It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Discovery channel show "what they dont want you to know" uses sub messages

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Xoanon

What did you think one of the main symbolism of the all seeing eye was? It's sexual, and also means the eye of the divine that sees everything (because in occult stuff all life is one with different keyhole-viewpoints). On the subliminal eye, it had to be an in-joke of the producer or film editor, or they were just playing. I don't see the harm in the symbol or that subliminal picture, at least it's not advertising a product as much as presenting an agreed-upon symbol to the subconscious to give people more awareness. Nice thread, thanks.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Could you expand on your deffinition of "occult" because this is my view on reality lol and im not into "occult" just truth and consciousness better yet pm me cause im curious but i dont want to hijack this thead thanks
edit on 27-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
can someone tell me exactly what that image is in the first screen grab?
i mean, it looks like a nothingness.
i get that it has an eye in a pyramid shape. but the rest of it has me baffled.
it looks like a jellyfish monster or something

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

I just used occult in the now seemingly old definition of the term - hidden - because in the old-timey days if we posted things like this (on a lamppost) we'd be hunted down by "the church" and other bad-doers. Sexual symbolism had to be hidden, as did consciousness information, as both open up areas of the brain which would mean less money and less authority to "the church" if people began focusing on them. So you're right, the term "occult" used to encompass many ideas and symbols which are now mainstream, and the real occult stuff now is just a little harder to find than most topics.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
They first teach you what the symbol means via rumor and hearsay and then they drop it in shows like this to remind you that you are still a slave and to act like one.
wait! what show were we talking about??? Gold Rush? I love that show!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

actually what is being showed on that image is a highly explicit complied sexual acts, i could highlight them in different colors to show you but that would probably violate some of the rules here

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

WHOA........I see what you mean...............

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Nothing to see here. You're just seeing what you want to see. They are just using this fad to sell records. Wait.... wrong thread

Seriously though. Whats more disturbing in the first screen capture isn't the fact it's there (which is disturbing enough), it's whats going on in that image.

S&F for you. This sort of thing is prevalent on a much greater scale than most people are comfortable admitting or dealing with.

I would be interested to see what you see in the first screen shot.

The first image is full of sexual content. It's pretty clear if you look for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

actually what is being showed on that image is a highly explicit complied sexual acts, i could highlight them in different colors to show you but that would probably violate some of the rules here

Isn't it interesting (in a fun way) that the thousands of nerve endings connected to the main "sexual" very tiny skin-areas in both sexes not only prepare the brain to want to procreate but also open up brain areas which chemically flood us with feelings desctribed as ecstasy and passion and, if prolonged even a little bit, transport the brain into a fifth circuit (Timothy Leary's 8-circuit model) state of consciousness awakening. Viva la nerve endings.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Nice find. These "subliminal" images seems to be widespread in all kinds of modern entertainment, even though like you said it was supposed to have been banned ages ago.

Hey now, easy on the "ages ago" - these were banned in my lifetime! And waking up with a bad back today, feel "ages " old, that's not helping!

In all seriousness, they wouldn't be doing it "just for fun"

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
in the spirit of asking questions, has this been verified by another source ?

cuz if this is legit it's total BS and worthy or a call to the FCC

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's the theme of the video..............

Subliminals are there on purpose, it's called a shtick. The whole theme is conspiracies.

edit on 27-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yep I can confirm that the black & white screen capture is in the OP at this link is present at exactly at the 3:59 / 4:00 minute mark for a fraction of a second.

Good catch - propaganda at it's finest. There really is no logical reason to include something like this from a production standpoint as it is only present long enough to sub consciously catch a glimpse at it (unless you are the OP or someone similar).

So why include it at all?

