It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Good at Interpreting Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello all, I had a dream about a month and a half ago that was really odd, and confusing. Let me first say that I don't put much stock in dreams, and I believe that they are normally an expression of what is going on in your mind and life, but this one was so out of character, if you will, that I haven't been able to shake it. I have been back and forth about telling anyone, and this thread is the first time I have ever share it with anyone; I don't think its bad per se, I just don't want anyone to think I'm crazy or something, but anyway...

My dream starts out with me at work; I work at night alone, and I was outside when I see these two men walking towards the gate. My whole workplace is fenced in, and we are on a bad side of town, so I start getting a little nervous, but I see someone I recognize behind them, it was a friend of mine's mom. So I let them in, and as they come in, the sun starts coming up and I can see people coming out of their houses, standing in the streets, looking up at the sky. I look up, and lo and behold, there are about 4-6 ufo's coming down from the sky.

All the ufo's are boomerang shaped with yellow, blue, and green lights under them. If you visualize a boomerang being thrown, you see that the boomerang rotates on its axis (where the bend is) as it flies, and the ufo's do the same thing, a movement within a movement. As I see them descending, I go back into the shop to get my phone and I start recording this, thinking to myself "this isn't first contact". The ufo's split up, and I see one hover over a man standing in the street, and it draws him up! At this point I'm scared, but I can't stop filming, so I get as close to the wall of the building to avoid being seen; I am actually filming one ufo that was hovering over my building, not moving, as if there is something that it is looking for.

Anyway, all the ufo's start going back into the sky and all returns to normal. I go and walk over to my friends mom, who's standing by my car, relieved to be still on earth. But, right behind her, there is this turtle shell shaped thing hovering behind her, about three feet in length. When I get close to it, it starts hovering over my head, and I can see one of the ufo's coming back down! "Uh-oh" is all I can think to myself, and I can feel a force pulling me away. I give my friends mom my wallet, keys, and phone and I get sucked up into the craft.

In the ship, I walk into a dimly lit small room with five beds. There are three along the wall across from me, two on the wall beside me, and the doorway. There is an alien, humanoid, in the room, and he is pointing to the bed, without using words only facial expression and gestures, telling some children where to lay. There are about five to six children laying on the one bed across from me, cramped, and there is one in the bed next to them with his feet kicked up and a smile on his face. I immediately begin to think, "this is a test, there is no way I am laying on a bed to myself with those little kids cramped on that one", and I get ready to lay on the floor instead. At this point the alien points to me and makes me lay on the bed with all the other children, there is just enough space for me to take a seat. As I get closer to the bed, I recognize the children - I drive our bus at church to pick up people who don't have a ride, or to pick up kids whose parents won't come, and these were all kids I used to pick up, between the ages of five and ten. I said to them "so this is where y'all have been!", and I was so glad to see them.

But then, we are immediately taken, (maybe teleported?) to another place which appears to be a park of some sort. I think I am with the same kids, but they are adults now, and we are all sitting at a picnic table in a gazebo. In front of me, there are lush trees, and at about 2 o'clock there is another gazebo with a sidewalk connecting ours to it. But here is the kicker, when I look behind me, I see the martian landscape, with a limo that bought us there. So I guess I'm on the planet Mars?

But now, the alien that told me to lay on the bed is talking to me, and he is explaining why I'm here. I can't remember his exact words, but he said something about the ones before us either abused "the spirit" or misused, something like that, and we were their replacements. And then he tells me to not be worried, because I would be over the "slave class", and that it wouldn't be difficult because "they don't even have eyes". Each person there was there to take over a different aspect of whatever we were supposed to be ruling. After he is done, two men come from the other gazebo (or behind it, I didn't see anyone in it when I first looked). One is a middle aged white man with a t-shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap, and the other is a larger black fellow with a suit on. All I hear the white fellow say is "welcome!" and I woke up.

Yes, its crazy, and I don't normally have whacked out dreams like this, and I actually hadn't been on ATS for several weeks, maybe a couple months when I had this dream, so I don't think I was spending to much time reading the stuff here (I make it a habit to only spend so much time on sites like this, you can lose grip of reality if you aren't careful). It was actually that dream that drove me back here, maybe I would find something. So if you can, I would appreciate your input. Thanks for reading

