It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS stands against war in Mali and exposes the international neo-colonial plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS stands against war in Mali and exposes the international neo-colonial plot !

CLICK ON THE SUBTITLE ICON for the TRANSLATION in ENGLISH.

Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS stands against war in Mali and exposes the international neo-colonial plot at the Belgian Parliament.

On January the 17th, 32 years old Belgiam MP Laurent Louis, the most controversial and demonized national political figure ever, explained why he voted against the belgian support to war in Mali. Meanwhile, he expressed his disgust and wrath against the criminal foreign policies of the belgian elite and its submission to foreign financial and interests groups. For the first time at the Belgiam Parliament, he evokes that 9/11 was made up and says what no one before him has never dared to speak out!

Please share this exceptional moment of truth. There were other interventions as powerful from that man regarding the necessity to re-open the DUTROUX CASE, since he has been confronted to official pictures of the pedophile's little victims that dramatically contradicted the official version of the cause of their death.

I'll translate his intervention on that subject within the next days because too many dark secrets are poisoning our democracies, and because it seems like in the heart of EUROPE, dark secrets have become a raw material.
Thank's for sharing. This man needs and deserve our support.

I cant seem to get Youtube embeded here so i place a extra link.

Belgian MP LAURENT LOUIS stands against war in Mali and exposes the international

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I believe more people need to see this video I do. So hopefully the mods let yours stay up, but this was already posted here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still give you a thumbs up ans S&F for spreading this message.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hi,
i think your right bout that yes.
Hes right on it and address the real issues
edit on 28-1-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow I'm glad I watched this. This guy is EPIC!

Theres always one isn't there, in every government, one guy who has the testicular fortitude to come out and say it how it is. Good on him. Shame though that, even according to him, he and others like him always get ridiculed and even labelled 'mentally retarded'.

What kind of journalism is that? Makes me shake with anger, journalism should not be brought down to that level yet people seem happy with it and lap it up.

UGH FRUSTRATING

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wow just watched this video, its quite an epic speech.

It says a lot about what is going on im Mali, I didnt know they were leading exporters of Gold!

This video needs to go viral. Thanks to the OP.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Can't watch the vid right now but I'll give you a bump because it seems like something that needs to be seen. I will comment after I get the chance to watch it.
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Can't watch the vid not but I'll give you a bump because it seems like somethin that needs to be seen. I will comment after I et the chance to watch.

And why cant you ?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The opinions of this politician might be unpopular, but incorrect? I doubt it. We need to put political correctness to an end. Because this is an obstacle against common sense. There are many opinions that are unpopular, but perfectly correct. They are being corrected by the absurd notion that everything needs to be popular. Spin-doctors rule the world because of this, if we remove this dogma, perhaps we'll see more common sense also from politicians.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

It says a lot about what is going on im Mali, I didnt know they were leading exporters of Gold!

They aren't in the top 10 gold producing countries so not sure about that claim.

World Gold Production 2010

Top 10 Gold Producers

And of course....Wiki

Not watched all the video yet but that leads to credibility issues, with me at least.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Can't watch the vid not but I'll give you a bump because it seems like somethin that needs to be seen. I will comment after I et the chance to watch.

And why cant you ?

Sorry my computer is playing up and made my last post sound stupid
its freezing on me every now and then and I don't notice it when I'm typing. What I was meant to say was I can't watch the video right now but when I can, I will comment then...

Ok watched it.. Very good speech by someone who can see what is truely happening in the world right now. Hes got some balls, I'll give him that. Everything he touched upon is most likely correct and I recommend everyone take a look at this video because you will not hear truth like this from any other leader in the West.. With that, I have been saying the same all along. How can we try to eliminate terrorists in one country and openly support them in another? People need to wake up to themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by bluloa

They aren't in the top 10 gold producing countries so not sure about that claim.

World Gold Production 2010

Top 10 Gold Producers

And of course....Wiki

Not watched all the video yet but that leads to credibility issues, with me at least.

Maybe its wise to watch it first and then look at the statistics
here are a few more links
The world’s biggest gold-mining countries

Top 10 Gold Producing Countries

And its not only about Mali what he had to say !

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Maybe its no so much about the production levels but the potential for those sorts of resources in Mali?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

15th largest then, i stand corrected.

I certainly agree with him about the Dutroux case but, tbh, i don't think the truth will ever come out about that.

Frankly though, i support any action in Mali (and Niger, if necessary) and anywhere else in the world that scumbags live that wish to kill and maim huge swathes of people. Where i differ in my views from "TPTB" is that i think if the people in those nations then wish us to leave or wish to have nothing to do with us, we should respect their wishes.

I am not religious or spiritual but i do believe in humanity - the world is a stressful enough place without having to deal with pyscopaths with modern weapons. It is in all of our best interests to get rid of such people.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Understand that now and take note. 15th largest doesn't make it a world leader though, just saying.

Besides which, it is hardly a surprise is it? Mineral rich country that is one of world's poorest nations raped by MNC's - it has happened for centuries. That doesn't make it right but we shouldn't be surprised by it. Business runs the world, despite what our elected politicians tell us!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Your right that its not a surprise ! but what is a surprise is that finally somebody says it in the Parlement

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ohh and then this of last week or so

Mali conflict will engulf European states: David Lawley
edit on 28-1-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
'9/11 was made up' he says.

Yes yes yes yes it was!!

A fakery extravaganza.

This is the 1st time i have heard this truth mentioned at
any high level at all.

I think this is common knowledge amongst all these type players
worldwide.

Something huge is happening, i am convinced

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Germany wants it's gold back. France (along with the USA) supposedly was holding it for them.

So now, a war for gold.

This is like the French's own little Iraq war.

I wish they'd just tell their own people, "Um so Germany wants it's gold back...we kind of spent it. So....in order not to really piss them off, we need to take control of some gold mines to get it back."

Yeah right!

ETA:
According to goldfacts.org -- Mali is ranked 14th in gold production. Now, Germany gave France and the Federal Reserve what, 3 years? Mali produces 44 tonns annually. 44 x 3 = 132 tons. Anyone know if that even puts a dent in what Germany is demanding back?
edit on 28-1-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

150 tonnes is what they have asked for. Oh I misread your post so what you estimate would leave it 18 tonne short.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I cant understand French but Mali seems like the first war in ages that i would support . Al qaeda alliated groups robbing malinese from their identity: they are destroying Malis culture and forbidding any form of folklore. Aka theyre sending the country back to the dark ages.

And why did the French start helping after half a year if they really had so much intrest in other business besides freeing mali. Im not denying they dont but who says theyre taking over the country? The government has been asking their help for half a year now.. Too me this war seems legitimate.

There are thousands of refugees crossing the borders of neighbor countries, moderate muslims dont want sharia.
edit on 28-1-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join