It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh, god of the Jews is the Beast of Revelation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

I've really enjoyed reading your thread Aesir26 - S & F. You bring out a whole lot of very good points for consideration by all who have more than just a passing interest in scriptures. I have also enjoyed reading the posts by BlueMule as well as everyone else's very good points worth serious consideration. BlueMule is pointing out the "Big Picture" of God, trying to see the whole of God by the example of the Rainbow etc.

I would like to make a few posts and point out even more pieces of the "Big Picture" more pieces of the puzzle.

The main theme here is " God Made Us " - However, let us not forget that " God made the angels too, before us " as the story is told in the scriptures. As a scriptural reminder, here are a few scriptures everyone will recognize.

Deuteronomy Chapter 6: verse 4 - " Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. "

II Timothy 1:7 says, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Once upon a time (biblically and Before The: Creation of earth “in the beginning”), when God was all by Himself, he Created " the angels " - God is " Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient " which means that God knows the Future!

Now, we know that it is stated in the scriptures that God knows the Future, God is All Powerful, and God is Omnipresent !

So, now that we " all know " that God knows everything, one cannot help but see the obvious conclusions and contradictions in the whole creation story. " God is Not Perfect "

The " Area of Proof " that God is not perfect, is when God tells us about how he created the angels. .

The fallen angel lucifer or satan is the main proof that God is not perfect. To create or make many angels in antiquity, "God only knows when" and for one of these angels that God made to rebel against God, that shows an " Imperfect Creation " of an angel.

An all knowing, and an all seeing God, who " Knows The Future " could Easily have seen or known that lucifer was " Not Perfect. " For a " Perfect God " to make or create an " Imperfect Creation " shows that God is not perfect.

And also these obvious questions:

Why would " God " like or want " Gold " ??? and Why would God tell Adam in the first book of the bible about Gold ??? and God even says that " the Gold is Good " Why is the gold good ?

Why would Adam and Eve even want or need gold ??? Gold is very Heavy like Lead. Adam can't eat the gold, or does God want Adam to make himself a nice new shiny Rolex watch??? Come on, what's this Fascination by " God " with " Gold " ??? Does an Infinite and an All Wise God like Shiny Gold watches and rings...??? What's with Gods interest in gold ???

Is Sitchin's interpretation of the ancient Sumerian clay tablets beginning to make any sense here....?

What is the real bottom line story here on this planet earth? Entertainment ? Gold ? Love ? Endless Wars ?

Wow, talk about Endless Fascinating Brutal Entertainment... So Which Is It ???

Is the Bottom line theme and story on all of "Gods Creation" Love ? Gold ? or Endless Wars of Misery and Slaughter of People ? For " Gods " Entertainment.. ?

So... Which is It... ?
edit on 1/27/2013 by chrisb9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

Great contribution -- I recommend readers of this thread view these videos.

OT vs. NT

"for you shall not worship any other god, for Yahweh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God." (Exodus 34:14)
vs.
"God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." (1John 4:16)
"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant" ( 1Cor 13:4)

"Yahweh shall never be willing to forgive him, but rather the anger of Yahweh and His jealousy will burn against that man, and every curse which is written in this book will rest on him, and Yahweh will blot out his name from under heaven." (Deu 29:20)
vs.
"And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. For if you forgive others for their transgressions,your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions." (Matt 6:12-15)

Yahweh says:
"Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine" (Ex 19:5)
vs.
"Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out". (John 12:31)
and
"in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that
they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2Cor 4:4)

Yahweh:
"I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you." (Gen17:6)
vs.
"Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” (Matt 4:8-9)

No more shall we call ourselves "Judeo-Christians".
edit on 27-1-2013 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

--------------

This discussion is mostly about " The Beast of Revelations " - Aesir26 has put forth some very logical and good points on this subject as well as everyone else who has posted on this thread.

This thread is about the book of Revelations in the bible, below are more eye opener " Revelations " for everyone to consider as well.

The picture posted below shows a Big View of the Milky Way Galaxy that we all reside in on our " little planet earth".

Of course the picture below is not an actual photograph, but it is a mock up of what current scientific knowledge to date tells us what it looks like. The first thing that everyone will notice, is just how tiny and small we all really are on our tiny little blue planet out on the end one of the spiral arms.

Everyone understands the concept of the speed of light and how extremely fast light travels. When one considers the speed of light and how fast light travels, and then takes a real good look at the picture below. We all begin to realize just exactly what we are looking at and what we are all dealing with here in the Milky Way Galaxy.

We all have dreams of Space Travel at some point in time in the future. But we now realize that the expanse of space is so tremendously large. That even if one could travel at the speed of light, we ain't really going no where until we can find a form of space transportation that is much faster than the speed of light.

I could post more of my thoughts and points of view on this subject, but I do not feel like it is the right time to do that just now. In the mean time, enjoy looking at the picture below and thinking about all of the mind boggling ramifications of what you are looking at.

edit on 1/27/2013 by chrisb9 because: edited according to the prophecies...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Isn't it interesting that the only two groups which legitimately recognize and revere Jesus (i.e. Christians and Muslims) are the very ones targeted in an unrelenting campaign of slander, displacement, and tyranny at the hands of the Synagogue of Satan...

