It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A debate or opinions about ancient Ufos.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have been doing research on ufos or should I say was doing some research ufos quite some time ago. However many times, many inconsistencies have always popped up as well as doubts. However I did come across a consistency with religious art works, some ideas I even thought to myself over time and even some ufo videos. Hell, even some consistencies with popular culture like today if you, like some cartoons.

Now many of u have probably or most likely have seen these pics of ancient ufos. Which had led me to believe it, and would like post some physical proof if you will. I also seen a few other posts that contains these pics on this site:

And there also quite a few more pics, but this should sufficent for now. Also I saw this video quite some time ago too which made helped proved(well in my head at least) a consistency. Plus there are plenty more vids.

Now as for some opinion...I have come across a fact where these were most likely worships by pagans of all cultures( when I say pagan, Im just saying they beleive in pantheons). A prime example would be the orange craft which I will use as an example which is seen above. These vehicles could of been worshiped as "Sun Gods" such as Ra, Apollo(helios) or even father gods such as odin, or even as angels (whether lesser(regular) or arch), and have their influence on most cultures. Another example would "Chinese Ghost Lanterns" were probably based of these ships, due to their paranormal nature. Which could be a reasonable explanation as to why they could be call a ghost lantern. They could also be perceived as a mythological beast, which I think they were probably viewed as a "Phoenix" in some cultures and such legends were based off such sightings of these aircraft.

All in all, these were just ideas. I just wanted to share and hear what some of you folks think.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Inspired

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thanks, the smiley's cute.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I dont think that aliens come from other planets in a far off solar system, I think they come from other dimensions. The same could be said for the afterlife. When we die our spirit crosses over to another dimension.
Scientists are doing alot of research into multi dimensions to prove they exist. There will be alot of exiting experiments in the near future.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am a strong believer in the ancient alien theory. I believe they were here in the past and gave civilization a nudge. I think there is too many strange drawings in caves and in ancient paintings. Also a lot of old stories and in some scriptures refer to burning craft bellowing smoke.

I do believe, it will be interesting to see other users opinions.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

hi, man,, i know for a fact, that they were.. well, are just around the corner of physical reality, and they didnt go anywhere, we stopped visiting them via trance and hallucinations, they are still here.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Unless dimensional just means they came from another point of time or space in our galaxy or universe. Personally I think they are of terran origin.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I agree. They never left.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

"UFOs" in biblical art has been covered many times on ATS. Last year member Maroboduus wrote some excellent stuff on the topic.

Debunking "UFO´s" in Bliblical Paintings

Hint: they are not really UFOs

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

if you want to see what they look like, type seibal stela on google images, but leave it at that becouse they will shatter your mind if you try to contact them.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Actually I some what do agree with you that some of those pics were not based on ufo, but rather the symbolism of the sun and moon. The two icon have a huge influence on religions, where the sun refelct masculinity, expression, happiness or positive. And their is a common theme with paintings of Jesus showing a sun and a moon on his right or left side. Now if ancient astronauts, would/could make vehicles based of such symbols, well they could easily disguise themselves as gods. Especially if they had chariots that would like a flying sun, which would have our ancestor assume and associate them with a high power or the highest divinity since sun worship (or moon) is usually at the core of every religion.

Hell the sun, and moon is pretty much a symbol like yin and yang.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by solve

I agree. They never left.

So where are they

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

No idea.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

check inside your dna or your maybe your nervous system, it isnt easy to open the gates but when you do, you will see.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dont mind the toons and the pics. I just like the colour schemes.

And here a few other tht arent cartoony, well not as much as the others.

Other then that Im just foolin around with these pics. Funny how the sun and moon(yin and yang) has it place in modern culture.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by Specimen because: I forgot one pic.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here is a good thread that does a good job of explaining this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-1-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Look into the the idea that says we are the aliens and they are merely simulating us as them in their image.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Sergiana because: (no reason given)

Once you understand that possibility you will realize we have it easy in life as that is the truth.

What do you really think the gov is hiding....us from ourselves we are stepping in our own # buddy.

If I was to show you what I know you would vomit and # yourself on top of stepping in # that was not your own..hehe

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There have been visitors to this planet for longer than you can imagine. There are those that believe we are on the 4 th or 5th earth, that earthlings have seen cycle changes a few times. This theory is in all cultures, religions and etc, the # of cycles may not be the same but the theory remains. Draw a long line on a sheet of paper, now just below that long line put a small fine dot anywhere there, this could well be the timelines between the life of our universe and the life on this planet, or it could be the opposite.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
There have been visitors to this planet for longer than you can imagine. There are those that believe we are on the 4 th or 5th earth, that earthlings have seen cycle changes a few times. This theory is in all cultures, religions and etc, the # of cycles may not be the same but the theory remains. Draw a long line on a sheet of paper, now just below that long line put a small fine dot anywhere there, this could well be the timelines between the life of our universe and the life on this planet, or it could be the opposite.

I've heard this too, and it makes sense. The great flood this is mentioned by so many religions is supposedly the last cataclysm that wiped us out before starting this cycle on Earth. It is something to really think about, because if we have been here a few times before, have we already been to the moon? To Mars? Maybe the structures that some people claim to see are actually man-made, but from a time before our ancient times. Its fascinating to think about.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Yea I read that earlier from cripmeister post. However like I said, most of them were based on symbolism and not ufos, however a painting that shows two individuals in separate....astrological objects, seems like more of coincidence to me. And usually this symbolism in some of those pieces of art are supposed symbolize is to symbolize the "Left and Right" Hands of God which was somewhat of a deal in his culture(if he ever existed mind you). Also, the symbol of the jewish religion is a star. Guess what the other two main religions were based off.

Not only that, but seeing sumthing from a 700 -1000 year old painting, in a video that was probably taken by a cell phone. Well, wth do u want me to say.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join