It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye and black mark like a mole on my forehead....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last night or maybe even this early morning, I had a dream/vision seeing myself in a mirror. I noticed that I have a quarter size black mole or spot on my forehead. I saw myself in the mirror numerous of times in my dreams. I usually saw myself to be someone different looking (different race and age). Here is bit of background information. I have been mediating regularly for 2 to 3 years. I practice the inner microcomsic orbit by master Chia.

Seeing this black mark, I felt uneasy because I didn't know what it was. My initial reaction was that the color is black. It has to be "negative...." Should this color be different? Don't know. However, the light I usually see when the chi energy reaches to my third eye and completing the microcomsic orbit is white or blueish. Also, my visions haven't been different. I saw suffering in the world but nothing horrifying. I am not seeing demons and strange unearthly creatures. In my real life, I am in my in-between state. Not knowing where to go in my life but not completely lost in this world.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

When I fast, meditate, and engage in contemplative prayer I have white and blueish light in my head too. So we are on the same page there. Have you been to the Holy Dark yet?

edit on 27-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Eventually, it will change to a brighter color as you keep seeking the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yes, if he has been conditioned to associate black with un-truth and bright color with truth.

But one need not do that... there is nothing intrinsically "bad" about black. It depends on the system of metaphors one wishes to use, or that one has been indoctrinated into.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I know you say you practice good spiritual exercise. But a black mark on the forehead usually represents a calcified pineal does it not?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Eventually, it will change to a brighter color as you keep seeking the truth.

"Do you see who forbids a servant of Ours (God) when he (turns) to pray? Do you see if he who prays follows the guidance and enjoins righteousness? Do you see if he who obstructs rejects (Truth) and turns away? Does he not know that God sees? Let him beware! If he desists not, We (God) will punish him upon his forehead - a lying, sinful forehead!"
-Koran 96:9-16

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thanks for you replies but I much prefer a more Buddhist, Hindu, or Taoist related to Tai Chi meditation line of thoughts in understanding the meaning behind seeing a black mark on one's forehead in one's mirror reflection. Anything else won't make any sense to me. Is obvious that, through the reflection, I came to become aware of myself. Myself with a black mark on the forehead. The black mark reminds me of Indian women with the Bindi. In a way, myself is telling me something. Something about my third eye. The color black in Taoism represents the yin energy, feminine, negative, regressive, and subtle. I believe I am being guided by some very powerful and nourishing female spirits. I see female spirits and figures in my dreams/visions all the times. Other than that, it is beyond me what it really means.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think you're on the right track. The Holy Dark is the womb of the Goddess principle, in my way of thinking. I have a feeling you will find yourself there soon!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Trueman

Yes, if he has been conditioned to associate black with un-truth and bright color with truth.

But one need not do that... there is nothing intrinsically "bad" about black. It depends on the system of metaphors one wishes to use, or that one has been indoctrinated into.

Somehow I agree. Black doesn't mean evil, just absence of something.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I just want to share.

Sometimes when I had dreams I was very aware of strange emotional feelings in me.

What did I want to share? What am I?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You guys won't believe this. Photography is my side gig and I have been just asked to do a team photo on locations of a local cycling team. The team is predominately an African American team.
Hmm....interesting..hun.....

top topics

join