It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Who the hell is that guy

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
It's an old video I believe she's in the Navy anyway active duty military has
had rfid chips in their identification cards for quite some time.
They're not in dependents id cards though they're still just regular id cards.

I'm not positive but aren't the states putting the rfid chips in driver licenses?
I ask because we don't have in my state that I know of.

I'm pretty sure we have them in our bank cards over here but i couldn't tell you about the licenses here, I haven't had on for 7 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We'll be back after this message.

Man up and Woman up .

I've seen her before OP. The PTB are clever in their doings. They have things happen so incrementally over time. We can hardly notice it happening. I believe they also go by a celestial clock that keeps them right on time. This is how Satan exalts himself above the stars of heaven. He harnesses their power. It all makes radical sense.

edit on 29-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Poor beleaguered ATS,

I had written a longish response gutting this video.

But I decided that I would rather join the discussion.

She is lying.

Any takers?

I especially love that she went 'away' for a 'drill' and that she has violated 'protocol'. Which is good because I am sure that she saved her 'friend' a lot of trouble.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Did you see the 2nd video on the previous page?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yeah,

Neither StinkFinger nor Endtimes appear as though they could ever hope to complete the P.T. requirements for any branch of service.

These people are loons and remind me entirely of 'gangstalking' 'victims', only in this case, these two and their followers are being stalked by the NWO.

The sick thing is that they use all this military dress-up, cosplay # to lend some sort of validation to their paranoia.

Bad stuff.

Stinkfinger is completely unhinged and needs some sort of vacation the likes of which have yet to be invented.

This isn't even fun. After a weekend full of researching gangstalking and paranoia this video is just plain sick.

I will include these two in my prayers, but I don't know if it is going to be of any help to them 4 years down the road.

What a bummer.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Xoanon because: ick

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I think the same way that it is doubtful she is in the military, hell anyone can buy the get-up at any various stores.

Besides, women in militia units (or even full time) are still few and she would be easily recognized by many within several units. If she were showing her face and discussing such matters with the public she would be discharged within hours.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Doubtful this lady is in the "know." If she was she sure wouldn't post a video where she could clearly be identified on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why the swine flue? Doesn't make sense. If I recall the swine flue came out in 1976 or thereabouts. Never been a real problem. I had the shot back then and then got the flu soon after.

Lets say she is accurate, does this mean the gov will have a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, or an MD administering the shots? I wouldn't take them from just anyone. Hospitals have enough problems recruiting staff, to have qualified people at road blocks as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The technology is old hat - prisoner/ex-con RFID bracelets already in widespread use. Therefore the only tip-off we need is revelation of a sudden massive escalation in manufacturing these to gov agencies. Whoever finds this has proven it's real.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeCanX
When she starts talking about maybe not seeing her again is where she is being honest and straight forward...

Anybody who knows the military and how they treat sensitive information...knows they don't deal with it lightly...

I'm going to have to go with I believe her because of that one part...Where she actually shows an emotion of actual fear of what might happen to her...

However, they don't put out that sort of information, if it is that serious, at weekend reserve drill. There is nothing passed at drill that makes any reservist fear for their lives unless sexual harrasment and no drunk driving lectures count.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join