow God's ways, His Commandments and try to act in love, that is when you are happy. It doesn't matter the circumstance,
this is the marvelous thing!

Do not let the evil one fool you. God knew you before He put you in your mother's womb. He is supreme and
very simple, He just wants you to love Him and to love others.

I love God, I am happy to belong to Him, I trust Him. HE is all goodness, I know I will never find that kind of
love from a human person.

The point I take from the message in the OP, God saw it all and still went ahead with His plan~! Speak to Him
every day from no on...ask Him to send you His grace.

love,

colbe

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Sure,

Riiight...

You must be born again. You will be born again. Death is not the end. You can't fault God for taking what he gave; giving what he took. You judge yourself in that matter. We are all an image of God. He's not an image of us. We can only aspire to his will, which is to give and receive only. The thief takes and God is no thief.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I left off the letter w, sorry....

"The point I take from the message in the OP, God saw it all and still went ahead with His plan~! Speak to Him
every day from now on...ask Him to send you His grace."

love,

colbe

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I am in awe of God, He knew/knows so many of His children would say no, still He went ahead with creation.

No to what exactly?

Their life? Or Creation itself?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you connect with it.... great. It does indeed sound like a man made sermon to me and frankly didn't touch the core with goose bumps.

Your title though is definitely what brought me here because I believe the feeling of the source is that of love. He gave.... unconditionally.... and that means, without condition.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I see pictures of people worshiping idols on that website.

edit on 29-1-2013 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

Heathens?

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Looks like a stoning is in place?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by colbe

No to what exactly?

Their life? Or Creation itself?

LucidL,

The message, God knows the beginning and the end, all of time is before Him.

We choose Heaven or hell for eternity. I meant the people who say "no" to Heaven. Jesus said the "gate is narrow" so choose Heaven. Follow God's ways not Satan. Do not die in mortal sin. Confess your mortal sins to God, do not wait, no one knows their last day...and pray, speak to God every day.

God bless you,

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think the point everyone is missing here is God's gift of free will. And the part where if you accept that God who represent goodness exists, you also accept Satan, who represents the complete opposite is a real being also.

Christianity teaches that we are not puppets on a string, nor are we pawns in some sort of morbid chess game between God and Satan, We simply choose, God if we want, ignore him if we so desire, or even turn to the dark side and give into all of those temptations that lead to our ultimate undoing if that is what we think is the right path. Every single thing we do in this life has a consequence and those consequences good or bad are directly from our individual and oft times collective doings.

God only wants us to choose the right path - the one that leads us towards happiness and personal fulfilment in this life. The phase after death is another area of conjecture, but if you believe in God, then you know that the right path leads to a second and much happier life in heaven.

So, no God does not rejoice when we kill each other in his name, He does not want us to stone each other to death any more. He just wants us to love him and most importantly for us living down here on planet earth, to love one another and work toward raising each other up, not clamber over each other to gain material success at someone else's expense.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Sorry Colbe ... you've posted another clunker.

Theological and 'prophetic' errors of Maureen Sweeny's alleged visions

The fact that she has made so many errors, including saying Boris Yeltsin was the AntiChrist ... well ... I'm thinking she's yet another false visionary.

Catholic Church Officially Disapproves of Alleged Apparitions to Maureen Sweeny

Discussion on Official Church Statement

Fr. Gary Yanus, Judicial Vicar Diocese of Cleveland, -

In his decree of November 11, 2009 Bishop Lennon made it clear that because of a number of issues it was necessary to forbid priests to celebrate the sacraments at the site of the Holy Love shrine and that the faithful are admonished to “cease gathering” there. The word condemned was not used but it is apparent that there are serious concerns regarding the authenticity of the apparitions, among other things.

The bishop has an obligation to pastor his people and protect and nourish their faith. As the pastor of the Diocese of Cleveland his oversight certainly includes what is identified as “ecumenical” in that the faithful of the diocese cannot be encouraged or permitted to participate in any group or organization whose beliefs or practices contradict the teachings of the Church in faith and morals.

The person who wrote you quoted several canons about the rights of the faithful, but has ignored canon 223 which speaks of taking into account the common good of the Church and the obligation of ecclesiastical authority, in view of the common good, to regulate the exercise of the rights of the faithful.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by colbe

Sorry Colbe ... you've posted another clunker.

Theological and 'prophetic' errors of Maureen Sweeny's alleged visions

The fact that she has made so many errors, including saying Boris Yeltsin was the AntiChrist ... well ... I'm thinking she's yet another false visionary.

Catholic Church Officially Disapproves of Alleged Apparitions to Maureen Sweeny

Discussion on Official Church Statement

Fr. Gary Yanus, Judicial Vicar Diocese of Cleveland, -

In his decree of November 11, 2009 Bishop Lennon made it clear that because of a number of issues it was necessary to forbid priests to celebrate the sacraments at the site of the Holy Love shrine and that the faithful are admonished to “cease gathering” there. The word condemned was not used but it is apparent that there are serious concerns regarding the authenticity of the apparitions, among other things.

The bishop has an obligation to pastor his people and protect and nourish their faith. As the pastor of the Diocese of Cleveland his oversight certainly includes what is identified as “ecumenical” in that the faithful of the diocese cannot be encouraged or permitted to participate in any group or organization whose beliefs or practices contradict the teachings of the Church in faith and morals.

The person who wrote you quoted several canons about the rights of the faithful, but has ignored canon 223 which speaks of taking into account the common good of the Church and the obligation of ecclesiastical authority, in view of the common good, to regulate the exercise of the rights of the faithful.

The bishops are wrong sometimes which you fail to address in your posts and I keep asking. One example, for year Medjugore has been rejected by the local bishop.

FlyersFan, you quoted a past bishop's decision on Conyers, typing the year and leaving off his name, because the most recent, the last two bishops are fine with Conyers (their decision, look to the fruit of an apparition). They are correct, look at the fruit people and take the good from the messages from Heaven.

Another time, you didn't check your source and actually quoted an Protestant anti-Catholic blog!

FF, where is the error in this message from God the Father?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
He loves us more than he loves himself, eh? He let the Romans kill his own son using one of the most horrific torture devices of that time. I don't think I want his love.

Perhaps God is a very LOVING SADIST. The ticket sales to the Crucifixion not up to par, and so goes the "Forsaken Son" (not living up to expectation) Gladiator of Son God EXPENDABLE. Caligula would have loved this senario; what would he have done with it? Made it an MMA fight; Roman Coliseum one half flooded the other sandy beach. Jesus against the Giant Squid. One of them have to outsmart the sandy out of water breathing or the other a water walk oxygen.
edit on 1-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Perhaps God is a very LOVING SADIST.

Somehow, you just made it sound a lot worse.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Perhaps God is a very LOVING SADIST.

Somehow, you just made it sound a lot worse.

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

I suppose the joke encompasses all senarios of human history/misery. As to me I was in a front row seat throwing some fast ball rotten eggs and tomatoes. Goodbye Source Entity. Hello Origin.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

ATS is full of people who mock God and deny Him

You didn't make yourself but it has been revealed and science tested, all the mystical points to God, the Christian God. He created you out of His love, wanting to share His love and for you to return your love for Him. Is that so hard?

Sin and unlove makes people mean, don't go there. Instead, say I am His child and He loves me.

This is enough, human respect is worthless.

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join