It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Discovery channel show "what they dont want you to know" uses sub messages

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

What was the second green picture supposed to be?

I saw (with a little help of tilting my lappy screen) what appears to be a hand reaching to another, a bit like the Michelangelo God and Adam painting:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OK granted, theres an army of psych majors out there working in Advertising,Psywar units,NWO orgs, and other groups that seek unwanted influence over your psyche....
I can see sub audible inserted that you can barely hear too.....anybody check???

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Hey check this link - postimage.org... - I made it visible using PS

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I would greatly appreciate it if they renamed their channels that tell about information, such as discovery, animal, and science, would be renamed to "Misinformation Channel".

It would be like, "Hey, let's watch the Misinformation Channel!" Real downer on anyone's part.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If you think that is bad. When they were trying to pass the bank bail out I was watching the news and some tv shows. That whole day there was fear mongering about what would happen if it was not passed this time, I was hearing this on radio and tv that whole day.

well As i was watching tv that night during a commercial break i guess their video feed screwed up and it froze with an image of a newspaper title saying "if we do not pass this bail out the economy collapses" or something around those lines. I thought I was seeing things but that is what I saw.

not really surprised by your find. good catch OP

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I like your theory about the purpose of the green color. I've read a lot about propaganda/brainwashing(also have a degree in psychology), and I've got to say, most of the threads about the topic aren't very good here on ATS. You have a good one here.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It says "serve your master"

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here's the youtube version, (same) Did anybody catch the flash content just before the New York picture as well?

They are talking about this on the Youtube channel as well.

edit on 27-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrenchCodeJim

Interesting!

Star for you, my good man.

What I thought was hands reaching toward eachother now looks like someone receiving/giving/holding dox of a sort.

But what is this symbolism?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well i'm not going to question whether or not that is there, but I do want to question the intent on discovery of this being subliminal messages. I noticed that all of the footage taken for the video apears to be at least 50 years old, is it possible that these subliminal messages are from the original footage that discovery used, and not added in by the people who released this video?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i don't think this is anything...it's a conspiracy show so it's not unreasonable to have a flash of the all-seeing-eye...if this was Oprah then we'd have something! Also, I picked up on this easily while watching the video so it wasn't hidden well...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I apologize if someone else already beat me to this, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case. First of all, the snapshots are from an animation by Vince Collins, who did a number of short animated videos in the 70s. Some of his stuff was actually aired on Sesame Street, but for the most part his work was just weird, psychedelic animations that slipped under the radar until YouTube came about. The short "Malice in Wonderland" has become a relatively popular YouTube video over the past few years. Now it looks like he's been doing more CG stuff. You can see his channel here:

www.youtube.com...

Also, the imagery comes from a video called "200" for the bicentennial. Sorry, having trouble embedding the video, but the link is below:

www.youtube.com...

Secondly, I'm not all to familar with this "what they don't want you to know" program, but from what I can tell it looks like the show is all about conspiracies and coverups, so I wouldn't be surprised if they threw some Easter eggs in there to get their viewers all riled up.

edit on 27-1-2013 by ERSRHD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ERSRHD

Disregard... someone DID beat me to it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ERSRHD

Answered my question right away

Is there any other videos showing these subliminal messages? If not I would say its a case of the film makers not knowing that those images were in the original videos they use.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
i don't think this is anything...it's a conspiracy show so it's not unreasonable to have a flash of the all-seeing-eye...if this was Oprah then we'd have something! Also, I picked up on this easily while watching the video so it wasn't hidden well...

It is very easy to pick up such subliminal images when you know what to look for. It is very different if you dont know anything about it.
There are only some people who are able to notice them on first watch if it is shown for 1 frame only.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The green flash at 3.14 is a picture in itself sort of in the negative, it is an office of some sort, with a woman sitting down. I'll look later at that picture for any more detail.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

Well i'm not going to question whether or not that is there, but I do want to question the intent on discovery of this being subliminal messages. I noticed that all of the footage taken for the video apears to be at least 50 years old, is it possible that these subliminal messages are from the original footage that discovery used, and not added in by the people who released this video?

the video of eagle morphing into the all seeing eye is not from the same stock footage as the man walking into the building just before they flash the subliminal all seeing eye pyramid. for the sake of ease lets call it sub 1. then when they flash the colour green all they have done is change the colour of one of the frames green. thats sub 2, following that we see the video of the eagle morphing into the all seeing eye where the actually sub 1 picture is taken but from the original stock footage not the footage in the "what they dont want you to know" episode.

I know its hard for some people to wrap their minds around these sorts things but there is no way in hell those flashes are in there by accident. You can go ahead and believe whatever helps you sleep at night but the truth is what it is. If they were put in there as a joke, its in bad taste. NOT forgetting the fact that it is illegal to use subliminal images.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually most people dont see it unless they know what they are looking for. And how exactly are you going to flash something faster when it is only shown for a single frame?? You cant really flash anything faster unless you up the frame rate.

Exactly, I have shown it to a couple of people and said "hey tell me what you think of this awesome video on Eddie Bernays and none of them picked up on the flashes. They were too busy trying to figure out who the Hell Eddie Bernays was and how it all fitted in their influence if reality and didnt notice the flashes or even if they did it didnt register that it was even a thing to register as most of them didnt know about subliminal messages.

Information is power dont you know.

You see I already KNEW who he was and so my brain wasnt trying to absorb the information in a new manner. I was observing it with disassociation, that saying "cant see the Forrest for the trees" applies here.
edit on 27-1-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think they're trying to make a point or something. Eventually they will release another video about subliminal messages and say "we even put them in our own videos? don't believe us? see for yourself" and then post those screenshots lol.

They'll try to make a point that's already been made here in this thread and that's very few people are observant enough to notice this. Apparently this is a problem because those who don't notice it are far more susceptible to it's effects. At least that's what a psychology master or two told me... When I ask about specific effects I get vague and speculative answers.
edit on 27-1-2013 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join