It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what would YOU do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Scenario.....The Swat teams have burst in you door, they are coming for your shooters, everyone in the street is getting turned over...what do you do.....

1..You crap yer pants and hand them over
2...you dont crap yourself, you ask questions..
3...you arm yourself and make a stand and remind them of the 2nd amendment..
4...you blow your own head off before they steal your spud guns..
5..you cry like a big girls bottom and blame your wife.
6...You tell them you can prise the weapons from my cold dead fingers..
7...you phone a friend..
8..you spark up a fat one and chill cause it just aint worth the hassle man..
9..you arm yourself to the teeth and run for the hills
10...you negotiate..

what would you do??????

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
8, then 9

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Surrender is not an option.

Outnumbered, alone and unafraid, I open up with covering fire as they are coming up the street. This will slow their approach while they take cover and assess the situation. I take the opportunity to move to high ground while arming booby-traps. As they enter the house, they quickly realize they are in for a long day. They move their wounded to safety while I continue harassing fire.

Eventually they gain the upstairs and I go out in a blaze of glory.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Considering that they would be entering without permission, they would be intruders like any other common criminal. I'd blow each one of their heads off with a clean shot until I go down cold. So I guess 3, then 6.

Get free or die tryin'

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
8...... Oh yea.... 3... Definately..... 9.... But not before I throw lead back~

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
9 sounds good to me. But then i always wanted to go out on my shield. So i would be cockin the hammer and throwin my nades while they were steppin on my claymores!......But seeing as i live in england, i would probably put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Scenario.....The Swat teams have burst in you door, they are coming for your shooters, everyone in the street is getting turned over...what do you do.....

1..You crap yer pants and hand them over
2...you dont crap yourself, you ask questions..
3...you arm yourself and make a stand and remind them of the 2nd amendment..
4...you blow your own head off before they steal your spud guns..
5..you cry like a big girls bottom and blame your wife.
6...You tell them you can prise the weapons from my cold dead fingers..
7...you phone a friend..
8..you spark up a fat one and chill cause it just aint worth the hassle man..
9..you arm yourself to the teeth and run for the hills
10...you negotiate..

what would you do??????

Well if they were already in my house it would be #2(ask questions). They would not get that far without me noticing though. I am at least 90% sure of this so in that case it would be #7 while #3 & #6 at the same time. Sorry I am not going to give in to tyranny. No quarter!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Cat piss and hot sauce make a great deterant, and mixed properly it flows thru an old skool super soaker pretty good.

Dont have to shoot back with bullets if they think you`re crazy,and you can do that thing from the movie Training Day, wait til they arrest you and get you into court to sentence you, but right before you go you get some chunky peanut butter and spread it between your cheeks, then as the judge calls you up you stick your hand in it and start licking your fingers, never taking your eyes off the judge. Works everytime...

edit on 25-1-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Cat piss and hot sauce make a great deterant, and mixed properly it flows thru an old skool super soaker pretty good.

Dont have to shoot back with bullets if they think you`re crazy,and you can do that thing from the movie Training Day, wait til they arrest you and get you into court to sentence you, but right before you go you get some chunky peanut butter and spread it between your cheeks, then as the judge calls you up you stick your hand in it and start licking your fingers, never taking your eyes off the judge. Works everytime...

edit on 25-1-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

Oh BUTT cheeks. Lmao.

top topics

join