It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plan For World War III Stuns Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin confirming the validity of the just released hacked emails of the British based defence company, Britam Defence, stunningly warns that the Obama regime is preparing to unleash a series of attacks against both Syria and Iran in a move Russian intelligence experts warn could very well cause World War III.

According to this report, Britam Defence, one of the largest private mercenary forces in the world, was the target of a “massive hack” of its computer files by an “unknown state sponsored entity” this past week who released a number of critical emails between its top two executives, founder Philip Doughty and his Business Development Director David Goulding.
Source: www.whatdoesitmean.com...
------
newsdoors.blogspot.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by alexoscarew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is your source from a blog?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Been nice knowing you guys, see you all in hell.
Ok, where is the evidence that they say is out there?
edit on 28-1-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal strikes again.

January 28, 2013

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

HOAX!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alexoscarew

Not a vaild source considering it came from a blog. It's a shame we live in times where people are easily misled by blogs and youtube alike.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
and you believe this ??? i do not think Russia or any one else would take it for real , maybe as a inside false flag or miss info to so how Russia reacts if Russia is smart , through it in the trash.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Its worse than that... its good ol' Sorcha Faal

Whenever I see the infamous words 'A report circulating in the Kremlin' I die a little inside

edit on 28-1-2013 by Severin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin
reply to post by resoe26

Its worse than that... its good ol' Sorcha Faal

Whenever I see the infamous words 'A report circulating in the Kremlin' I die a little inside

edit on 28-1-2013 by Severin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

LOL. Sorcha Fail!
Don't be led astray by his brand of crazy.

HOAX!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Come on people....we all know what ever is posted on the internet or You Tube is the truth!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
Sorcha Faal strikes again.

January 28, 2013

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

HOAX!

You people with Sorcha Faal....if Sorcha Faal came out and said the sky is blue you all would deny the sky is blue simply because of the source...

ZH dated the 27th of Jan 2013

the SF article is the 28th.

ZH is pretty damn credible leaps and bounds more credible than SF. My concern isn't that SF isn't credible its that anything they say is immediately disregarded because its SF...just as in the blue sky example above...

Anyway ZH addressed and confirmed the OP blog link info regarding ISRAEL but not the "supposed" hacks and leaked e-mails. THAT part seems to be the fabrication as I can't read Russian and can't verify the site SF claims they got the hack info from.

Having said that, a strategic unprovoked strike on Iran would be about as good a kick-start to WWIII as about any I can think of...this has been discussed to death and nothing new here to see really.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This incredible dump of emails unloaded a host of False flag events such as Ukrainian trained team that would set off chemical weapons in Syria.. and how concerned Britam was that it would not go right...

Hats off to the hackers if they stopped WWIII...

that said... it must be real if SF is adding to the pot... as he discredits anything he touches..
edit on 28-1-2013 by R_Clark because: grammar

edit on 28-1-2013 by R_Clark because: grammar

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So what's the justification for attacking the Middle East this time?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Biological, Chemical, and Nuclear weapons.

OR...the usual.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Anyway ZH addressed and confirmed the OP blog link info regarding ISRAEL but not the "supposed" hacks and leaked e-mails. THAT part seems to be the fabrication as I can't read Russian and can't verify the site SF claims they got the hack info from.

I believe the second part is no fabrication, it was confirmed a few days ago in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can download the leked documents yourself and verify it, all info in the thread.

Edit: After having read this Sorcha faal article, i am surprised it seems to be very spot on, as most of the info is verifiable (Except the sensationalist title).

I would not discard this one as a hoax, like most other Sorcha faal articles. It would be folish to do so, since at least 80% of the info is verifiably true.
edit on 28-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ANYTHING with the name Sorcha Faal attached is to be ignored.
Proven hoaxer and liar.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's an interesting and amusing dissection of Sorcha Faal...

RationalWiki

They even give ATS a mention

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'd blow this off with everyone else if real world events weren't supporting it as at least a possible thing in the works.

It's not like the U.S. move to topple Assad has even been subtle or something to guess at....and do we know what happened at Fordow yet? DID anything actually happen there with confirmation?

Regardless... A U.S. Ambassador key to that whole area of the world was all but set up and murdered. Local forces literally told to stand down for efforts to rescue him and over 20 others with him. Fortunately for the rest of his staff, they ignored the orders and got almost everyone out alive.

Top U.S. Military leaders, also key to that part of the world, have been meeting with a chain of unfortunate scandals, forced retirements and odd changes of duty station given timing and circumstance and it crosses Services.

This may be all rumor but then maybe there is a nugget of truth in there too. It could also just be seeing the same things we all are, as noted above. The rumors are the attempt to make sense of it? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

warns that the Obama regime is preparing to unleash a series of attacks against both Syria and Iran in a move Russian intelligence experts warn could very well cause World War III.

America has been pushing in that direction for some time. Don't need anyone to tell me that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We might attack Iran...but we ARE NOT going to attack Syria.

Fail...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join