Good find S&F.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually most people dont see it unless they know what they are looking for. And how exactly are you going to flash something faster when it is only shown for a single frame?? You cant really flash anything faster unless you up the frame rate.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

It might also be of interest to note that the now COO of Discovery Channel is none other than
Peter Ligouri the former head of FOX Entertainment

Peter Ligouri Named Discovery COO

SILVER SPRING, Md. — Discovery Communications Inc., which owns Discovery, TLC and other cable channels, on Monday named Peter Liguori as chief operating officer, effective Jan. 19. He replaces Mark Hollinger, 50, who became chief executive of Discovery Networks International. Liguori, 49, was recently entertainment president for Fox Broadcast Co., a unit of News Corp. He also was CEO of News Corp.'s FX Networks, which encompasses FX and Fox Movie Channel. Under Liguori, the audience reach of FX more than doubled to 84 million in five years, according to Discovery. At Discovery, Liguori will oversee Discovery Studios, as well as marketing, corporate communications and corporate affairs, business affairs and media technology, production and operations. He will represent Discovery in joint ventures with Hasbro Inc. and OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network. Liguori also will be chairman of Discovery's content committee, a group comprising general networks from its U.S. cable channels. Shares of Discovery Communications added 37 cents to $31.75 in midday trading.

This ^^^ is definitely worth noting. That's the thing with the whole subliminal/mind-control stuff.. I often have a hard time believing that there are that many people amidst the entire production team (directors, producers, editors, etc..) that are "in on it". Like with some of the music videos people say have subliminal messages.. having drummed for some (albeit, lower-level) music video shoots, I have an idea of how hands-on the process of video production is. So in reality, it would mean that whoever has an invested interest in executing these subliminal messages would have to be present when the editing is being done. And video editors are certainly not very high up on the financial food-chain, so sometimes it's hard for me to imagine that there are so many editors who would go along with it, take the orders and insert the subliminal stuff, and not speak up about it more often. But who knows, maybe it's easier to make happen than I think. I just need to be able to picture the process in detail to whole-heartedly subscribe to any given theory. But the fact that dude used to work for FOX is significant. Maybe he brought his chief editor along with him to Discovery? Good thread, nice find
edit on 27-1-2013 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

As a guess I would say there is a high likely hood that any COO would bring along his chief editor. As they would know each other and know how they each operate. From experience in the corporate environment that I myself have observed when any high ranking position is filled by someone from outside the company they usually surround themselves with people they can trust which is usually people they have worked with previously.

Yeah.. but that's still to say his editor would be a part of a likely very small-budget podcast webisode thing. Isn't that what this was? In any case.. even with the bigger shows, the dudes doing the video editing are low-level. I knew some of them when I lived in LA. They edited for cartoons, reality shows, etc. I knew a guy who was one of the main editors for that show Project Runway, and now he just works at the Apple Store. I mean most of these editing positions are like, $14 - $22 an hour jobs. I don't know.. like I said, I'm not saying it's impossible, I just prefer to be able to imagine every step of the process before being convinced of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hashslinger
I tracked down the original cartoon used in the graphics for this program.

This trippy tribute to our country's 200th birthday was funded by a Bicentennial Project Grant and animated by Vincent Collins who made other psychedelic cartoons. This film was produced by the United States Information Agency -the government's propaganda agency.

archive.org...#

If you watch the video at the 1:36 mark, you can see how the eagle eye morphs int the eye of Horus and then into Mount Rushmore.

edit on 27-1-2013 by hashslinger because: Added time mark

Images that are near to the principal one -

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So then was the Lord of the rings trilogy pro all seeing eye or against it? I mean the reference cannot get anymore obvious, but the mission and finale was thaty they destroyed it. Is it a message to humanity that we must destroy the all seeing eye?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I know its allot to read but it has some very informative information that will benefit us all.
I spent allot of time typing this up, I hope yall see the importance of it.
I am going to make more detailed post on this with in the next couple of weeks.
Please dont mind the grammar, its only a skill just like any other.

You can take it or leave but all I have to say is the truth. If you are on this site then you are aware to some degree on whats going on. We in this community of ATS is looked at as a whole. How do you improve the whole? How do we achieve the goals we want as a whole? We improve our self individually.

