It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. I was made to understand that I can only help me...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358

To be brutally honest, I have been made to remember that I volunteered to come to Earth during this amazing transition to help others understand what is coming. Sounds crazy huh? I sound like a nut right?

edit on 26-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

Can i ask what made you come to this conclusion?
Synchronicity? Communication?, telepathy?, intuition? Akashic records?

Pm if you'd prefer.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I know that what i speak is not understood by most.

The try and rephrase your ideas in a different way, why beat the same old drum until its thud has become old worn out and boring as Foghorn under a Nuns desk.

I do but no matter how i write it you will have this in mind.

What i have realised is most new age gurus, lightworkers, guides dont really know what they are talking about. What they know is alot of phrases and jargon which kinda sounds mystical, clever, intelligent and deep but in reality its fictional nonscence they are making up. Whats really ironic is i have come to realise they have fooled themselves with this nonscence and really do believe in it. Yes they belioeve their own BS. Unfortunately for them it being nonscence means the only true point of reference they can ever really ascend to is that where contradiction, confusion and maddness reside as the dominion of their mental faculties.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I do but no matter how i write it you will have this in mind.

Try harder or look for a new profession cause it aint working. And dont try and stereotype me please just because you are not meeting with success.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I am not at fault if you cannot comprehend.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If you were a woman your one line replies may be cute but since your not then dont bother replying with unsubstantiated statements of mistruth. I understand what your writing and its clear to me you dont understand your own rhetcoric well enough to convey it back with true understanding that of a teacher possesses.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I know that what i speak is not understood by most.

The try and rephrase your ideas in a different way, why beat the same old drum until its thud has become old worn out and boring as Foghorn under a Nuns desk.

Agreed, If someone really does understand what they are talking about then they should be able to phrase it in their own words,repeating the same old cliche`s just makes it seem like they memorized something they read and are just parroting it.
If a person can`t rephrase something into their own words then they probably really don`t understand what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If you were a woman your one line replies may be cute but since your not then dont bother replying with unsubstantiated statements of mistruth. I understand what your writing and its clear to me you dont understand your own rhetcoric well enough to convey it back with true understanding that of a teacher possesses.

I never claimed i was a teacher.
I share what is known here, that is all.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Thanks Tardacus you really did describe what i was trying to explain to itsnowagain very eloquently.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I share what is known here, that is all

Then i suggest stop sharing as you really are doing more damage to peoples estoertic understandings than good.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I share what is known here, that is all

Then i suggest stop sharing as you really are doing more damage to peoples estoertic understandings than good.

So now i damage people??

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So now i damage people??

Is that not what you have achieved?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

To those that treat others cruelly or with disrespect, you have no idea how much you are harming yourself. The ugliness does not harm your target. It harms you. But you don't believe that do you? You see you as the stronger one right?...

Amen to that! That is the secret knowledge, no? (Well part of it).

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So now i damage people??

Is that not what you have achieved?

Only your ego.
I come to show people their ego.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Only your ego.

Your so predictable, arnt you capable of any original thinking anymore? or has all the teachings you received from whatever your guru sources are completely brainwashed and subugated your thought into a robotic production line of three word line phrases.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

Don't worry about it, we have been so conditioned over the last couple of thousand years that we can't decipher the truth. I have a hard time believing that the irrational behavior within our society is real. Once I awakened to see the truth, I couldn't comprehend how deceit has blinded most people. Pride in ones knowledge blinds people to the truth which is simple and uncomplicated. Desire for prestige and money completely blur ones perception. A lot of people have recently noticed the deceptions in our societies and are trying to understand how it is so. If they mention these things they are suppressed because others want to maintain their lifestyle which includes these deceptions.

You have reached others, the purpose of your life here is not over though. You still have something to do or someone to teach something to.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi Wanderer,

What you may believe as truth, is subjected to your own understanding of the meaning of truth itself. Your "truth" for that matter cannot resonate with another who has quite the opposing understanding of the "truth" as you perceive it.

Hence, and that is the beauty of "freewill", where anyone is subjected to believe anything based primarily on their personal experiences of life as it is.

Thus it brings me to understand that one's reality is really what heshe perceives life as it is.

"Your reality is what you make of it"

So then, to bring one to understand how you perceive things the way you see it can be a pain if you understood the above concept of reality...

