It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the tattoo on Britney spears hand "the mark of the beast"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Review:

the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

OK, now keep that in mind when reading THIS:

I found this in another thread here about how the end of the age is actually March 21 2013:

The equation of the last cycle also locks in harmonically with the 9/11 gateway which represents the ending of the cycle between the two pillars of polarity. It also locks in with the numbers 666 which in truth represent the Holy Triangle of Light, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, the equilateral triangle, the harmonic unification of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the total Oneness of All. This equation locks in with the Planetary Merkaba Lightbody being activated in the first equinox of 2013, and it also locks in with the exit from linear time at 90 degrees into no-time on the same day.

and it reminded me of the triangle on Brittney Spears' right hand, so, theoretically speaking: she may have taken "the mark":

Additional note: In light of the triangle idea above, when the bible says "the number of a man" it may be referring to the concept of how a triangle pointed up is symbolic of Male, and a triangle pointed down is symbolic of the female private parts (the Star of David being the two in conjunction).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

When I went to look at this topic I thought it would be a joke.

I have still not changed my opinion.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Oh noes Brittany Spears is Satan!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
No it's the mark of the MKultra sex slave actually. You will find that mark on lots of the ex mousekateers.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
No it's the mark of the MKultra sex slave actually. You will find that mark on lots of the ex mousekateers.

^This!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

She couldn't have taken the mark. It's not instituted until the mid-way point of Daniel's 70th week by the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Can you please explain this more? I'm not understanding what you mean.

Also, this is an incredibly interesting topic that could go either way. That would be very bad if she carried the mark.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
We're giving the same woman who said "I think we should just trust our President in every decision he makes" the benefit of the doubt to be smart enough to know that her triangle yields 3 60 degree angle? ??

Hahahaha, thanks for this laugh and waste of my time.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
is it not more likely that she is part of the "cosmic ordering" fad that uk tv celeb noel edmonds used to scrawl doodles in the same place for?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Well, if we're letting go of logic for a moment and talking of biblical prophecies then I would have to go with the idea that the human body this god gave us to live in is a temple. When we willingly defile our bodies in any way, this would be the mark of the beast.

Tattoos and piercings means you have turned away from god and have accepted Satan.
edit on 1/26/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So tattoos on ex-Disney employees are a 'mark' of sex-slavery?? What do all-seeing-eye or pyramid tattoos mean on everyone else? I assume you realise that such designs are massively popular??

Do you think it's fair to be accusing children past and present, with such certainty, of being sex-slaves?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Yes it is.

Good catch.

Now, find waldo.

thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Or.....she just has a tattoo....just saying I suppose. Who knows, maybe the OP is onto the revelation of a lifetime with this...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I have seen enough to convince me. People are free to think it is hogwash, or research and come up with their own informed opinion of it, or whatever they want. I would be pretty surprised if a lot of the info I came across long before I joined here is not in threads here somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Interesting observation! Maybe someone willing to tattoo a triangle or pyramid symbol on their right hand is also willing to take the "true" mark of the beast when it comes? Sort of like...preparing for what's really coming and letting everyone know where you already stand type thing. Rebellion at it's finest!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
reply to post by NJoyZ

Interesting observation! Maybe someone willing to tattoo a triangle or pyramid symbol on their right hand is also willing to take the "true" mark of the beast when it comes? Sort of like...preparing for what's really coming and letting everyone know where you already stand type thing. Rebellion at it's finest!

What if I draw a triangle on a piece of paper? Does that mean I am willing to take the "mark of the beast"? I am truly curious here in this line of reasoning....

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

reply to post by NJoyZ

What if I draw a triangle on a piece of paper? Does that mean I am willing to take the "mark of the beast"? I am truly curious here in this line of reasoning....

It's up to you I suppose?? If it's in your mind or your intent, then sure.....why not? I don't really think drawing images on paper can be compared to a body tattoo and plus....you aren't "famous"....or......maybe you are?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It's up to you I suppose?? If it's in your mind or your intent, then sure.....why not? I don't really think drawing images on paper can be compared to a body tattoo and plus....you aren't "famous"....or......maybe you are?

Why does the difference matter? If I draw it on a paper or on my skin? Also, why does it matter if I am famous or not? I am not seeing this connection here. So she has a triangle on herself; my wife has a crab in a fantasitc spot representing her zodiac, maybe she is the anti-Christ or whatever.....I am just not seeing how this all works.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

yes, the op is onto it, she may not be THE beast, but she is certainly A beast.
not really, i'd still double tap her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join