It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Message to All Whom Accept Christ as Lord and Savior

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davereality
To the ones that say, "If you can't see God he doesn't exist."

Can you see your brain? No you can't but it's there.

You need to understand that how perfect this Earth was made for us and animals to live, God must be real.

Think of a giant mixer board in a professional music studio. They elevate every channel to a perfect point to get the exact sound that they need. Same thing with Earth. Ask a real scientist. Replace just one element that we currently have that makes us alive and see if life can exist. We are also perfectly placed to the point where it is not too hot or cold to live.

If people actually followed the way of God, this world would be peaceful and beautiful but obviously a big chunk of you think you know everything and are stubborn. Oh well, I am just here to put in my two cents.

God's becoming a tough sell, to a tough crowd. Did you see that thread which opens with "The fool declares in his heart there is no God?" Thousands of replies and like, what, 3 flags?

We have our awesome dog collars now (cellphones) so we don't need God.

One night I was seeing the thick neck of a guitar bend like rubber, right at the headstock area. I can't recall the bulk of the download, but it was symbolic of stubbornness. And on my monitor screen I saw some cities wiped out by tornados. I switched on the TV to confirm. Yes, some cities were wiped out by tornados. What does it mean? I don't know, but I expect there will be some more voices saying this is proof there is no God, and it's all our fault for using oxygen to breathe. Just let them stay limited by their own limited ability to perceive God as anything other than a guy in the cloud with white hair. They gleefully offed a guy who performed miracles practically on demand.
Nothing would make them happier than to do it again. There's technology that is pressing the limits of our imaginations, right now. Even if we saw the blueprints we would need a Ph.D in Evil to grasp the implications. Accordingly, these are the Dark Ages.

In my opinion, God will unlock and loose power to destroy these devices/systems, on a need to know basis. There is too much temptation and corruption to show anything more. The first thing a man does, when shown the hand and power of God, is to try to sidestep that same God, and claim it as his own. It is so common, so predictable, that it's boring. It is practically a miracle in and of itself that a man thanks God, for anything, these days.

edit on 27-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Not any harder of a sell than it was in ancient Rome.. when Christians were being used as torches in Nero's gardens.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logan13
reply to post by vethumanbeing

The truth is we are made in the Creator's image. Yes we might resemble His qualities, still I'd never consider myself to be God. It is wise to be humble, the one true God judges a person by their heart so in other words their intentions. Once aligned to good His eternal grace provides greater than any man could imagine. God doesn't expect us to be perfect, yet He is all that is perfection. No one can match His righteous glory.

I do not disagree with anything you have courageously posted and now exsists forever in this forum ATS gave us to preserve a very personal expirence to/with a creator. Your a piece of your creator just as you are the composite (physical) DNA of your birth parents. Your parents provided you with the BODY mechanism. God gave you a piece of itself to start the being you inhabit; the energy spark. Think of us all as Frankensteins; your parents the mad scientists. At birth, Your First Cry/Wale actuallly is the spirit of God entering the Vehicle to ANIMATE IT. Without that you would have been a stillborn peice of flesh.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

well i cant combat on the scientific level of planets but we are all made of light as an atom is animated through light this is evident enough for me of the creator and what i am i am a son of atom as are all of you adam jesus the light ect...... as for planets being formulated in space well lol thats a little beside the point we have every thing to understand what we are we just need to look in the right places....

G
edit on 28-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: sorry i didnt want to sudy planets i want to learn about MY relation to god not a planets

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join