Peace

edit on 27-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: additions

edit on 27-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: edited for clarity, but no matter how well I try to put it may never be heard

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Who truly needs to hear it is the one who says it, for you truly say it not for us - we who do not experience as you do your own growing self in your own world...the only use it is for us is to show you a facet of the crystal which you have offered, so that we may give you an interpretation (based on our own travel) and for you to know of us what you have not been able to know of regarding yourself, thereby making a connection or a generalization of that which is commonly within each individual who is on this path of seeking.
(The wise words we leave for others become generalized in an attempt to help others after one has studied the struggle common to each, so that each might use it.)
In this way you are learning not the self, which is not an object to be known. In this way (as explained above) you are learning of the world you live in and how to (a) cope with it or (b) how to manipulate it.

When coping with it you are acknowledging that there is a manipulation which you do not want to have involvement with. But the manipulation is natural for humans, we are born into it. One who sees the darker manipulations may choose not become or do anything of the sort. The driving force which steers one away from darkness is what develops one's focus. The focus is necessary to take responsibility for one's struggle. But the darkness will not leave, it is as much a brethren to you as the intimate light of this Creation.

What is one developing, if not the self?

The self does not develop into anything, it is complete/with the Creator.
The human individual who does not know the self is that which does the developing...of an awareness of how imprisoned the human is. And this will drive one into knowing how to be with the Creator again. Because to steer away from the manipulations at first, one may then possess the bias of steering away from a world that is prison-like and into one's Essence. But as I have said there is no escaping the darkness...so how does one excel beyond this near-paradox; that is, being with the Creator while never abandoning the "evil"?
You may endeavor to experience how that is done...if it is done, why it is done, etc.

I do not come to say goodbyes, you are here and we meet when it is necessary. You shall learn during your lifetime, OP, at your chosen pace; and, beyond the lifetime, one's goodbyes have become meaningless no matter what religion or philosophy one abides by.
I repeated some things, for clarity. We are blessed with our ability to determine the truth of things, such as in this post, or such as this world, etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I, personally, don't think most minds are ready for thinking too deeply. We in this society are not taught such things. We live in a Judeo-Christian society that is taught to shun such things. And yes , the God of the Old Testament has told Israel not to dabble in those things, which, in my opinion gives credence to your thoughts.
For instance, necromancy, by telling us not to do it, He is telling us that it is possible to conjure up the dead.

With that said, I personally, think that we as humans on this level of our evolution in understanding are not ready to go there. We are a rebellious breed and when we learn something that has for potential for good we tend to use it for bad. The discovery of the atom comes to mind.

Because of this tendency in mankind I think it is possible that our Creator has limited us in being able to understand many things. History from the OT attest to this by the example of the Tower of Babylon. That Creator also tells us that there will be an awakening out of our slumber and I think that time has come. Not all are aware and awake, yet. That is where we that are awake must learn patience and not become discouraged.

This is a time for learning, not so much a time of teaching. It is an individual thing and we have been blessed or cursed, depending on how awake and mature we are. Some still in the old mind set will ridicule and mock , others will take information and process it and apply it their lives. The more mature will not ridicule but examine and decide for themselves if the info is for them or not. Our freedom of choice comes into play and our strength of character is tested.

We are surely on a journey and as most journeys there are ups and downs, perils and enjoyment. But no one can experience to feelings/emotions of that journey but the one taking it, no matter how much we want to share the experience with others.

Shalomahava

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

And each day comes as a learning experience for me, with seeing from alternative perspectives of the oneness. Hence, am grateful for the exchange,

I agree that here lies in the 3D plain of existance is the presence of both forces of light and darkness. Based on ones experience embracing more of the darkness the further one moves in to light.

For one cannot exist without the other. Ying and Yang. Oneness.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am not sure if you are addressing me or not, but I will answer what my purpose is:

I am an individual on this earth. The only one I can control is me. Therefore, I strive to set an example. To be a light and strive to be positive. By doing this, and not judging others because I have not walked in their shoes. That does not mean that I let others run over me or don't discern what others are doing. If I come across "evil" natures, I strive to avoid them giving them a wide berth and not letting them influence me. If my advice is asked for or a judgment on actions is needed I will speak up.

My purpose is to be a child of YHWH and make Him proud of me....just like a child would want to please his parent. I strive to do unto others as I would have them do unto me.

As for my ultimate purpose, I feel my true potential has not been revealed. I think my Father and I will discuss where I am needed in the future and off I will go to fulfill that purpose. At this time I am learning.

I know this sounds very elementary in nature , however, I am learning that I am in elementary school, just learning how to be pleasing to YHWH , others and myself. I am 64 years old. This life if only the beginning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join