It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lasiest Idea I have ever seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh come on I have seen some things over the years but if it wasnt bad enough as far as people in america being lasy well have a look at this.

sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/05/06/BU135929.DTL&type=tech

Give me break.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow, I want one! What will they think of next?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
laziness to max:lol

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is no way that I would want to touch the keyboard in a public toilet. It also says that the keyboard will be wireless. How do they expect them not to be stolen?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think its a GREAT idea, now I never have to worry about missing ats! WOOHOOO!

I'll take two.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Is this for public toilets? i hope not b/c what about the nasty old men who will be on XXX sites in the stalls forever....thats sick. if it was installed at home, people would literally be STUCK to the toilet!!!!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wonder if it will have an i/o board. I would imagine the important thing would be the "o".

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm glad cams are not allowed in restrooms.

Could be very scary!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"MSN also said it is in talks with toilet-paper-makers to produce special paper imprinted with URLs that users may not have tried."

I've seen advertising just about everywhere these days, but toilet paper???

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
advertising on toliet paper

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
it's bad enough waiting to take a leak when an old person is in there, or some f---ing guy who has all the time in the world, so he just sits there reading a paper with his pants down just in case he might have to take a s--- in a few hours so he'll read until then. Can you imagine somesort of teenage kid checking out ugh..... neopets or something... or IM, their on it for hours.

Of course the lure of ATS and toilets are kinda neat...
I'd rather combine ATS and sex...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It was on the front page of the Seattle times yesterday morning. I laughed. What a joke. First we have all these assholes from Bellvue congesting I-5 with thier SUVs yaking on cellphones all day....now well have to wait hours in line so they can email everyone pictures of thier babies fist vomit........

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
heh heh....

actually, I'm not quite sure why but talking about sex and ATS seems to have raised my awareness level.

that's so cool.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That sure is Laziness

Hmmm (wiping) maybe i should check out that site

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hey Ripley, believe it or not (
), i think it would be cool to have a 'sex' forum on ATS. yeah, yeah and we could chat and stuff.....

ok just a joke........you know what would be cool though, is if EVERYONE changed their AVATAR for like only a week and put their REAL pic of themselves, just for fun and to see what we all look like (portrait type, no nudes of course).

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I dont think its a bad idea. I always read the newspaper while im in the toilet. Now I can check my email while im at it.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
something to keep people in the bathroom LONGER....

No thanks....my bathroom will remain "web-free"...

*flush*
"You've got Mail!"

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
There is no way that I would want to touch the keyboard in a public toilet.

I TOTALLY agree!! GROSS. I would not want to be in ATS chat while I'm "relieving" myself. Ick.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The guys who created this obviously have too much time on their hands. Why dont they be a little more practical?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Saw something like this on TLC, but that was for a private bathroom and was the latest attachment for your jacuzzi (which might not be to bad of an idea - surf the web while you soak). This HAS to be a hoax (pray to God that it is a hoax); soon Bill Gates will shout April's fool, we were just kidding you. It's bad enough to be in the john and some guy is in the next stall using his cell phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join