It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Sandy Hook strangeness...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OK....this thread will probably get 404ed like most of the ones that had actual information, rather than just the conversational ones. But, here goes. I happened across a different clip of the guy who supposedly took 6 kids off his lawn, and was interviewed several times about it, story changing relatively drastically, as mistakes were pointed out on sites like this one. (This may be one of the most important tools TPTB have. We can find all their inconsistencies for them, so that they can adjust their narrative! Kinda makes ya feel Patriotic, doesn't it? )

In this one, Gene gives what I think is the same interview, except in Spanish! Truly a multi-talented individual! I've only watched it once so far. And I have not been able to compare it directly to the one in English. But, it sure sounds to me, like it is the same voice, and that he is actually saying it in Spanish. If not, then there was some true art, going on down at the dubbing studio! But, have a look and listen, and decide for yourself.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Enderdog because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
An American that can speak two languages? Must be a conspiracy!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

If it is the same exact words then its obviously scripted.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Translation:

Sandy hook was a false flag and I am a paid shill under threat of death. Amazing the mexicans were able to get to the bottom of things!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For the love of all that's holy. It's dubbed in Spanish for a Spanish news agency. DUBBED.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
its not dubbed you can clearly see he is speaking spanish.. not that it really matters lots of people can speak spanish.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Please watch again and follow his lips it is not dubbed, clearly.

But speaking 2 languages doesn't make you an actor anyway

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We don't even get our conspiracy interviews in English? No es bueno!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
reply to post by Hefficide

Please watch again and follow his lips it is not dubbed, clearly.

But speaking 2 languages doesn't make you an actor anyway

True. But, from my recollection it seems to be just about exactly the same interview. I'm going to have to compare them side by side, I think. Is it common to do multi-takes of the same scenes in real interviews? How does his affect compare in them? Just seems a bit fishy and like many things about this, contrived.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Enderdog because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Long story short, I had to format my HD yesterday and am currently stuck in the middle of several downloads of replacement software as part of getting my system back up to snuff.

I did load and buffer the video earlier and it appeared to me like it was dubbed - but it is possible that I'm straining my poor computer badly enough that it could just be that my computer couldn't stream the video correctly.

Once I am done with my current download - in about an hour - I'll try it again and see if the video synchs up any better. If I am incorrect, as always, I am fallible and always apologize when I am incorrect.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
He speaks spanish well!
I never expected that.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sheesh, you guys are crazy!

I really can't believe the ATS members who have been here longer than a couple months haven't realized the common knowledge that people, the age of the man in the video, can not speak 2 languages. For anyone to think otherwise is insane!

Really though, he was speaking in a language different than English. I agree with others who have already mentioned the insignificance of a bi-lingual citizen.

Even if the interview was very similar to the first, I don't think it should be shocking or suspicious... since it was his experience.... However, if it were nearly identical, in phrasing and gesturing/posturing, I would be more inclined to think something fishy is going on ----- which seems to be the general concensus surrounding the entire Sandy Hook Massacre.

Personally, I would find it more suspicious if his interview and account of his experience varied too much from the English version.

P.S. -

If you have been sharing your opinion about the inconsistancies and the possibility that Sandy Hook was, in some way, not what we are being led to believe. If you've tried to get the word out to people, asking them to just look at the evidence and come to their own conclusion, your work is paying off.

I have a 15 year old brother who came to stay all night at my house with a few of his friends. They were in the rec room when I overheard them talking about Sandy Hook being fake. (not fake, as in; completely staged, no deaths, totally staged... Fake, as in; there was a massacre, kids and adults died, and the overall event was mis-reported and manipulated by the government or other powerful group with an agenda)

I hadn't mentioned one thing to him, or them, about my opinion. I have never mentioned what happened at Sandy Hook at all.

Apparently it has become a more mainstream opinion that continues to gain momentum with the John & Jane Smiths and their children. People who do not generally entertain conspiracy theories are actually questioning the official story.

That's a testament to those, like the ATS members, who refuse to swallow any more poo, while saying 'Thank You Sir, May I have another' with a smile on their face.

Hopefully it continues to reach more and more average families, opening their eyes to more of the questionable wrongs being committed to their neighbors and their kids.

This realization may be the catalyst that drives the citizens to wrench control out of the hands of the evil empires and into the hands of 'We the People'... If I pray for nothing else, I will pray for this...and the victims, which we all are on some level.
edit on 27-1-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes, I know I'm probably off-topic, but I was wondering what the 2012 threads would be replaced by. Now I know. Is there not a more believable conspiracy we can get excited about? I don't even want to spend time to research this. Even the birthers seem reasonable in comparison.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well... I'm not sure I can make a definitive call... If it was dubbed, it was very well done. I have seen dubbed over footage with very good lip syncing, it could be dubbed. But I can't tell, he may have actually been speaking Spanish.
I'm not sure either way.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, he is member of the The Actors Guild.
One of the news reporters said, before he went on camera he would stand alone rehearsing his lines.
edit on 1/27/2013 by littleewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hello Charles!

I was kinda wondering what the major new conspiracy line would be. I took points on the meteor that is supposed to come close to Earth in, I think, 2026. There was another meteor that is supposed to come close sooner than that, but not as close as the 2026* sweep. Actually, it may be the same meteor in both close pass events.

Maybe the new Cold War, WorldWarIII, or a stepping up the pace in the race to unveil the official first stage of the NWO agenda.

I suppose the mass murders and gun control issues could be considered an increase in the pace of the NWO race.... so maybe that will become the headlining conspiracy theory for the fore-seeable future.

reply to post by littleewok

You wouldn't happen to have a sourcing link would you?

I'd be interested in hearing what the reporter had to say about what you mentioned.
edit on 27-1-2013 by esteay812 because: edaddrep2lileewok

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enderdog
OK....this thread will probably get 404ed

one can only hope..................

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

There are a lot of things ATS members could hope for...

For example; I hope that members, who decide to post in threads they are obviously not interested in, would stop leaving 'cute' and 'witty' comments when they plainly have nothing more constructive to add to the thread and the discussion therein.

I guess I can hope in one hand and spit in the other, then see which one gets full first.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

ohhhhh burn!!
seriously I might understand taking offense to my comment if this thread actually shared something of value, which is doesn't..............

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It seems Gene was at 10:30 at the firehouse, although it was reported that he stayed with the kids for hours in his house. See my posting here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join