It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding those who claim freemasons worship lucifer -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
If the aim is a conspiracy against the laws (True Landmarks set by God), then Masonic landmarks are bogus.

Considering the UNIVERSALLY upheld Landmark is belief in God I do not see how this is a conspiracy against God.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Rising Against because: Removed personal attack

edit on 28-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Sorry to seem impatient, but I would appreciate an answer to my last question.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your perspective here appears to be the epitome of the true definition of satan and the anti-Christ. In this thread you appear as the “Adversary” and acting against Christ’s true teachings. It would be wise to be mindful of one's perspective and one's approach.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

If I trotted down to the hopsital and threw on some doctors scrubs would you want me operating on you? If no, why not, I look like a doctor?

Yet, the Masons thrown on the robe of the leader and try to run a global cabal. They thrown on the hat of a general, after taking off the hat of a banker, to both fund and run wars in the name of world government and the "Great Work". I am against false hats. Too many Masons take on the name builder, yet reject the cornerstone of faith and virtue. Are the world leaders the same as Crowley--masons, yet following along to their own destruction? How can you help me see the difference between the average Mason and the ones funding and causing war for profit; building a NWO; leaving their watermark of symbols on all government and state buildings? Where do I see the difference between this paradox? Is there a paradox? How could you possibly deny the connection with words from your fingertips.

Give me an honest answer. Are the Masons and the NWO Builders the same? If yes, do you agree with the ends and means? If no, why do they use YOUR symbols?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar

What does the following suggest?

"Not to be an enthusiast, persecutor or slanderer of religion, neither bending towards avarice, injustice, malice, revenge, nor the envy or contempt of mankind, but giving up every selfish propensity which might injure others."

Farmer or hunter?

A dishonest Farmer.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How so? The AntiChrist will try to appear as Christ. We know this. There are twins in all of religion. One is true and the other a counterfeit. The mirror holds the choice we make. Light only reveals what it hits.

Originally posted by Devino

Your perspective here appears to be the epitome of the true definition of satan and the anti-Christ. In this thread you appear as the “Adversary” and acting against Christ’s true teachings. It would be wise to be mindful of one's perspective and one's approach.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yet, the Masons thrown on the robe of the leader and try to run a global cabal. They thrown on the hat of a general, after taking off the hat of a banker, to both fund and run wars in the name of world government and the "Great Work".

What are their names?

Are the world leaders the same as Crowley--masons, yet following along to their own destruction? How can you help me see the difference between the average Mason and the ones funding and causing war for profit; building a NWO; leaving their watermark of symbols on all government and state buildings?

Maybe by you first providing me the names of these people.

Give me an honest answer. Are the Masons and the NWO Builders the same? If yes, do you agree with the ends and means? If no, why do they use YOUR symbols?

I do not believe in the group you are asking about.

edit on 28-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Yet, the Masons thrown on the robe of the leader and try to run a global cabal. They thrown on the hat of a general, after taking off the hat of a banker, to both fund and run wars in the name of world government and the "Great Work".

What are their names?

Are the world leaders the same as Crowley--masons, yet following along to their own destruction? How can you help me see the difference between the average Mason and the ones funding and causing war for profit; building a NWO; leaving their watermark of symbols on all government and state buildings?

Maybe by you first providing me the names of these people.

I do not believe in the group you are asking about.

edit on 28-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

And here is where you fall on your face on ATS. We don't need their names. They left a watermark and the compass, square, Egypt and all-seeing-eye are everywhere proclaiming their names to everyone. Universal symbols of one group are spread out over the landscape that previously went past the vision of those who are no longer blind. I don't think you have words to use that can cover the names of those who go unnamed.

edit on 28-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

And here is where you fall on your face on ATS. We don't need their names.

Uhm, yeah you do. Particularly when you are aksing pointed questions about Masonry in relation to alleged plotting and scheming by these unnamed persons.

Go read the thread I created mostly in your honor. You seem to constanly utliize the tactics outlined therein.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Augustus, my brother, I don't know how you maintain the fortitude to respond to people like this but I nevertheless applaud your attempts to do so. What amazes me is that I clearly outlined in the OP why the logic of "masons worship lucifer" is literally nuts if you carry it out to its conclusion - and then we get certain posters replying that yes indeed masons worship lucifer that completely ignores the ramifications of such bad logic.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And here is where you fall on your face on ATS. We don't need their names. They left a watermark and the compass, square, Egypt and all-seeing-eye are everywhere proclaiming their names to everyone. Universal symbols of one group are spread out over the landscape that previously went past the vision of those who are no longer blind. I don't think you have words to use that can cover the names of those who go unnamed.

In other words, you've got lots of big accusations but no actual proof or evidence?

Why, color me surprised.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Their name is Mason. Regardless of their given name, the oath connects the private associations to the fruit of the labor.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight(religious hypocrite/Satan-believer/marital rape advocate)
And here is where you fall on your face on ATS. We don't need their names.

Uhm, yeah you do. Particularly when you are aksing pointed questions about Masonry in relation to alleged plotting and scheming by these unnamed persons.

