It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I find the "Super Quantum" level?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I read a book called "The Thiabouua Prophecy". Basically, we are 1/9th, of a 1/9th, of a 1/9, all the way up to the soul. The pure incarnation which has been to the source, and is back because it is. It lives, therefore it is, and will be. so there are nine others of you's on 9 different places, maybe 2 in the same, who knows, that make up 1 of the 9 that make up 1 of the 9, until all 9 are there and the soul can purely transmit. So in turn, we must do our part to properly get what is outside, to the inside, through use of the world around us and perception that grants us our own beliefs, and transmit it back out, using the world as our "Matirx of operation" The Realm of the God's, The Is-Be's, The Souls.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Yes, everything vibrates in our perception of time, If you aren't looking at our perception of time, then I'm sorry, but Why? And not all galaxies are spirals. The Orion Nebula is a galaxy. The Andromeda Galaxy is a disk galaxy. We actually might be a disk galaxy too. Nasa doesnt know because we only have drawings and renderings of infared, gamma, beta, alpha WAVES(Atype of vibration)picures to guess. Pioneer 10 hasnt even left the arm of the galaxy on an up down way, and we lost signal. We have no photos released to public of how ours looks. But we do know, galaxies are not just spirals.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 28-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sorry! I never saw that post. How did I double post you?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

I double posted. Nothing to do with you.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Ohhhhhh. Gotcha. I like your Egg post.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by Infi8nity

The mathematical Pi? I was never any good at math infact I hated that class. I guess we only enjoy things were good at it. But it makes sense computers run on numbers and so to must our brains. If that is the case this whole infrastructure ie program is built by numbers...

Numbers as we think of them are very granular by nature, while what you are talking about measuring is not granular. Mathematics is not about numbers, but about relationships. I think that is what you are meaning when you say that the infrastructure/program is built by numbers. I am not a numbers whiz but I do get relationships on an intuitive level. The drawback of not spending years in advanced mathematics is that I am not able to communicate my ideas about the relationships I perceive using the numbers-and-symbols language that mathematics uses. Your "mathematical Pi" is a ratio that can easily be observed, but is thus far impossible to completely express with numerals.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I get what you are saying, and I have seen mention of ideas that are similar, including restructuring our idea of gravity to behave more like the quantum world. I honestly think that if we wish to break through and find a theory of everything, we are going to have to go back and alter some of our previous ideas. Just because a mathematical model works for predicting behavior in our world does not mean that we have found the answer. There could be multiple "right" answers as far as predictions are concerned, but only one of them will likely yield a theory of everything when combined with other ideas.

There are quite a few ideas that have been floating around for a while regarding a TOE. Two of my favorites are the E8 geometrical model by Lisi, and Larson's Reciprocal theory. I think we may have to accept that Einsten could have been wrong regarding many things, or at least some, but it will take another mind like his to crack the problem. There is also a problem with simply developing partial models like you presented in this thread, because it is impossible to tell whether they will work correctly without utilizing mathematics to explain the same ideas.

Part of the problem lies in the fact that grad students are not urged to go into experimental physics that have to do with "alternative" theories, and something like String theory is experimental enough. That's not really what I'm trying to say, but my point is that there is not enough of a wide distribution of new minds working towards what may offer a breakthrough. I do not think String theory is going to go anywhere personally, and so much time and so many minds have been wasted on it. Hopefully there are some ideas there that may still apply, so all was not for nothing, but I think the answers will come from an idea similar to what you presented in this thread...Linking the physical world, and even the spiritual world when speaking of particle behavior and characteristics.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

i like you

srsly

i wanna buy you a guiness!

ok back to reading

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Seems to also give credence to the holographic universe theory. That in conjunction with error correction code built into the matrix, could be we are a construct of some program being run on an infinitely powerful computing system.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Very very interesting thread. Considering all the data put forth, what are some of your views on death? Do any of you believe in an afterlife? And if so, what are some of those beliefs?

Will we be transformed into something else?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

~Propulsion

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
cool

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Its FRACTALS on the cosmic to the atomic level ,just my opinion

as i have always said the brain is just like a universe

and i also believe the universe to bethe creator(GOD if you will)

great thread
f+s me thinks

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
Many ask what is it beyond all the stars and galaxies. What is it like to be in the "realm of the gods"? I think I have found it.

...did you also know that the middle picture is the quantum world?

What do you think?

I think that the picture isn't a photograph. It's an artist's imagined illustration of what the quantum world looks like.

Want to know something fascinating?

The "quantum world" isn't a separate world from the rest of physical reality any more then the cellular world is a separate world from the world that you live in as the result of trillions of cells that have gathered and are working together in common purpose.

In other words, there is no "quantum world". There is only physical reality, and while the macro levels of physical reality may appear passably similar to the micro levels of the same reality, contextually, they couldn't be less similar, and after all, isn't that much more consequential that how similarly an illustrator can make the two appear in a rendition?

Did you know that the popular model of the atom isn't accurate either? It's based on the Rutherford Model which was debunked by Neils Bohr and his less planetary-looking model, which doesn't feature electrons that must ultimately run out of gas and crash into the nucleus of the atom. Not a big deal, except that it suggests the fact that when comparing the micro levels of reality to the macro levels of reality, we have to accept the truth that we're working in the dark, with blindfolds on, for the most part.