The strategy of the Synagogue is divide and conquer by means of patient infiltration of the Gentile governments in a scheme which assures the destruction of each and every nation by pitting one against the other. Convincing Christians that the enemy is Islam is an orchestration of the Yahwists as they sit on the side-lines witnessing the chaos awaiting the moment when they can rush in to pick up the broken pieces to usher in their New Messianic World Order of the rule of the Anti-Christ.

---------------------

Very astute observations of how events are playing out on the world stage today. The game plans are so obvious now days that no one can deny the daily news stories as they unfold.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

The seed of the serpent (Cain's descendents) work tirelessly on behalf of Satan/Yahweh towards the destruction of the line of the son of Man. The question is, "Why?".

What?

Cain's descendants didn't worship Yahweh, they worshiped Ba'al, so how can you say that they worked for Yahweh?

Yahweh directed his followers to eradicate the line of Cain, not protect them.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Win, did you read anything before or after that verse? Just plucking one verse out of context can be used to profess any opinion. Since David killed Uriah to take his wife, God is punishing/teaching him a lesson by letting the same thing happen to him! Except getting killed first...

2Sam12:9-12 "Why have you despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in His sight? You have killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword; you have taken his wife [to be] your wife, and have killed him with the sword of the people of Ammon.
Now therefore, the sword shall never depart from your house, because you have despised Me, and have taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your wife.'
Thus says the LORD: 'Behold, I will raise up adversity against you from your own house; and I will take your wives before your eyes and give [them] to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun.
For you did [it] secretly, but I will do this thing before all Israel, before the sun."

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blockhead

So, God condemns adultery in the 10 Commandments. Then, when David breaks that commandment, God decides to "influence" others, who are innocent of the crime, forcing them into a crime, just so that God can show David who's boss, AND what it feels like to loose a wife to another man?

I guess two wrongs DO make a right! As long it's God, ie., Yahweh, who makes two wrongs, to prove the point, that he is always the boss!

In the past, probably thousands of times, ordinary Hebrews, who committed adultery, were stones to death, but not David! David is so beloved, that he can actually cause God, Yahweh, to sin and "raise up evil"!

LOL! What a big show off!

edit on 28-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Hi Aesir

You wrote

'Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism. It is written countless times in the New Testament that the Jews were constantly trying to kill Jesus and His Apostles.'

UNQUOTE

Are you specifically referring to 'Pauline' Christianity (i.e. gentile-friendly) ? e.g. the kind of 'Christianity' reflected in Galatians, Romans, I Corinthians, 1 Thessalonians & Philemon) or 'Nazorean' (i.e. torah abiding, anti gentile) Christianity headed up by the brother of Iesous ('James the Just' i.e. R. Yakkov bar Yosef) reflected in the Gosp of Matthew, The Epistle of James, the Book of Revelation, Jude etc.)?

Are you telling us that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean (Greek: ho Iesous) was NOT a descendant of the family of David, albeit a Galilean Jew? or that the 12 'disciples' were not Galilean Palestinian Messianic Jews? Or that Saul of Tarsus (aka Paul) was not a Hellenistic Tarsus born Cilician Messianic Jew?

Are you saying that the socalled New Testament was NOT written by 'messianic' Jews who worshipped YHWH?

Do you REALLY believe that the New Testament would make 'any sense at all' without cross referencing the Hebrew scriptures (both 'canonical' and deuteroCanonical e.g. The Words of Henoch, Testament of the 12 or Wisdom of Ben Sirach (i.e. Ecclesiasticus) and Jubilees?

Can you honestly say that e.g. the Book of Revelation is NOT a Jewish Messianic Apocalypse? 97% of the book is made up of quotations from the Hebrew and Aramaic scriptures (often in forms that appear amongst the Dead Sea Scroll corpus)

How could you possibly claim that 'Christianity' (even the warped 'pauline' variety) is NOT a direct extension of Judaeism with its vicious genocidal clan god?

see Matt chapter 15 when the Rebbe is addressing a SyroPhoenecian Gentile female: 'Lady, the Bar Enasha (son of Man, see Aram. Dan chapter 7:13) was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the house of Yisro'el - and anyway since when would it be right to take the children's bread out of their mouths and throw it away on the dogs under the table?'

Did you not know that (see the Dead Sea Scrolls, which are contemporary documents to this zionist gentile hating outburst) the term 'dogs' is a common perjorative Aramaic term referring to gentiles (i.e. non jews) ?

Maybe you better go back and re-think your whole premise on this topic !

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The true cosmic bible states that Yahweh (Enlil /Bhrigu) is the ultimate Devil, who will be killed by God’s Avatar Ram. To misguide people, Yahweh (70% Enlil / Bhrigu and 30 % Enki / Angiras lol) created this manipulated end time story version wherein he will kill his own son Lucifer / Loki / Venus / Seth / Shukracharya /Jewish Jesus and instate Zeus / Thor / Jupiter / Horus / Brihaspati / Christian Jesus as his King of the world and he himself will try to rule as the Emperor of the world. Thus he will use his own son Lucifer as a scapegoat for all the devilish things these reptilians have done here.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
scripture warns us of strong deceptions & even the Elect can be swayed...

YHWH cannot also become the 'Beast', the Beast is a human who becomes Trans-Human from being co-habitated... by a fallen angel
the human 'beast' comes from the sea and has 7 heads & 10 horns political/economic/militaristic/alien-spirit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join