It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Noah's Ark" Prehistoric Site Exhibits Lithic Figures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Originally posted by Byrd
Because they're taking a religious approach rather than a scientific one

That "religious approach" describes exactly what goes on in Science.

Science has JUST as much credibility as what you see in Religion.

They are BOTH being used as a massive mind control tool.

This is why I disregard everything from both of them.

With respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith.

Unfortunately some scientists and academic professionals are not so noble and have perpetrated deliberate frauds and cover-ups of important discoveries.

Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the priests of this new religion, getting angry and crying "heresy" when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

Has Science become a Religion

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses"

"Historical, religious and political truths have been withheld from the general public in order to perpetuate armed conflict," he continues. "Similarly if the presently suppressed technology were to be made commercially available, disease, famine and environmental pollution virtually would become eradicated."

By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

With the control of science in their hands, and the discouragement of seeking new findings they took it a step further. Next, the Robber Baron flunkies of the Illuminati used their ill-gotten gains, under the guise of philanthropy, to establish “Foundations” and “Societies” such as the National Geographical Society and the

Smithsonian Institute “for the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men,” but in reality to help cover-up and hide away anything that doesn’t fit the accepted theories."

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by kdog1982
I can't sleep and I'm so confused about this flood story leading up to Noah's,or who's ever Ark.

(stories snipped to save time)
Sorry to waste your time,I must pack it up.

It appears to be derived from a local story of a large flood that became part of Hebrew folktales and later religion during contact with the Sumerians (Abraham, the patriarch in the Bible was from Sumer)

The Black Sea is hundreds of miles from Sumer. Any flood from the Black Sea would never have made it near the capital city or major cities of Sumer.

Your link is not working. It says "The system cannot find the file specified."

Could you post it again? I'm interested in looking at the info. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I read the article, saw the 'related' pictures on that site, and read a few posts. I think i'm missing something? I'm seeing nothing but rocks dated from 13,00-960 BC?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hi Slayer,
There was a documentary on not so long ago in the uk with Joanna Lumley who went in search of Noah's ark on mt errat, it's not there, but she did say that the prophet Noah was 900 years old, I also watched on youtube last year a video of an naval officer who said he was in Turkish waters and was told that 10,000 Russians were coming and to fire at them without being told to do so, I have done a search but cannot find the video so i'm accounting it from memory, he said the Russians did arrive but went to mt errat that they climbed to where the ark was, then they dissembled it and numbered all the sections and took it back down the mountains and back to Russia, why they did this no one knows but that was his story i found it fascinating and he sounded sincere too sorry i;m unable to find that 10 minute video it was very interesting.S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetxIsComing

I haven't seen this so will watch it when I get enough time.......

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Watched the above video.Apart from it's nice to see Purdy working again after she split up with Steed and Gambit,nothing at all new was revealed.Right at the end where she gets to talk with a geologist in Oman we think we're going to get a definitive scientific answer by someone qualified to give judgement on these matters.
"Why do you believe the story of the flood is true?" she asks.
"It's mentioned in the books I believe in,therefore it happened" Or words to that effect.
Probably of interest to those that don't know the modern progress on finding Noah's Ark,but to those who already interested in the subject,nothing new I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds

Your link is not working. It says "The system cannot find the file specified."

Could you post it again? I'm interested in looking at the info. Thanks.

Bah! It threw in an extra http at the end of the link.

Try: www.historyguide.org...

(in link form, just for convenience)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The site is still a hoax

I'm going by memory on this, but the rundown is this:

Local sherpa and Mt. Ararat guide (Parasut) staged a phony site in a small ice cavern/cave - items planted by the guide include late 19th c. wooden pulleys, wooden spoons, etc. Good enough to deceive Bible tourists spending their money to "tour" Noah's Ark.

NAMI (Noah's Ark Ministries International) a "Noah's Ark" Ministry based in Hong Kong get's involved and produces a film about the "discovery". The film also pays a certain "Dr. Joel Klenck" to lend his credibility. If I recall, this was in response to how badly the "discovery" was panned by the Archeological community, who picked apart the fallacy of the initial photos of the site.

Klenck decides to get more involved and tour the site himself. The original tour guide Parasut done run off, so Klenck hired a tour company named "Mt. Ararat Trek", aka Amy Beam, to trek up Mt. Ararat. However, Beam's tour did NOT include stopovers at any Ice Caves harboring Noah's Ark - so Klenck decides to "vanish" from the tour and go on a little sight-seeing alone. This caused an uproar in the Beam Camp, who reported Klenck as missing (presumed lost or dead), Turkish authorities ordered Klenck arrested. Klenck shows up after a few hours. Claims he was "taking a dump behind some rocks", claims, during a debriefing, that he has never heard of NAMI nor was he there to search for Noah's Ark - proven to be lies when the NAMI film was released starring said doctor.

In short, Klenck's attempt to view the site was cut short, he lied about any "anomalous, wooden mass", he began posting self-published press-releases via his own blog and SBWire about his discoveries, the artifacts have never been corroborated, and his educational background makes him the most dangerous type of fraudster - one who knows the craft well enough to stage a really good fake. Parasut couldn't pull it off, but then once his small scam was uncovered he beat feet. However Klenck has to much too lose - he traded in his academic credentials for a fast buck from NAMI and now he has to save face by continually adding to the fraud every year.

The Christian Science Monitor has called the site a hoax. The jury is till out on whether it was a completely staged site, OR a site that did harbor (at some point) a 'post-flood settlement'.

The Christian Science Monitor and a number other organizations are already calling the find a hoax. The Monitor quotes Dr. Randall Price, an Ark researcher and professor at Liberty University. He says he was with the team in a 2008 expedition to the site. Price claims in a leaked e-mail that a group of Kurdish men transported ancient wood beams to the site and planted them there.

Amy Beam's account (PDF File)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join