It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Didnt the Nazi`s do similar things with the Jews in the 30`s and 40`s?

But on the other hand(and just follow me on this) say if an ethnic group was allowed to immigrate into a country that previously did not have a large population of that immigrant group and they started to reproduce on an almost industrial scale(were women were always pregnant) and having to have government support to live but they keep having more and more what do you do?
What do you do when an immigrant population outright tries to over populate the previous inhabitants out of their own country?(not saying Israel belongs to the Jews, nor Russa belongs to Caucasians, or North America to whites.)

FYI, Caucasian people doesnt = white people. Caucasian=Caucasus Mountains

(im not promoting any kind of agenda other than logical thought so keep your racist accusation to yourselves)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Exactly, you are right, birth control, I see nothing wrong with that, now if they mutilated the women so they can not procreate for the rest of their lives I would have a problem with that.

But if the birth control was only for certain amount of time, what is the problem. If you don't like what the hostess country is doing ot you, I imagine you always have the choice to go back to your country of origin.

Plain and simple. people are making a big deal because this is Israel, so they are evil and despicable. Right?

I don't agree with everything Israel do, but darn that is very nice of them to take people from other nation into their own.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What is interesting, is that they described pregnancy as a sickness and contraceptives as inoculations for that sickness.. Its just a matter of language, they didn't really lie.

And as someone said, if they were given the choice - enter Israel and take the jab or stay out, then that is not really 'forcing' anything.
It is compelling a sort of action, but choice was there.

A quick note on Eugenics.

-It seems that eugenics is the natural out come of extreme Utilitarianism Technocracy... Kill the useless for the greater good... If one can divorce oneself from the emotion of it, it does make sense... If you were breeding cows or animals you would use eugenics techniques to weed out bad traits and thus maximize profits..

Modern Public Servants are just number crunching machines who do a cost benefit analysis for everything.. if 'promoting' or 'compelling' certain people not to reproduce will have a net economic gain.. there seems little reason not to take that action.

I can see the rationale is all I'm saying. Statistically, certain elements of society are non-productive and leave a net loss on the community's balance sheet. It would be prudent governance to shed the liabilities.

The only issue is................ errrrgh? why don't we like eugenics again?..
god is dead and we killed him.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGh

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdohbeatdown

Wait I figured it out. The reason we don't like Eugenics is because of the Veil of Ignorance!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The issue is not weather they are Jews many ethiopian are but they follow the fathers lineage as to who is a Jew. Only in this does it differ

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdohbeatdown

Its a different matter if she had only the choice of going to israel or dying. Obviously an entire people who base their lives on fables and delusions are DOOMED.

what a mess... all these religious people going to ethiopia and telling them not to use birth control. Then when they try to escape the religious people are sitting in their castles keeping them out.

Regardless, as long as she has intact DNA she can clone herself.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
So Israel is finally proven to be participating in ethnic cleansing against the brown "undesirables". I'm sure they would do this to Palestinians if given the chance.

Well, considering that a 'War of the Womb' has been engaged against Jewish Israel for decades, I'm thinking this is them 'firing back' in retaliation. ATS Thread - Outbreeding the Enemy

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

They should say if you have a baby with someone who is already a citizen of the country than you can stay. That makes more sense, and makes sure that the culture of the country is continued with the following generations .

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

This article of course spins this practice as a bad thing. I offer a basic paradigm shift that must occur in our culture. We as civilized society are responsible for our breeding practices. Yes I know that this seems completely foreign but this is our responsibility.

If a particular portion of society is breeding out of proportion to its productivity then then the breeding needs to slow. This is the simple biology of organisms in a confined space. If an element of the population overgrows its productivity then either that population slows its growth or the entire is at risk. If the population does not slow its growth voluntarily then a forced regulation is imperitive.

What the quoted article does not show may be found on the link below discussing the "Key Indicators of the Nationwide Situation of the Ethiopian-Israeli Population". Of particular note the percentage of Ethiopian-Israelis well known to charity of Israel was 60% of the entire Ethiopian-Israeli population. Further most of the children of the Ethiopian-Israeli population are in fact from this percentage of the population.

Why is it so hard to understand that if a particular element of a population is leaching away the resources of the whole of the population through out of control breeding then the least that can be done by the whole is to curb the breeding to protect the whole.

