It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wonder Man's Guides To "The" Two Great Chapters Found In Revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

He is talking to Us. Satan and Babylon are names we've given our Selves. Your doubts are inconsequential. We are eternal regardless of whether you want to believe it or not. He has spoken of returning to Paradise, where we are frequent visitors. He has warned us that Paradise (being in Father's presence) may be taken and replaced with Hell (without His presence).

I don't care if you think I and He are crazy, because in the grand scheme, it does not matter. What will happen will happen. We will deal with it in Our way.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

He has spoken of returning to Paradise, where we are frequent visitors. He has warned us that Paradise (being in Father's presence) may be taken and replaced with Hell (without His presence).

I really, really, really hope "returning to paradise" is just part of his personal philosophy and nothing more.

What is a little alarming is the Jan 31st date that he has set. Not to mention his obsession with 2 chapters in revelations, which he reads out of Biblical context... and his fuzzy numerology and Tupac references.

One example of his reasoning is...

"Rev 17 mentions a king that would continue a short space. And space has Pac in it. No coincidence!"

Seriously?

Then here he says things like...

My senses make me wise. I observe things and understand them with the wisdoms of God and Goddess.

You sure there's nothing unusual about these kinds of posts?

edit on 29-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
And cheers to heightened sex in Paradise!

Dude ... etherial bodies have no need of sex. Paradise is devoid of human physical needs or wants. It's a higher plane of existance. It's a closer union with God.

Scripture is clear .. Jesus Himself said that those who go to Heaven will 'live like the angels' .. not giving themselves in marriage (not having sex). And since Jesus came down from Heaven (also in scripture), then He already knows what is going on in Heaven ... and sex isn't it.

"You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures, or the power of God. "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. (Matthew 22:29-30)

Since it is now February 1st and is after your January 31st deadline .. does that mean that you'll admit that your thinking is way off and these kind of threads will stop ??
edit on 2/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Beware the 31st day of this year. It could be good luck for just a couple while bad luck for many. And beware specifically 4 am that day.

Okay. It's the day after now.

I'm not aware of any "bad luck for many" that happened at 4 am eastern time.

What happened?

Did numerology let you down once again?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
@OP

So warjohn, what about your January 31st prediction?
Care to explain?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
@OP

So warjohn, what about your January 31st prediction?
Care to explain?

Aw, he'll write it off somehow saying some like "we" don't have the "wisdom and knowledge" he has (being god).

...And something else about numerology, Tupac, and His sister/wife/lover having sex in "paradise".

edit on 2/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Bumping .... Giving WARJOHN a reminder that he owes an explaination for a, yet again, failed number based prophecy he gave. WarJohn ... explain your failed prophecy of January 31st please. And explain to us why we should buy into anything you say when each and every numbers based prophecy you have given has failed. And let me ask you .. why do you continue to believe the course you are on is correct, when everything you have prophecied based on that course has been proven wrong??

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Bumping .... Giving WARJOHN a reminder that he owes an explaination for a, yet again, failed number based prophecy he gave. WarJohn ... explain your failed prophecy of January 31st please. And explain to us why we should buy into anything you say when each and every numbers based prophecy you have given has failed. And let me ask you .. why do you continue to believe the course you are on is correct, when everything you have prophecied based on that course has been proven wrong??

What gives you the desire to interpret his "number based prophecies" and then criticize him when the result is not what you expected him to have predicted? Give me an explanation for this, and then maybe he will make clear to you what you cannot see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join