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wjones837

maybe all of our extraordinary dreams come from our desperate need for something omnipotent especially if the more basic religions aren`t enough for us? i also see crazy dreams and suffer from night terror and all that. aliens and entities may fill a god shaped hole in `"da head"---...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thanks for your input, but I can't say that is the reason with me. I am a Christian, and I can say that I am quite satisfied, and I truly believe that Jesus is the truth, I truly feel that I have all that I need in Him. But I see where you are coming from, with all the ET's and such could be the minds way of interpreting a "higher power", and our desire to find Him? and if that's the case, then maybe I do feel, to one degree or another, that I need more?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You said you had this dream months ago? ..well in that case, it sounds like a pre-dec21 end of the world dream...meaning....deep down you were wondering what would happen on dec 21 , the mayan date.....so....your mind created a dream where aliens came and took you away. ...the friends and kids in your dream were your subconsious worrying what would happen to all your loved ones on dec 21 . So they came with tou on the space ship....the mars rover has been showing photos for awhile now, so in your dream you lanes on mars....And the the two men at the end ,in the jeans and the suit , sounds like Romney and Obama pre election...it sounds to me like all the political and news issues from the summer jumbled into one crazy dream you had in the fall. ......
But, If you truly want to dwell on your dream than ....you are looking to change your job situation ...you're not feeling secure with it, and it has kept you away from your family or friends...therefore someone you have not seen for a long time needs your attention. You are worried about that Someone , as you consider them like a mother figure whom you trust, and have always let into your life, but for some reason you can not go see them now. .....you need to take a vacation and feel like a kid again, but responsibility keeps you from doing that. There are two sides to you...the laid back jeans guy Or the decision maker business type In a suit. You need to choose which path to take ..you're very used to controlling it all, but lately you're not so sure if you have control of your life /job and are looking for a change. ...either retirement or a new job in a less stress ful environment .

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks for your input, and everything you said makes a lot of sense. I didn't believe anything would happen in 12/21, but I was definitely reading and hearing about all the different ideas and the commotion being stirred up about that date, and yea, I thought it would be interesting if something happened.
Working at night I do have the problem of work/sleep and not much time for anything else, you hit that nail on the head, and I really get limited from just enjoying myself with such a weird schedule. I don't get to see much of my friends and family now anymore, since when they are at home, I am asleep. So yea, those things have been weighing on me as well as the election. I am happy working with the company I am with, but I do get unsure about working where I do with no security, and we can't carry anything to defend ourselves on property. I work for FedEx and they are technically considered an airline, so TSA rules apply so far as having knives, weapons, etc. And growing up in a rough neighborhood, I know that during the holiday times there is piqued interest in places that ship expensive Christmas presents

Thanks, that really makes a lot of sense!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wjones837

Hello friend.

What a fantastic dream.
The answer definetely lies inside you,but i would say that you look for something different in your life.Are you bored or tired of your job?Is your life too slow and nothing really happens?Did you think at the time you saw the dream that you want something else in your life?

Well if the answer to the above is yes,then the dream was a cry for change.Seeing aliens and ufos is perhaps the most extreme thing that could happen,but it would be something different from your current way of life.For all i know i'm wrong and you propably have a very full or exciting life and i apologise in advance if i'm wrong.

Another explanation could be that a major change is coming to your life and you feel that you can't deal with it.

As i said in the beginning of the post the answer is inside you.
I hope that i helped.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Well I would be willing to say that things could stand to be more exciting, no doubt. I guess we all get tired of the same old thing over and over again, and it would be nice for a change, but just as you said, the answer is in me; if I am not content with what I have, it is up to me to change it. I appreciate your input, and it has been on my heart for quite some while now; I'm not getting any younger!
I would love to be self-employed, but it is a daunting task, especially in this economy. That is one thing I have wanted to do my whole life... I enjoy my job and they take good care of me, but working your butt off so someone else can live the life they always imagined isn't my dream, to be quite honest. So I'm kind of torn between staying where I am and finding satisfaction in the other areas of my life, or to take my dreams to reality. Well, its really not a debate, I am working on branching out on my own.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have tried to show you what your dream was trying to tell you step by step according to way you described it.

Work- dreaming at work indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about your work.

Two men walking towards the gate, you become nervous- represent an authoritative figure. This denotes the aspect of yourself that is assertive, rational, aggressive or competitive. The dream also forces you to acknowledge your authoritative and aggressive side. Consider also how the men are dressed as this will provide a clue to what area in your life you need to assert more power.

See someone recognized be hide them- Signifies qualities and feelings of that person your desire for yourself.

You let them in- refers to your ability to trust others.

The sun starts coming up- Symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy and divine power. Generally the sun is a good omen.

4-6 UFO’s coming down from the sky- signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be am metaphor that you are acting ‘spacey’ or ‘spaced out’ you need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

UFO’S are boomerang shaped with yellow, blue and green lights under them.
There are two main points. (1) Boomerang (2) Color.

Boomerang- indicates that what you do to others will come back to you, whether it is positive or negative.

Boomerang shaped with yellow- represents cowardice or sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action.

Blue- represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future.

Green- signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color.

Well then that’s all I could do for you now hope you find it help full. If you need more help you can find me on
Explanation of dreams

new topics

top topics

join