This isn't that hard to understand!

brookdale.jdc.org.il...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I couldn't read the article as you need to be a subscriber but let me ask those that are in favor of this.... would you be in favor of this if it was your government dictating to you what you should do with your OWN reproductive system?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Expand on what you were saying. There has been mass cruelty, murder, and destruction long before Zionism.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Actually Depo is a nasty medication, that is a poison that should not be given to women.
You will find forums and forums of complaints about it, from the severe side effects, horrible withdrawels, and years of infertility.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I can't read it either ... but what I'm gathering here is that it is for people who immigrate into Israel and it's one of the conditions for being allowed to immigrate. (I could be wrong .. but that is what I'm reading). IF that's the case, and it's not used on Israeli citizens, then its fine. If those are the rules set up by the country that is being immigrated to, then those people can refuse immigration.

If, however, it's being forced upon Israeli citizens by it's own government, then that's some nasty business.

However, the part of the article that I could get also stated this -

Health Minister director general instructs all gynecologists in Israel's four health maintenance organizations not to inject women with long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera if they do not understand ramifications of treatment

That kind of changes the whole context of the discussion ....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Health Minister director general instructs all gynecologists in Israel's four health maintenance organizations not to inject women with long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera if they do not understand ramifications of treatment

That kind of changes the whole context of the discussion ....
Well of course it changes the Context.
You left out the Part where they said "they didnt want" the Shot.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
First I am no eugenicist. However IMHO Ethiopia needed the help! Does anyone even remember that famine and AIDS owned Ethiopia? They bred like rabbits. One mommy with four kids and no money. Kids were suffering horrible drawn out deaths.

How about another little known fact: The average IQ in most of the African tribes is somewhere around 60. Sadly they have interbred themselves to stupidity. While this may be a very unpopular statement it is a fact.

When are people gonna realize that the easiest fix to most of the worlds, food, water, social and environmental issues, is as simple as reducing the number of offspring we produce?

BTW I never had children and never will. A song called Paranoia by Green Day sums it up with a simple line; "Only stupid people are breeding".

Yes I know that statement will piss off the breeders but I am honestly sick of your feeling entitled to breed at will. Just one look at the television (Honey boo boo) will tell you what you should have already noticed; Not everyone needs to have kids........

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

So those with higher IQ deserve to live?
Wow you are stupid, a few facts for you.
Having a higher IQ doesnt make you a better or good person. And neither does it prevent a person from doing" stupid " things, and finally having an IQ that is higher does not imply that you wont suffer from mental illness.

And lastly, having stupid parents doesnt mean you wont yourself exhibit some great talent .

So this sort of prejudice is just beyond, horrible.
edit on 28-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

To me Israel has become the moster that they fled from. They are the new nazis and seem willing to do things the nazis would have done.

Of course meantion anything bad that Israel is doing and they pull the jew card and blame all there ills on the nazis.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Mamatus

So those with higher IQ deserve to live?
Wow you are stupid, a few facts for you.
Having a higher IQ doesnt make you a better or good person. And neither does it prevent a person from doing" stupid " things, and finally having an IQ that is higher does not imply that you wont suffer from mental illness.

And lastly, having stupid parents doesnt mean you wont yourself exhibit some great talent .

So this sort of prejudice is just beyond, horrible.
edit on 28-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Wow, you are jumping the gun a bit there buddy and twisting words. I never said people with a higher IQ deserve to live over those with a lower IQ. Nearly all of the brilliant people I know choose not to have kids, myself included. We knew what was happening in the world around us long ago and made a conscious choice to not breed. You are right though, Honey Boo Boo might grow up to be a rocket scientist......

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyCarrier

Ethnic cleansing? Right....what would you say if millions of immigrants moved illegally to your country, and threatened to change your demographics virtually over night. In business we call this a hostile takeover. Nobody is saying that these Ethiopians are intending to do it, but a Jewish state, with a Jewish minority is no longer really a Jewish state, now is it? It's a small country, with huge demographic issues.
(emphasis added)

The irony of what you are suggesting is truly breath-taking !

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by MajorKarma

Expand on what you were saying. There has been mass cruelty, murder, and destruction long before Zionism.

You need to do your own homework but you could start here:

I would not be surprised if this wasn't censored or the thread is messed with. Do your homework!!!
edit on 28-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join