I wouldn't pursue a phd with what you've got here. I guess that's all I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

In the views of after life, I know i'm not sweetnspicy, but IMO, I don't see why we should care so much. We are in this world, NOW, and we need to make it as best we can. If by our theory of, I'll call it, Super Quantam, we are ultimately god, then we can bring god here for everyone, and if, again by our theory, we can create anything the imagination can imagine, i.e. cars that look this way, bikes, electric cars, solar cars, hydro cars, etc., Why don't we choose to manifest the best reality, in every reality we live in?

These can be found in religious texts if you do some searches.
I think Souls have free-will.
God has his angels, who have no will, but are as powerful as he is, but can't use their power.
Satan, a fallen angel archetype of fear, has his demons, who he has manipulated into his service by convincing them they don't exist except in his domain.
God sends souls, who branch down like trees, to points in his massive consciousness, so they will materialize themselves however, he LOVES them(i.e. God is Love, quote from the bible), so he sets the souls free because he knows, one day they will be back).
I almost see these terms as good and bad, super evolved and really really really really old aspects of consciousness, controlling the universe.

BUT, we don't remember our past lives, but we can receive the info through our soul and higher self, so why would it matter what happens after death, if you are more or less the same as before you were here, and you're here now. Free-will. Wanna re-incarnate? choose that. Wanna leave the planet? Choose to have the aspect of your whole soul that is human, no be here anymore. But basically, God is trying to see what he knows, and we are all aspects of our soul, so our souls are aspects of him. He's doing a review, if you will. So he can continue learning, because you never know what you know, until you know, ya know? I say basically because any further you can start creating parallel realities by thinking those thoughts. So focus on this, and not what your soul should do next, it'll know once you return.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The next-to-last picture is of a neuron of a MOUSE.
Not trying to be a smartass; I just thought that, in light of all the other material in the OP, it is a point worth considering.

edit on 29-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

It isnt separate from physical reality, but the movement through quantam entanglement is, right? It suggests, Quantam Entanglement, that everything has a consciousness, in which atoms consciousness could switch place, or no longer go the same way, but the atom themselves will.

That's a real, legit atom with today's technology. See the concept of a galaxy? In lesser quantam levels, sure it won't look like a galaxy, but this is what makes us up, everything rotating around a central nucleus, which gives a certain "benefit", for the lack of a better word, to the surrounding particles. Don't pursue a PHD with this? Maybe not in this country, because it is an unstable atom about to contract and send particles flying. XD Just a joke.

But that's what we are seeing. The Bohr experiment is as old as the discovery of the atom itself, isnt it?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

That is incredible! I kinda looks like a picture drawn by someone, as someone previously stated. But if that's a mouse, it sort of looks like the picture below it. A mouse's brain neurons resemble humans. Sigh, Beautiful world, huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by NorEaster

It isnt separate from physical reality, but the movement through quantam entanglement is, right? It suggests, Quantam Entanglement, that everything has a consciousness, in which atoms consciousness could switch place, or no longer go the same way, but the atom themselves will.

What quantum entanglement suggests is a quite a bit less complicated than that. It involves the impact of as pristine a contextual relationship as can be shared between two uniquely associated holons on those two holons, and that becomes very obvious when you examine the very specific process of creating entangleable items. The scientific press reports all kinds of things that have been "entangled", but the truth is that (except for one reported instance of entangled electrons) it has always been photons that have been entangled and the fact that this is true says a lot more about photons (and how photons are created) than about anything else. I'll let you dig into that somewhat cryptic clue and have some fun with it as you do. The answers are pretty obvious once you understand the primordial nature of material existence.

That's a real, legit atom with today's technology. See the concept of a galaxy? In lesser quantam levels, sure it won't look like a galaxy, but this is what makes us up, everything rotating around a central nucleus, which gives a certain "benefit", for the lack of a better word, to the surrounding particles. Don't pursue a PHD with this? Maybe not in this country, because it is an unstable atom about to contract and send particles flying. XD Just a joke.

But that's what we are seeing. The Bohr experiment is as old as the discovery of the atom itself, isnt it?

Atoms and galaxies operate with orbits as their central trajectory structure, but then, all event trajectory matrices do, so what would you expect? All event matrices consist of linear and orbital trajectory structures, even if the matrices themselves, at the isolated holon level, take on unique and specifically serviceable formulations. Each collective of components within a system ultimately reaches a point where, as a confluence, they initiate the genesis of an emergent system that doesn't resemble the component nature of that particular confluence. This is basic quantum mechanics graduated to the realm that's ruled by Newtonian physics, with its electromagnetism and gravity forces, which then graduates to the extreme macro levels of material existence where dark matter, gravity, and who knows what, sets the table for how stuff works as a definable system.

You can't equate the atomic, subatomic and quantum levels of material existence with the cosmological levels of material existence. The appearance can be said to be vaguely similar, but the fact that between the two are levels of emergent systems - which upend the mechanical tenets as a fundamental aspect of what an emergent system is - makes it impossible for one level to have any similarity, as the system that each is, with the other. They just share a basic, fundamental orbital design, if they share anything at all. That said, every macro system contains all those systems that exist between it and every micro system that it's made of, so in a historical, internal contextual sense, they are related (if they are directly associated with one another of course).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join