It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uproot zionism.. IRAN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I had wanted to ignore you, for you are known here as someone who would readily twist truths and spew your propaganda with no conscience, and supported by your kind if not, the use of your other nicks to support you. Yes, I said 'your other nicks' - your socket puppets.

As you readily and boldly make unsubstantiated allegations laying blame on eveyone except the culprits, so too will I make an example to illustrate you and your kind's style. How does it feel now, being alledged as a socket puppet manipulator? I doubt if you would feel anything, for your conscience had been proven long gone.

2. It is only about your lies over the Shah that I am posting to clear up your re-writing of history.

The only time when USA officially stepped into Iran's affairs was when in the 50s, Iran PM Dr. Mosaddegh nationalized the oil industry, booting out foreign firms who had invested vast sums. Mosaddegh wanted it all, instead of the 21% agreed upon and jobs for iranians, with Iran putting not a single cent in needed.

Mosaddegh was booted out by the military with help from the fund paying nations for Iran's growth and contracts were then honored.

Shah Reza was a secularist, just like his father, who had taken the road to modernize Iran, rejected the clerics regression. He had done and build up much foundations of modern Iran, but unfortunately, when your idol - the apostate Khomeni returned, today's iranians lived to regret that switch.

Shah Reza lived in a time of worldwide communist insurgencies, with Russia and China's brutal agents attempting to overthrow national govts. As such was born the savage SAVAK intelligence agencies to deal with the commie threats, as well as misled Radical Islamic revivalist demons such as the fiery muslim brotherhood back then running rampant across the middle east, such as what had happened to Mali now.

You claimed that under that infidel apostate khameni, iran has stability today. Sure thing, when anyone who dares voice out get hang in public. It is claimed that jews, sunnis, shias, christians, etc live in loving peace in Iran today. Pure BS again. If anyone of them dares voice out against the regime, the entire ethnic group gets wiped out.

Heck!, the regime does not even spares its own shias, and had already hanged many of them, or murdered by his thugs. What makes you think they will spare others? Dream on. The only terrorists in Iran are the leadership and its thugs.

As you said, I will be disappointed with the truth. I am, because Truths and Realities often only brings pain, as it destroys the childhood fantasies or misplaced adulthood trust. However, I had never feared to confront the truth head on, come what may, so that I can know the mistakes to progress and evolve, UNLIKE you and your kind, who prefers the comfort and delusions of lies and falsehoods, worse, to propagandized such to others who do not have rational minds to discern the truth.

Carry on with your BS. It is your right to speak up, so that others may know how irresponsible you are with such freedoms.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Sounds like you are on Moosad’s (pay check) list mate.

No offence but every time I read your comments I get this impression, but one thing I am sure about, you know nothing, absolutely nothing about the Iran and the Iranian nation, what you (babble about the Iran is usual daily MSM) BS.

PS..
I am Iranian.

edit on 29-1-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

[sarcasm]

I am from Mars.

We have a tyrant king, but there are rebels as well. The rebels do not speak for the tyrant, nor does the tyrant speaks for the rebels.

But we are Martians. And anyone else who speak on behalf of the king, or the rebel, is under the pay of Earth.

[/sarcasm]

Let's stick to Iran, and more critically, the BS of its tyrant leaders, shall we, unless of course, you support whatever the tyrant does and whatever anyone else say is either from some mythical alphabet agency, or have no knowledge of Iran in our connected world.

Frankly, I wouldn't have given a damn about your idol apostate leaders and thugs, for they can rot for all I care. Nor will I egalitarianly bother about the iranian masses, for they had made their choices by their actions and free will, to live in the ecstacy of their supposed 'change', or their opting to grovel before tyranny and oppression. It is their life, not mine to live for them.

I only bother to share my insights because of what the terrorist leaders and their thugs had done and will do to rest of us mankind, for it affects us all.

The insignificant nobody me did not just simply gain such perspectives today, last week, last month or even last year, BUT over a period of many years ago and shocked by the many truths I had gain over the many years in my search to understand Iran, not just from books, but contacts and even unobserved personal visits.

I will not and had never claimed to be the final arbiter of truth. I only present my insights and forced no one to such unlike the deluded and tyrant's bootlickers, but each to search for the truths on their own, as self effort is the only way one will treasure true knowledge for the rationally minded, than the ignorant mindless whom will accept any BS as long as it keeps their butts on their comfort cushions.
edit on 29-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A short 2 min film , by Ron Paul , you know, the Evil Misguided Dictator, might help explain your Hatred.

Blowback.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Sounds like you are on Moosad’s (pay check) list mate.

No offence but every time I read your comments I get this impression, but one thing I am sure about, you know nothing, absolutely nothing about the Iran and the Iranian nation, what you (babble about the Iran is usual daily MSM) BS.

PS..
I am Iranian.

Don't be shy in correcting me if I'm wrong also bud.. I understand a few things about Iran but I'm no scholar thats for sure

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Here, this is straight after the Iranian Revolution. But I guess this is just Islamic propaganda also? You will find at the start of video two that the guy speaking mentions about the use of chemical weapons being forbidden by Iran..

edit on 29-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join