It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Military preparing for a Breslan type attack on US soil? Maybe a multiple strike?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
What's a Breslan type attack? What do you think could happen specifically, Can you give a more detailed example?
thanks.

He means Beslan school massacre I believe, it was a pretty big deal for us since I have family there. If our government is preparing for it I would be willing to bet they are also planning it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

What's a Breslan type attack? What do you think could happen specifically, Can you give a more detailed example?
thanks.

He means Beslan school massacre I believe, it was a pretty big deal for us since I have family there. If our government is preparing for it I would be willing to bet they are also planning it.

that is exactly what he is referring to www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I'm not trying to freak people out at all. I'm just trying to get people to think. Yea, I know...that is a double edged sword.

I know and see too many people nowadays who seem to ignore reality. Until it slaps them upside the face.

i am sure plenty of people think about this , ones like me who have very young children that go to school , but you Assume that this "reality" is being ignored , its not , i just choose to not think about something like that happening ,for if i did i would not be able to work and provide for my family , and if something like this were going to happen , let me ask you ,what can we do ? what's the plan ?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Not defending terrorism but there are certain types of targets that are counter productive if there is no real antagonism against the common target citizen. I would soon expect to see those in zones of prolonged conflict India vs Pakistan/Palestine vs Israel/Ira vs UK etc than an attack against common citizens in small numbers

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

i am sure plenty of people think about this , ones like me who have very young children that go to school , but you Assume that this "reality" is being ignored , its not , i just choose to not think about something like that happening ,for if i did i would not be able to work and provide for my family , and if something like this were going to happen , let me ask you ,what can we do ? what's the plan ?

There is saying and it is number 1 when it comes to Murphy's Law of Combat.

No plan survives first contact.

With that said, we must still plan. To not do so would be negligent.

I hope that this never plays out with all my heart and soul. But I fear that it may nonetheless.

There is another saying; Failure to plan is planning to fail.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

thanks.

Google led me astray on the spelling. But the OP still stands as a possibility.

I forget from time to time that ATS is a International community.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I like this kind of out of the box critical thinking. It's important in a time like ours.

Perhaps explore the Taoist thinking of "action through inaction" when you know REaction is what they are looking for... and keep elaborating why critical thinking is so important, to others... even if you're wrong and it never happens. We will scrutinize every single move they make while trying to keep ourselves from reacting... but at the same time, we must reaffirm our own value as the public, which they cannot live without whether they realize it or not, before they attempt to destroy us all when we stop reacting to their whims.

The ONLY evolution of man at this point can be the expansion of our own intelligence and intuition.

We are undoubtedly at psychological war.

One of the only pieces of advice I could really give as far as what to do is concerned is perhaps we need to explore the dangers of mass killings... the after effects. The shenanigans of TPTB ALWAYS have repercussion, but up until now they have always found an excuse to overlook the cost. Out of all the numerous possibilities that their schemes could escalate to, what if this time there is simply no going back from the damage they cause?

The aftermath of a global nuclear war is obvious just by looking at the isotopes that STILL remain in soils from testing sites. They need to be reminded.

War often spreads disease and famine. They need to be reminded.

Past wars fuel unresolved grudges that lead to future wars and there is a lot of proof of that.
They need to be reminded.

This is just scratching the surface of what they should truly be afraid of and the hole they are digging for themselves can go so deep, there may very well be no return.

We should turn to expertise and find example after example of the potential destruction until they realize their selfish whims and hide their heads in shame.

If you think it cannot be done, then you cannot believe that "good" and "understanding" could ever be the victor.

They are clearly *children*.... regardless of their age. Teach them. By now, we are all beginning to learn what kind of bait they like and it's all about self interest. Within that is the potential to reflect to them their own self destruction.

The next generations will outlive the puppet masters of today and have the potential to do better, but not if we don't teach the next generations as well and forget the lessons we've learned. If we can expose kids to violent video games and movies, we can at least arm them with the truth and make them self aware of their own tendencies to react to things that are misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Well. lately it has been proven that the individuals (terrorists) are willing to give their lives. What retribution is there then?