So here it is

TV PROGRAMING is the reason we are in this mess. With out it they would not have been able to achieve the state we are into day. While I am sure you are well aware of this most are not truly aware how it really effects their choices. For starters your AWAKE!!! You would not be on this site if you wear not. I know you know that TV is a distraction. You could be spending that valuable time on educating your self. I understand TV shows and movies can be VERY informational, if it was not for a dozon select movies and tv show I would not have the understanding I have today. But at the same time I could have found that same information on the internet without the brain wash. Most people will deny the consequences of watching these PROGRAMS with out knowing what the television truly does.

Lets start with the refresh rate on the monitor you are viewing at this moment. What is a refresh rate?
Wiki says "The refresh rate (most commonly the "vertical refresh rate", "vertical scan rate" for CRTs) is the number of times in a second that a display hardware draws the data." Have you ever seen old camera footage of the old bolky TV or CRT computer monitors? Did you notice the lines that run vertically up the screen? Those lines flicker at a consistent rate cause your brain waves to change from beta (a fully aware and wake state 15Hz - 38Hz) to Alpha 8-12htz. Neurosync.com.au says "This band is ideal for Relaxation, Stress Relief, Self Hypnosis, stimulation of the Immune System and Accelerated Learning."
Alpha state is just one brain wave state away from sleeping witch is 3-8htz.

Their is no fighting it, this is what the TV does, you cant stop it. While your in this state of almost sleeping you are susceptible to being manipulated. While watching TV you are aware on the lowest level. EVERY ONE IS in this state while watching tv. Some viewers are awake to some degree and can see threw it to some degree but slip right back into the alpha mind state seconds latter. In order to combat this they use various technics such as revers physiology. The matrix movie or any main stream "awaken" movie are not all that its made out to be. LOOK AT THE COMPANY'S THAT MAKE THEM FOR GOD SAKES!!! Movies target large masses of people to make you fell as if you are a character in the movie. They try to relate to YOU so you let your guard down so they can manipulate and tell you who you are, or should be.

When you remember a tv show do you remember the exact settings, do you see your self sitting on the couch with a remote in your hand or do you remember the show as if your standing in the same room as the characters? All those movies of people getting slaughtered, shot down ect its as if you wear their, the brain does not know any better. It desensitizes you. This is why people care more about these so called "mass" shootings more then they care about solders killing in war. You have seen military men kill 100's if not 1000's of people in movies. Never have you seen a movie with a killer that kills people in a movie theater. One of the most used tactics is revers psychology. For example the media will say something really outrageous knowing exactly how the people are going to react. Its manipulation.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So what's the green screen grab of? All I see is someone being handed something...
Then if you turn the image 90 degrees I see a man staring at the screen (or what seems to be that)
edit on 27-1-2013 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The green picture is this, A man holding sheets of paper - with some sort of sign near his face.

Nothing really suspicious apart from the fact that it was made green and purple.

edit on 27-1-2013 by TrenchCodeJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Subliminal's are only the beginning. They have many different hard to find ways of manipulation. The TV is a hypno box. As described in my other post ^ it takes your brain waves down to alpha state. In order to understand the hidden a message's and how they dig deep into your brain you need to have some knowledge on hypnosis. I will save that for another thread. For now lets just stick to the basics. Subliminal's namely with advertizing.

Its all about selling sex.

< br />

This is hardly touching the subject. Their is so much information on the net. Youtube is a good place to start but it is limited in information. After watching all the video's you can find on the subject on youtube its best to find out for your self why these types of things are in our society.

Advertizing works in such a simplistic but complicated way. Color's, symbols, THEMES. Again lets start with the basics. If you see a commercial about a product lets say Oreo's over and over with its embedded sex symbolism, animated flashes of white cream pooring on to a cookie, some one picks it up with a large smile on their face, after they take a bite they look like they have found bliss...ect your going to associate Oreo's sub consciously with sex and bliss. The next time your at the store your more likely to pick Oreo's namely because you trust them on a sub conscious level because you have seen their advertizing over and over with in your own home. So instead of picking the store brand oreo's witch are 2 dollars cheaper you go for ones you have seen over and over. As a kid I remember being upset that my mom bought store bought brands and not the brands I see on my tv, particularly oreo's. I would walk down the issle seeing all of these name brands I have seen on TV never once had i tried them yet I thought they wear better then the other choices. BRAINWASH!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join