It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Beatrix abdicates in favour of her son.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The time has come that after a century the dutch will have a king... The controvercial queen of the dutch will pass over the reign to her son and will The Netherlands will become a kingdom for true.

She was a controvercial queen with ties to the Bilderberg group as did her late husband prince Berhard. We will see what the intensions will be of her son.

Although I personally am against of political persons having secretive meetings I must say that our queen (I am dutch) has devoted much of her time succesfully for the busines end of The Netherlands.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
The time has come that after a century the dutch will have a king... The controvercial queen of the dutch will pass over the reign to her son and will The Netherlands will become a kingdom for true.

She was a controvercial queen with ties to the Bilderberg group as did her late husband prince Berhard. We will see what the intensions will be of her son.

Although I personally am against of political persons having secretive meetings I must say that our queen (I am dutch) has devoted much of her time succesfully for the busines end of The Netherlands.

Hi Zatara,

Well, i say well done to the queen for everything she has done for the Netherlands and their people, whatever people may think about her doings with the Bilderberg group she knows how to help her country become successful in business and not end up like most other EU countries at the moment!

I don't know too much about her son, would you be able to enlighten us with a little bit more history about him please?

I am not sure if this is true or not but i heard a few weeks ago when i was in the Netherlands that if you say something (anything negative) about the queen in the Netherlands that you may be prosecuted and go to jail?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You are Dutch?

And BerNhard was her husband? Wrong.

It was her father.

(Kan iedereen overkomen ;-)
edit on 29-1-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Why in the @#$k in this day an age is there still kings and queens? Honestly?

new topics

top topics

join