It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25,000 Year Old Buildings Found In Russia? The Mysterious Dolmens And Megaliths Of The Caucasus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdohbeatdown

This is very cool but Russia wouldn't mean Neanderthals. They had the Denovisans.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
A thing to keep in mind with all anomalous stone structures, especially old ones with intricate "carvings" or made from exceptionally large stones and/or with what appear to be cuttings or that appear to be beyond the ability of what we are told are the tools available "at that time": from several disparate sources I have learned that there was a technology available to _some_ people that was used to mainpulate the crystal lattice structure of stone. This technology was sonic. It used complex sound to manipulate the molecular/crystalline structure of stone to make it malleable, and to levitate it on resonant sound waves, sort of like making a frictionless rolling platform to push stones along. It is this sonic technology that is illustrated in the tablets and stele of Shamash (Sumerian sun god). Google: cymatics. Resonance and standing waves. It's magical stuff. Tesla worked with resonance in electrical circuits. Resonance is power. Many of the glyphs depict cymatic effects of particular frequencies and tones. THe tones create geometrical standing waves (as shown in cymatics). THe geonetrical figures are depicted in heiroglyphs, and I believe that many glyphs are meant to be sounded out rather than specifying words or "nouns" rather than being mere decorations. There is some information to indicate that there are features of the great pyramids that will react to particular types of sound. This is obscure stuff, obviously, but hell, I think most of us (who have looked) think that the Egyptians, (who did not build the pyramids, by the way, the Egyptians found them and then defaced them like so many ignorant vandals) are witholding MUCH information about those and other things, including this.

you hit the nail on the head. From what i remember of my memory of Atlantis we were very advanced with crystals. Iv stated this multiple times, they did not have the technology we have now. They were advanced tho, in a completely different form of technology. Mathematical geniuses that could layout what the gods wanted built. Im sure the gods built a few themselves. The cities were lush, prosperous but cellphones and the like did not exist. Everything was grand in scale, but still very ruin like. The city did not gleam on every pyramid. only the tipped ones. We were very advanced at mining. And for the most part that's all we did, and agriculture. Until certain events forced us to rebel against the invaders.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
sorry to break it to some people here, but these monuments were beaten out out of the earth using hammer stones and further beaten and ground to shape. rollers and ropes would have been used to manouver them, along with good old fashioned muscles.. earthen ramps were most likely used to help raise them and the earth dug away later. it's quite simple really and very do-able.

no need for any of the mysterious stuff, atlantean connections etc

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow, what a mancave those are. Make a great deer camp. I wonder if that hole is big enough to get a half barrel through?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And i always thought the Flintstones were american.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

They look like Giants built houses for their little human pets.

Love these things! Wonderful!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Flintstones are real after all.

This resembles buildings found in some of the New England States that modern archeology still know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

A thing to keep in mind with all anomalous stone structures, especially old ones with intricate "carvings" or made from exceptionally large stones and/or with what appear to be cuttings or that appear to be beyond the ability of what we are told are the tools available "at that time": from several disparate sources I have learned that there was a technology available to _some_ people that was used to mainpulate the crystal lattice structure of stone. This technology was sonic. It used complex sound to manipulate the molecular/crystalline structure of stone to make it malleable, and to levitate it on resonant sound waves, sort of like making a frictionless rolling platform to push stones along. It is this sonic technology that is illustrated in the tablets and stele of Shamash (Sumerian sun god). Google: cymatics. Resonance and standing waves. It's magical stuff. Tesla worked with resonance in electrical circuits. Resonance is power. Many of the glyphs depict cymatic effects of particular frequencies and tones. THe tones create geometrical standing waves (as shown in cymatics). THe geonetrical figures are depicted in heiroglyphs, and I believe that many glyphs are meant to be sounded out rather than specifying words or "nouns" rather than being mere decorations. There is some information to indicate that there are features of the great pyramids that will react to particular types of sound. This is obscure stuff, obviously, but hell, I think most of us (who have looked) think that the Egyptians, (who did not build the pyramids, by the way, the Egyptians found them and then defaced them like so many ignorant vandals) are witholding MUCH information about those and other things, including this.

Maybe someone is messing around with these frequencies now trying to learn the usage and causing all the tinnitus. My husband and I had our ears start ringing a couple years ago at the same moment, it never stopped...how do you explain that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These are my ancestorial dwellings in Circassia of Caucasia .

Russia has nothing to do with these Dolmens .

Circassian (Adygeyan) history
by adiga magazine
ינואר 1, 2007, @2:58 am
The Adygeans (the people's own name for themselves is Adyge) are an ancient native people of the Northwest Caucasus, better known in historical annals as Circassians (also Cherkessians). An agricultural and cattle-breeding culture arose in the Northwest Caucasus in the early Bronze age. By 3000 B.C., the Dolmen culture, whose name comes from the distinctive megaliths used as grave markers, had arisen here and reached its peak; it lasted until the last quarter of the second millennium B.C. The area where the Caucasian dolmens are found is the ancestral home of the Adyge-Abkhaz tribes. Today, there are five dolmen fields in the republic with about 200 whole and partly ruined dolmens.

The Maikop culture of the Kuban valley coexisted with the Dolmen culture. The first classical monuments of the Maikop culture in the form of large burial mounds (kurgans) containing splendid articles made of precious metals were discovered in the Kuban before the Revolution. They include the well-known kurgan excavated in Maikop in 1897 by Professor N.I. Veselovsky, which gave its name to the culture as whole. The settlements of Meshoko, Skala, Khadzhokh, and Yasenovaya Polyana are other well-known monuments of this period.