Go read the thread I created mostly in your honor. You seem to constanly utliize the tactics outlined therein.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney

In other words, you've got lots of big accusations but no actual proof or evidence?

Why, color me surprised.

I would think the Masons would be proud of the great work of the NWO. I am not sure why you guys deny the main task at hand for the organization. I can associate one to the other because the private associations are signed in stone with the signature of the organization. The entire world sees the signatures every day as we pass the halls of state and see the territories marked by symbols in stone.

Why do you guys hide? What is the purpose of working so hard, only to deny you are doing it? Why should ANYONE believe that the signature is not connected to the ones who hold it? Really? That's not an accusation. It's an honest observation that the ENTIRE world is wanting an answer to. As we near world war once again and our children will die, we are all wanting to know why the signers of state disavow their own work.

edit on 28-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I would think the Masons would be proud of the great work of the NWO. I am not sure why you guys deny the main task at hand for the organization. I can associate one to the other because the private associations are signed in stone with the signature of the organization. The entire world sees the signatures every day as we pass the halls of state and see the territories marked by symbols in stone.

Why do you guys hide? What is the purpose of working so hard, only to deny you are doing it? Why should ANYONE believe that the signature is not connected to the ones who hold it? Really? That's not an accusation. It's an honest observation that the ENTIRE world is wanting an answer to. As we near world war once again and our children will die, we are all wanting to know why the signers of state disavow their own work.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you. First off, the NWO doesn't exist in anything except the feverish imagination of conspiracy theorist delusions. The term "New World Order" is simply a political term politicians throw out occasionally to indicate their will/desire to see a paradigm shift or sea change in whatever they are talking about. The delusion of the term referring to some actual, independent organization hellbent on some sort of malevolent goal is a myth. So masons cannot be proud of something which does not exist.

As usual, you don't even understand at a basic level what freemasonry is or what freemasons do. You ascribe meaning to symbols which arent there, claims symbols are masonic which have nothing to do with the fraternity, and then get mad when real masons tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about. You believe in a powerful delusion of the world based on conspiracy propaganda, and no amount of facts or reality will move you from that vision.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Is it just co-incidence that i read a thread not long ago that lucifer was actually the good guy...the guy who didn't want recognition and praise... the bearer of light.. hmmm.

What if......just suppose for a second.... that the teachings of the Bible are true....except, they are the wrong way round?

What if....the God of the Bible is/was actually an imposter that userped power from the "good guy"....

What if the "bad guy", is actually the "good guy"? Not a bad way of tricking the population, oh hang on....isn't the devil supposed to be the master of trickery? Seems to me, the first thing I would do as master of deception and trickery....would be to fool the whole religious sector.

Hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes, and no.

What if I were to say, that to embrace a truly galactic civilization, we would need a wholy world government?
With all the "miraculous" announcements made about new worlds, and possibly a time frame to fulfill...

I may be way off on a tangent here, but I think that to be seen as a world...a race of a planet, we would need to co-exist with "1" government so to speak, 1 "united" planet with common goals...

Of course, I'm talking of the nicest possible NWO...but judging by our history we could just be talking of the 4th Reich..

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney

Why, color me surprised.

IRS BUILDING IN Maryland

Legislative Building in Canada

First President

Supreme Court in Israel

Police HQ in Canada

Federal Reserve Building

Washington DC

More of Washington DC

LEADERS and their HANDS

MORE HANDS

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yes and no.

I think you are right, and wrong for the same reasons.

We have our country "elected" leaders.... in the chain of command, they must answer to somebody.

Is it not prudent to at least suppose that there are blood lines, older than you can possibly imagine, that are richer than you can possible suppose and that have more control over the direction of humanity on a truly monumental scale that none of us can ever hope to understand?

Or do you believe that we are bumbling from one idiot leader to the next.... actually, that could also be very true

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This is the last time I'm going to reply to you. First off, the NWO doesn't exist in anything except the feverish imagination of conspiracy theorist delusions. The term "New World Order" is simply a political term politicians throw out occasionally to indicate their will/desire to see a paradigm shift or sea change in whatever they are talking about. The delusion of the term referring to some actual, independent organization hellbent on some sort of malevolent goal is a myth. So masons cannot be proud of something which does not exist.

As usual, you don't even understand at a basic level what freemasonry is or what freemasons do. You ascribe meaning to symbols which arent there, claims symbols are masonic which have nothing to do with the fraternity, and then get mad when real masons tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about. You believe in a powerful delusion of the world based on conspiracy propaganda, and no amount of facts or reality will move you from that vision.

Swamp Gas I suppose, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Fact remains, Crowley is not nor ever was a recognized Mason and his writings are irrelevant to Freemasonry.

What I implied is that Theurgy and Theosophy are hallmarks of the Masons, just like baptism is a hallmark of Baptists.

Except they are not hallmarks of Masonry. Neither is baptism solely a hallmark of Baptists; many other groups, cultures, and organization use a baptismal ritual.

Too many Masons take on the name builder, yet reject the cornerstone of faith and virtue.

No we don't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join