It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very very interesting. My 8 yr old had swin flu over Chistmas, when I took him to the pediatricians, she asked if i wanted him to have the swin flu vacc. I said, nope. No point, since he already had it at that moment. I don't like any of the flu shots & we always refuse them. Gonna keep my eye on this thread. Thanks OP. I hope the woman is o.k., and stays safe...
S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow!! Quick debunking. Three years old?!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is interesting because a friend of mine who is in the military in san diego called me after i reposted this video on my social network page, He told me it would be a good idea to take it down as to not ruffle anyones feathers. He wouldnt go into detail and would not even comment on this video..something is just off about this.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
Very very interesting. My 8 yr old had swin flu over Chistmas, when I took him to the pediatricians, she asked if i wanted him to have the swin flu vacc. I said, nope. No point, since he already had it at that moment. I don't like any of the flu shots & we always refuse them. Gonna keep my eye on this thread. Thanks OP. I hope the woman is o.k., and stays safe...
S&F

Swills just found that the video is roughly 3 years old and by the looks of it, nothing that she said has come to pass even though we still maybe in the early stages of some of her points. The gun move has started and I guess it would be still interesting to see if anything she says happens.

oh you seen it..
edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

S&F

Swills just found that the video is roughly 3 years old and by the looks of it, nothing that she said has come to pass even though we still maybe in the early stages of some of her points. The gun move has started and I guess it would be still interesting to see if anything she says happens.

oh you seen it..

Yep. TY DarknStormy. I caught it right after I posted. Interesting though still, especially after what the other poster said above you. Does anyone know if this woman is o.k.?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wow!! Quick debunking. Three years old?!

People use the term debunked too loosely. The timing of the takeover could have been pushed bac without the video containing ANY bunk..

Have we proven that RFID and increased control over our movement and 0 privacy isn't here or coming?

If you can do that we can call debunked.. I get why some would have your attitude.. When someone relies on youtube videos to tell you the truth in 8 minutes as something you can go to the bank on, you will have to have faith in the video or disbelieve it...

When you are like me, however, you don't ever need to believe any one thing to see the logical progression of the future..

Does this make sense to you guys?

Not saying it's true what she says either, I'm just saying.. Quit trying to simplify your lives by having the answer yes or no.. Keep all possibilities floating and act accordingly as time progresses.. In this way you are not invested in the outcome, so that truth can always be moved towards.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well that guy is legit also.. Very interesting story behind him.

Behold a pale horse

Over the past four years Greg has traveled and presented preparedness seminars across America specializing in teaching groups of everyday concerned citizens how to thrive and survive in a police state environment, using as his foundation, "The Castle Defense System" for training concerned Americans in a how to prepare scenario, should life as we know it change forever.

What about Steve Quayle though? Maybe this bird just went to a seminar or something..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

None of us will know what this woman is doing right now and if she's okay. The YT channel this video supposedly originally came from does not have the video up or any other videos starring her, well none that I have found, so as of right now she is some mystery woman. On the Project Camelot page they wrote in the description that they wanted to interview her so checking their channel for any videos with her would probably be the best bet for any "new" information about her well being.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

We hear you and it does indeed make sense that whatever take-over this tyrannical Gov't has in store for us is not all going according to their schedule. But it does appear they are trying to push things through faster and faster these days.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There was a name written on the bottom of the pink page in the video it said CEJAY.

Here is there site.
www.cejayengineering.com...

Peace, NRE.

And there YouTube channel that shows what they can do.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: add vid

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Maybe she was issued the beacon if she was a soldier... But it still doesn't explain the drills and why she would lie about somethin like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's what I think she was trying to relay. The military is getting the equipment in order to find people that receive the chip.

The drills and the equipment can totally be legit, its sort of a hide and seek thing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Maybe she was issued the beacon if she was a soldier... But it still doesn't explain the drills and why she would lie about somethin like that.

She seemed genuine to me. Definitely a little scared, kind of looked like she was embarrassed. Like she wasn't comfortable in front of the camera. I'm not ready to write any of this off...as someone posted above, things may just be taking longer then 'planned'...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you watch the (CEJAY) YT videos, you can easily see that they make equipment to be used in infrared through military arsenal/equipment/vehicles/aircraft. If people receive the chip they would set off sensors and be found almost any where.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Americans on ATS or any other website MUST NEVER be gulliable.

There are many anti-USA folks out there in the world, and would love to make use of ANY crisis within USA, to stoke fear and anti-USA propaganda to the naive and gulliable, supported by the fellow anti-USA crowd we see here almost daily.

Free speech is respected most certainly, but may each ATS member, regardless from USA or any part of our world, take time to analyze whatever that had been presented.

ATS stands for free speech, but HAD NEVER stood for ignorances and propaganda.

Is OP being honest, or does he have an agenda and axe to grind? I leave it up to rational members to ponder over.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

She seemed genuine to me. Definitely a little scared, kind of looked like she was embarrassed. Like she wasn't comfortable in front of the camera. I'm not ready to write any of this off...as someone posted above, things may just be taking longer then 'planned'...

I think if they were to be successful with the gun control, we would see these things certainly speed up if they are true. I think the gun control maybe the biggest hurdle out of them all. Get rid of say Assault rifles and you have a country who may submit to pretty much anything that is thrown at them. What follows is childs play.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I completey agree, the difference here is if you remove the video presented all together, all of the other aspects of discussion by other members is actually true.

The chip, the company, and the secret equipment that is used by the military, even the new gun laws, is all true. All the video did was add all of them together, even if U.S and non-U.S members see this and dismiss the video all other aspects should be considered.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

No I don't have an agenda. As much as I don't agree with some things about the US government, I feel the same about my government and most governments, it doesn't mean I hate your country and the people in it. I was only presenting it because I thought that these events in the video have happened recently. If I think I have found something worth sharing whether I'm right or wrong, I will. I also accept being proven wrong also..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

This video was previously posted in a thread in September 2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although the video is no longer available in this thread, you can read thru it and the replies posted to verify it is the same video.

Way back then, the things spoken of in the video were happening, and have been happening ever since. How much is factual, thus far? All we need do is verify the facts available, and look at the projected actions of our government and the attitudes of the populace. Also, always try to evaluate what is being said in context. Someone's personal beliefs will always color their opinion, but truth and facts are always the same, even when rose tinted, distorted or made fun of in some manner. Then it was Swine Flu, we have gone thru Mutated Bird Flu, H1N1 and now H3N2.

Main thing is, keep researching and decide for yourself.

BT

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Another thread

People weren't so convinced in this one

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join