It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man reportedly time travels?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A Seattle man has reportedly time travelled back to Lincoln's assassination.

time travelling man

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

"They trained children along with adults so they could test the mental and physical effects of time travel on kids," Basiago told The Huffington Post. "Also, children had an advantage over adults in terms of adapting to the strains of moving between past, present and future."

Is he devilish or deluded?
edit on 25-1-2013 by 1nquisitive because: clarified

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yah I time traveled allot when i was a kid too.. I am in the same blurry 100 year old picture im the guy 2 over from the right in the back.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I "time travel" every time I go past my alcohol intake limit.

Seriously though, I'd like to think time travel is possible, but Stephen Hawking recently announced a party for his birthday, AFTER it happened, obviously with the intent to "prove" time travel exists.

Then again, a common theme in time travel stories and/or theory, is the notion that the traveler will be in a different "phase" than the people around him. Also, there is the well-known "butterfly effect" (changing a seemingly irrelevant event or object, will ultimately change something drastically in the traveler's "home" time).

Perhaps the butterfly effect and the resulting "voluntary non-intervention", or the phasing theory renders the traveler virtually invisible, thus making Prof. Hawking's attempt inherently flawed.
edit on 25-1-2013 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was truly interested in this until I read who this guy was. He is a notorious fraudster who has been shown to be a hoaxer and manipulator. He makes many claims, and like most people who make out of this world claims, he is making it all up. This is the same guy who had the stupid little bracelet that supposedly transported him to some alien civilization. And then he would not show it in action because it was too dangerous to transport, as it could be stolen...LOL. Ya right, who would want to steal it?

Anyway, when he did finally show it, he used a bit of camera trickery, which was nothing more than a bright light flashing the screen out, some wavy static lines in the camera, and then he reappears, utilizing his horrible acting skills and trying to make it appear as if he was out of breath and struggling internally or something. I mean it is just laughable the stuff he comes up with. And I do not know why people keep buying into his junk, and why there are interviews being done.

If the MSM or any news outlet would simply do a bit of background research online they would save themselves a lot of time and probably a bit of money as well, by simply not following up on stories and people that are widely held to be fraudulent. Anyway, please do not buy into these lies, because when that happens, that person misleads another person or more, who misleads another with bad information, and the cycle perpetuates until there are hundreds or thousands of people who are believing something that is absolutely fake.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nquisitive

I heard he time traveled with his close colleagues: Dr David Icke and Professor Sorcha Faal.

Ya, anybody who makes such outlandish claims is bound to have a questionable past as JiggyPotamus pointed out.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Might want to use the "Search" feature of ATS, and check the HOAX bin when it comes to stuff like this. Already been posted and sent to the HOAX bin earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Might want to use the "Search" feature of ATS, and check the HOAX bin when it comes to stuff like this. Already been posted and sent to the HOAX bin earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, seriously? I thought it was genuine.

Shucks, I guess I can postpone going back and rogering Mae West. For the time being, at least.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Deluded ... or smart... he's an attorney so he's not a moron... so the first thought I come to is him probably looking to make money in SOME way on a 'fantastical' story.... ultimately without evidence it's only that anyway... and that's, I think, something that we always have to remember as critical thinkers.. regardless how much we want to believe anything...

link   

You should probably just decide for yourself if he is indeed crazy, but be warned the rabbit hole goes pretty deep with him should you pursue researching him and all he was 'allegedly' involved in..

Philadelphia - Rainbow - Phoenix - Montauk

Much of that can be comparitive which ANdrew Basiago..

Andrew D. Basiago

edit on 1/25/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

link   
It's true.

I met him in 2023 in Argentina after it won the war with the UK.

edit on 25-1-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting story..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

You should probably just decide for yourself if he is indeed crazy, but be warned the rabbit hole goes pretty deep with him should you pursue researching him and all he was 'allegedly' involved in..

Andrew D. Basiago

Thanks for the resources... I almost think even my total lack of belief was almost too much credit ... even only a moment in.
edit on 1/25/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Time travel is a fantasy. It will never happen. It is not possible regardless of how advanced we become. It is always the present and always will be the present.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Time travel is a fantasy. It will never happen. It is not possible regardless of how advanced we become. It is always the present and always will be the present.

Time is merely a perception anyway...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Journey to the past or future by means which is not fully understood will lead to its discovery, its a mathmatical probability. Or just another kind of Fortean weirdness. Just don't mention it to any snazzles - it'll blow their minds.

Off topic I've finally finished watching the Battlestar Galactica updated seasons. Now I'm walking around saying 'frak and 'good hunting.

So can anyone explain the final episode to me. And 'what the frack happened to Starbuck!
edit on 25-1-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2013 by 1nquisitive because: clarified

You are on the right track. Here's a hint. He's a lawyer.

BOTH.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the Native Indian Shamans who were able to open the portals to be able to travel thousands of miles in the same time it took to walk through a door. Then trade with the tribe.

No? Well go and research it. If they could do it via singing and being of a pure frequency, at vortex sites, then the nefarious Govs will definitely find a way.

I know of one lady who in a dream was warned of something over and over and it was one word-PEGASUS.

Time doesn't really exist, it is all happening at the same time, except our brains have been constructed to see it as a linear concept. You know where I got this tidbit from-New Scientist!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This has been on ATS Long ago.

You can NOT go back in time...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Andrew D. Basiago
Michio Kaku commented on the Montauk time travel project, and said that the combined power generating capacity of all the power plants available would have been insufficient to warp space and time to the degree needed to accomplish the claimed time travel.

What Michio Kaku didn't address was the novel power source the alleged participant stated was used...Kaku never said that was insufficient.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He is a liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join