Except when the MSM starts picking it apart.

Then all hell breaks loose.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I really wish that most people had your wisdom. That is some good stuff. I wish it were so.

However we also know that is a (hopefully) reality set in the future. One which we are still making.

I hate the idea of thinking of bad thoughts/scenarios, and at the same time I always wish the best for humanity.

Just one of the conundrums that I have wrestled with all my life. There are bad people out there after all.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That is also a misconception, terrorist are willing to give up their lives in behalf of a certain action in a symbolic gesture, asides from that they are humans being like any of us they fear pain and even, to those that are religious a death that violates the guidelines of their deity. Most suicidal terrorists are forced into the action directly or by economic pressures.

Note that a terrorist has a revindication, it is not simply a criminal act, a terror act. I think you are referring to the recent crazed attacks of shooting as by terrorists and they are not, they are terroristic in nature since they intentionally seemed to want to cause media attention and terror but not by terrorists.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Actually...the vast number of Suicide Bombings are done by a person who's family is in the Gun Sights of a Terrorist as these Terrorists seldom wish to put their life at stake.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I did state that above...

Most suicidal terrorists are forced into the action directly or by economic pressures.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

That's what scares me.

The people are being driven like sheep.

Where are the sheepdogs?
edit on 29-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

The sheepdogs.

Are well-fed, and sleeping under the shady-trees.

Every once and a while, a bone is thrown.

To keep them busy.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You state that Suicide Terrorists are forced into action.

There is a difference between a Terrorist wearing a suicide vest and some poor SOB who a terrorist has a gun aimed at his or her family.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Please. Why in the hell would the Gov want our guns? This gun grab fantasy is pushed by the people who profit off of it. And the sheep eat it up. Oh wait the grand fantasy of fighting off the evil gov who for some reason is to dumb to just nerve gas the home town of anyone who takes up arms agains them and is defeated by a rag tag militia.

When you made this argument last year you had a little better ground to stand on. But after the president’s speech, Feinstein’s proposal and all of the media attention, anyone who can deny there is gun-grab going on RIGHT NOW is absolutely oblivious or willfully ignorant. Nobody in their right mind could still hold this position.

As far as the intent of the second amendment as a defense against a tyrannical government, you seem to be of the mindset that because the military industrial complex is so powerful, and (according to you) any attempt to defend ourselves against its tyranny would be futile, that we should roll over and submit to this gun-grab. All I can say is that people who think this way wouldn’t fight against tyranny even if the odds were in our favor. Cowards don’t stand for anything, they submit to the will of others, and all the guns in the world won’t charge that. A coward is a coward.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The children of Beslan were slaughtered by muslims engaged in violent Jihad for the glory of Allah and in the way of their warlord prophet, Mohammed.

Muslims have expressed their desire to see such jihad attacks happen on American soil and fatwas have been issued authorizing the slaughter of millions of American children. You will know when the American Beslan occurs because it will involve muslims and jihad and praise to Allah and Mohammed.

To think Beslan was anything other than Jihad is ridiculous. Remember, muslims engage in Jihad to spread Islamic culture and Sharia. Jihad is NOT a response to any perceived slights suffered by the muslims at the hands of non-muslims.

Jihad is a process not a response

Fight Jihad.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Just think of it. Thirty people scattered across the US could wreak havoc. Two guys in the DC sniper case had the town on edge for weeks. Imagine that times 15 scattered across the US.

Imagine what 125+ Islamic terrorists living and working inconspicuously among you could do when activated, and armed with chemical and biological weapons, in major cities across the USA.

Sound unlikely, suicidal, impossible?

Absolutely, which is why seeing is believing....

They are waiting for religious justification, for their pre-authorized attack plans and activation. They don't practice their faith openly, they aren't on any watch lists. They aren't suspicious. They are prepared, and have been planning for this for years.

Or, maybe not..... We'll see...

Sometimes you have to let people get into the rabbit hole, before you can warn them of what really lies ahead of them...

<< 1   >>

join