The first iron appeared here in the second millennium B.C. and led to major economic and social advances at the end of the 9th and the beginning of the 8th centuries B.C. The economic structure was represented by cattle-breeding, agriculture, metallurgy and metalworking, weaving, and spinning. This period is known in history as the Protomeatic.

The names of North Caucasian tribes, such as the Meats, Sinds, Akhei, Zikhs, and others that played a major role in the ethnogenesis of the Adyge, first became known in about 1000 B.C. In Greek and Roman sources, they are referred to collectively as Meats, and in 1000 B.C., they occupied the eastern coasts of the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov and the Kuban valley.

The 5th century B.C. began with the rise of cities that became craft and trading centers in the lands of one of the Meatic tribes of Sinds. Intercourse with the Greek world, accelerated the process of formation of classes and states 7among the Sinds. By the end of the 5th century B.C., Sindika had been transformed into a real kingdom. Close political and economic ties were formed with the Bosporus state. Many scientists believe that the Spartacid dynasty that ruled the Bosporus for more than 150 years was Meatic (M.I. Artamonov, E.I. Krupnov) rather than Greek.

Read the rest here

www.adigamagazine.co.il...

That is the historical background .

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

It is quite interesting to note that the idea of the Egyptians being stolen rather than constructed seems quite plausible to me. I may be wrong but I have never seen any Egyption artifact depicting any crews of workers creating that which they are supposedly so proud of. as they say on ATS, no pictures.... didn't happen.

Seriously, if I had a crew of workers create something spectacular, I would have a few tablets carved out showing how we did it or somethign to that effect. Now, if this was done but TPTB managed to hide this knowledge from us, that's a different story.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
They are great-remind me of hobbit houses.
Maybe the idea of the tiny circular door was to keep the cold out-or maybe to keep out large predatory beasts who were around at the time.

Circular hole is believed to be there for the soul of dweller .

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars series of books, has revealed what these dolmens were used for..
Firstly they are around 9-12 thousand years old..
They were a place of meditation, and the spirits of the dolmens still reside in them today, wanting to communicate their ancient knowledge to us..
What would happen is the elder of the tribe, sensing they were about to die soon, would enter the dolmen, and then go into a state of meditation, until their spirit merged with that of the universe/source/God... There they would remain until our generation, where they are waiting to impart their ancient knowledge to us...
As to how they were built... purely using the power of the mind... Anastasia says as few as 6 people concentrating their thoughts, could lift these massive megalithic stones, and place them wherever they wanted..
They are found all over the world... mostly in Korea & Japan, as well as Russia and the caucauses..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sooo much about earth we don't know!! How exciting is this..maybe hobbits, monopods or gnomes!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

!!! Right you are! The glory hole reference: not glass per se, but wood for sure! lmao now!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe it was a part of an irrigation system? It looks like something that would have to do with water-sanitation but that's my mind trying to modernize an ancient structure. I've read on this before but last time they said they were used by giants (a very weak argument it was, I might add). Think I may take another look and see what I find.

Originally posted by whoisit1998
Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars series of books, has revealed what these dolmens were used for..

you mean...?

Megre claims to have met a mysterious young woman named Anastasia on the bank of the River Ob in 1994. She reportedly led him deep into the Siberian taiga, where she revealed her philosophy on Man's relationship to Nature, the Universe and God, as well as lifestyle, education, nutrition, spirituality, love, family, sexual relations and other plants. These teachings became the basis for a series of best-selling books, The Ringing Cedars of Russia, first published in 1996. In ten years they sold over 10 million copies and have been translated into twenty languages.

...Uhh...well....umm...I don't really know what I should say, I guess it speaks for itself.
edit on 28-1-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
They are great-remind me of hobbit houses.
Maybe the idea of the tiny circular door was to keep the cold out-or maybe to keep out large predatory beasts who were around at the time.

Good thought, but how would a Hobbit build a structure with those massive stones? They couldn't reach that high, or lift that heavy.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
why do they presume ancient people were "thick". If they wanted to move large stones to a certain place with manpower they could find ways to achieve this. Like we find ways to build taller buildings etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
She really does exist, and she is the only person to have ever revealed what the dolmens are actually for..

Originally posted by mr10k
Maybe it was a part of an irrigation system? It looks like something that would have to do with water-sanitation but that's my mind trying to modernize an ancient structure. I've read on this before but last time they said they were used by giants (a very weak argument it was, I might add). Think I may take another look and see what I find.

Originally posted by whoisit1998

you mean...?

Megre claims to have met a mysterious young woman named Anastasia on the bank of the River Ob in 1994. She reportedly led him deep into the Siberian taiga, where she revealed her philosophy on Man's relationship to Nature, the Universe and God, as well as lifestyle, education, nutrition, spirituality, love, family, sexual relations and other plants. These teachings became the basis for a series of best-selling books, The Ringing Cedars of Russia, first published in 1996. In ten years they sold over 10 million copies and have been translated into twenty languages.

...Uhh...well....umm...I don't really know what I should say, I guess it speaks for itself.
edit on 28-1-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

A thing to keep in mind with --crystalsonicnewagestuff--

Maybe someone is messing around with these frequencies now trying to learn the usage and causing all the tinnitus. My husband and I had our ears start ringing a couple years ago at the same moment, it never stopped...how do you explain that.

First thought would be something environmental you and your husband shared, ingested, were subjected to, etc... Not some new age frequency messing about. Seriously, there may be a simple cause; and, thus, a relatively simply fix. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
dble post

edit on 28-1-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join