It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infinite Answer to the Infinite Question!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The goal of any individual should be, Imo, to find the value of existence.

The value of existence is to be alive and well. That is why we fear death.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Ahh... But death isn't to be feared it should be welcomed as it is not eternal and is the one constant we can count on from an observational level top to bottom.

The appendix was useful back in the caveman days. It was used to collect harmful undigestibles from destorying your intestines.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by spy66

Ahh... But death isn't to be feared it should be welcomed as it is not eternal and is the one constant we can count on from an observational level top to bottom.

The appendix was useful back in the caveman days. It was used to collect harmful undigestibles from destorying your intestines.

We shouldn't fear death, but we do non the less.
Our souls are bound to the flesh. We have to satisfy its demands and keep it from being harmed or destroyed.
It is a part of our nature to protect our children from harm and death. We don't want them to be harmed or to die.
because life has a value.

We should be really grateful that we get to experience this short reality of life as a human. We only get this chance to experience life with our present personality. That is why our present life has a value that can't be matched. And that is why we fear death.

Because we fear death. We can be forced to be servants/slaves. You are a servant because you fear death.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

That is why we fear death.

Gett'in liberal with the the word we Spy

It's all how look at it really. I look at like an adventure or the solving the greatest mystery.
edit on 28-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by spy66

You are a servant because you fear death.

If I feared death, I wouldn't be half the person I'am. I'm the guy that will look you dead in the face and tell you to point your pistol at my forehead and pull the trigger. I will ge ton my knees so that you see I'm submitting so that pulling the trigger is easier. And you will hit your mark. because I want you to shoot.

I'm the guy that if you do not shoot tell you, you need to go in the house and get out of my face. Because obviously you need to shut up if you can't handle your business.

I fear not death!

Here's the mentality. I die (you hit the reset button for me) So I will start over again. You are now going to prison with a destroyed life and my death on your conscious. Who got screwed?
edit on 28-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think it's possible that the game's hero or villain would quit playing the game and try to find a way to access god ie game programmer.
Or would keep playing the game to make the game programmer happy. But I think depending on the agenda of the programmer it might be that if the game was to suddenly act independently from the program It's quite possible. the programmer would want to bring them to the physical world.
Either way the creations would most likely try to appease and get closer to god.
On another note it's possible some of the characters in the game would hate the programmer for making them an object to be destroyed.

Sounds like our program doesn't it?

Sounds like our program? #, it's like deja vu.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Uhhh...actually Bioelectric or not...when your heart stops pumping blood...the electrical impulses in your brain are only going to continue for a matter of minutes before all electrical activity ends.

The bodied muscles may operate for a bit longer but reguardless...once the heart stops for good...you will soon die.

Just because the body is electric makes no matter as far as if a persan can exist in some other way and if this is even possible...and in order to be so...it would mean some sort of a consciousness or soul that exists that was created by our minds as a sum greater than the total parts...and such a soul would not be electrical.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by spy66

That is why we fear death.

Gett'in liberal with the the word we Spy

It's all how look at it really. I look at like an adventure or the solving the greatest mystery.
edit on 28-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I use we because its a natural mechanism for people to be scared.
Being sacred is a part of our natural defence.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by spy66

You are a servant because you fear death.

If I feared death, I wouldn't be half the person I'am. I'm the guy that will look you dead in the face and tell you to point your pistol at my forehead and pull the trigger. I will ge ton my knees so that you see I'm submitting so that pulling the trigger is easier. And you will hit your mark. because I want you to shoot.

I'm the guy that if you do not shoot tell you, you need to go in the house and get out of my face. Because obviously you need to shut up if you can't handle your business.

I fear not death!

Here's the mentality. I die (you hit the reset button for me) So I will start over again. You are now going to prison with a destroyed life and my death on your conscious. Who got screwed?
edit on 28-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

You are half the person you should be, if you don't fear death. Fear is not a weakness it is natural. Dying because of the lack of fear is a sign of weakness.
It is how you react to fear that determines your personal strength and ability. If you don't care, it must be because you don't know how to cope with your feelings.

Dying is a natural thing. We don't fear that we one day will die. Because that is a fact we can not do anything about.
If i hold a Gun to your head. You might tell me to pull the trigger and all that. That is you reaction to fear. That is how you cope with fear and the situation your in. You can ask your self if that is a intelligent way to cope with fear. To me it sounds more like you have given up. Giving up is a weakness.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

God = Good Old Duping!
Dupe to control
Simple

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

An acronym ? Really ?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If that is what it takes for you to make yourself feel above go right on ahead. But I'd rather tell the idiot to shoot me because that's the only choice he has besides putting it back down. Obviously I'm not afraid I'm angry that someone would be that dumb to use a gun in the first place.

If their is any fear in me it's the fear that I'm gonna go ape sh on them. Regular human mentality does not apply to me. I usemy knowledge to an advantage. Because I apply what I know to every aspect of my life.

Something everyone else needs to think about doing. In this world it's kill or be killed. And only the intelligent has the ability to get away with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join