It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must see video....Cat vs. Gators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Even though the cat, Mugsy, has been around for a few years, I just now saw it on TV the other day and was astonished at the cats actions towards the gators. He went from stray cat to internet god status about a year and a half ago when Mugsy was filmed by a tourist attacking and defeating a couple of alligators. The feline version of Muhammad Ali took youtube by storm. Mugsy is fearless, brave and will bitch-slap alligators without hesitation....

The setting is in Louisiana and a couple who runs a swamp tour there for tourists had a stray cat wander to their place about 6-7 years ago. Naturally they adopted it and took care of him and he was a new addition to their already dozen or so strays.

What you will see in the video is Mugsy bravely attacking the gators the best he can. Evidently he has been doing this for quit some time now and it's amazing to watch if you haven't already seen it.

Wish I could give you a belly rub Mugsy, you deserve it......

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

damn one question is it still alive lol

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234
reply to post by snarky412

damn one question is it still alive lol

So far, I believe it is....

Saw it on AnimalPlanet, he was one of the "baddest animals"....go figure.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's fun and interesting to watch but it is only going to take one chomp at the wrong time and Muggsy is going to be a meal. They are a lightening fast, highly evolved, successful hunting machines and eventually Muggsy will get complacent or slow down from age.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I found this by accident and wondered if the cat was still living and from the date on this Facebook page it appears he is.

Cajun Pride Swamp Tours You see, Mugsy followed Chris EVERYWHERE for many, many years. Anything Chris was eating, he would feed some to Mugsy. So, Mugsy is quite loyal to Chris. To this day, if Chris visits the swamp and calls for Mugsy, Mugsy will come running out of his hiding place. Well, Chris also did tours and knows the alligators and how to call them. Mugsy, being alpha, does not like the alligators because it's competition I guess. He will go by the water or on the boat and search out the alligators, even when we are closed. He will spit and hiss at the alligators. He has a mind of his own and if chased away, he will return if he wants to. The alligators do not like him either. I am told that they don't like the way cats smell at all! However, they do like the way dogs smell! OMG 25 January 2012 at 15:16

top topics

join