It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought about reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I was wondering that maybe the feelings we have about certain time periods (Like wanting to live in that time period or feeling a stirring inside when you see something or read about that time period) is the time period you lived in a past life.

Though I may be wrong on this and I don't think a lot of you believe in reincarnation anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You just might be right... I've considered that possibility...

For some reason the second world war has always been alluring to me...

For some reason i think I've been in that war in one way or the other...

Though the same goes for medieval/Egyptian era's...

Might just be the gamer in me though...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I most certainly do believe in reincarnation.

I once visited an ancient fur trading fort in Thunder Bay Ontario and felt so at ease and at home. But never really knew why. Then I watched a television program on past life regression and thought that maybe I was somehow connected to that place.

Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that life keeps going and that when you die, it doesn't just go black and nothing.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Its intresting thought, i have been intrested in Egyptian/Greek/Scotland/Chinese and Mayan history, i have travelled a lot and these places feels close to my heart, unlike the States or other European countries and even the country i live in right now which have very intresting culture too but never felt that as a own...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here's a documentary on a little boy who remember's living a past life. In a different country, remembering his family, friends and peers, the city he lived in, his house, his bedroom.

It's a full documentary and about 40mins long. Worth a watch

Enjoy

The Boy Who Iived Before

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If your theory is true, I lived in ancient Egypt and in King Henry VIII's reign. Can't read enough about those time periods.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I must be from the heaven then because that's my go to place.

top topics

join