It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Message for the Public From a CIA Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Di0nysis
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Thanks, I also don't watch much tv, if I do it's usually football highlights. But yeah, I stopped watching tv because I would get irate at the nonsense and lies. The shows like x factor and such which somehow people are fixated with really annoy me.

Dont bother watching the football every game is fixed well at least in the top leagues throughout the world,and if you don't believe me watch the games with this in mind you will then see it. look at the owners of the clubs and the owners of the bookmakers they are all the same people. its just to control morale and keep the money between the russian jews

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Back in the day before cable,they turned the tv off for you.
Now it's on 24/7.

They're here!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here's a quicker video that spells it out a little more clearly.

For those who can't view it, here's the transcript. Short and to the point.

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
[ From: www.elyrics.net... ]
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks . . .
Don't touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

I am the slime from your video
Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go

Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That CIA didn't really know what was really going on did he?

Gwen towers, mobile phones, TV, radio, Wifi, games consoles and that just from the top of my mind.
I heard about the AI that is in Deep web and that it is she that's controling all these via frequencies.
We are beings of frequencies.
Therefore if you find the right frequency you can control almost anyone.

The only other thing TV has over all the others, is that you can see through the TV via the Looking glass.

I once heard two EVPs through the TV- one said 'Allah' on a Star trek Next Gen.
The other was a demonic voice that said 'DIEEEEEE'.
I said NO YOU DIE.

If you are in a Wifi hotspot you are being bombarded with a frequency that counteracts the 'GOD spot' in your brain.
If you live within 2km of a UK poilce station you are being bombarded with a beta entrainment wave (TETRA), thanks to Maggie Thatcher.
You won't be able to get into theta waves (needed to wind down to sleep), you will always be in beta (stress all the time and ready for action) and willl have trouble keeping asleep. Little to no alpha waves either, which you need for creativity.
I live within 2km and I have trouble sleeping.

So all in all a rotten CIA guy if you ask me. (Or a good one, depends on your point of view.)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hi Sea!

They can't control you if you don't let them.

I can pick out the propaganda real quick these days. One prime example is Law and Order, especially SVU. Wow, do they push the liberal agenda big time. The cops on the show even talk about how bad cops are and they push abortion, gun control etc!

And they make poor Munch out to be a crazy person because he says dont listen to the MSM.....haha.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Gwen towers are no joke. There is a Gwen tower #666 in Aurora, CO. Weird, huh?
Source

Did you see the 'Brain Invaders' episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory? Good stuff.

Also, Verizon is really upping the ante with their patented DVR spy box.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We supposedly have a Gwen Tower in Hudson NY.

Those are scary things.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Lane County, OR was able to stop one from being built in the late 80's.
Court Record

I've determined that the Air Force ended up placing the GWEN tower on top of Swan Lake Point, Klamath Falls, OR.

They have a 300 mile range. A lot of people think they are harmless. I sure don't.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I have been saying this for years! Government should be precisely like jury duty. Everyone should get called to be a representative. You may say most Americans are too dumb.. but they don't have to be smart.. they just have to represent the people. Hell stupidity is preferred because then they wont take advantage of their position.. and if they are smart enough they wont be in the position long enough. With technology and communication as fast as it is today every single person could take time out of their week to review bills and vote if they wanted and those votes instantly tallied by a secure system and then the temporary rep votes on their behalf.

Easy, and ends corruption.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That reminds me of 'The Gettysburg Address'.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Has there ever been welfare tv's? Hearing that britain made sure everyone had a tv, which I never heard before, I wondered why there was never a federally mandated tv program.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This thread is relevant to my interests.

I unplugged in 2007. During the Bush Years of Terror, I was mainly watching C-span/C-span2. But I couldn't justify paying for cable (satellite) just for the C-span.... as internet speeds have been increasing I can now get all my C-span streaming from the official site anyway.

Now have almost zero tolerance for the TV, especially the commercials. Commercial radio stations are also turned off because the commercials are so mind numbingly obnoxious. Yesterday, head on the FM station a car insurance commercial for G-company followed immediately by a car insurance commercial for P-company.

My Withdrawal from TV was not all perfect. I suffered some time with a DVD/CD addiction. I was trying to replace my one drug with another.

Yet the internet may turn out to be the most perfect drug of them all..... I get the information I want, when I want it. Sometimes I have to dig through piles of crap to select the true nuggets (like the image I posted above) but the learning has not been wasted. Nixon knew exactly what he was talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

And yet you still fall for it, I have read your posts.

Almost all of you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111I want to provide this brief video that contains a message for the public that is said to have been passed down by a CIA Agent. Whether the latter part is true or not I feel that everyone should watch this 3 minute video concerning television.

OP, your original post showed that this video is actually an audio clip from famous internet conspiracy theorist Alan Watt who is paraphrasing a conversation he had with "a fellow" and this other "fellow" claimed that his unnamed brother was in the CIA and the unnamed brother gave the advice to "never watch the television".

Here are some choice quotes from the video:

"It is the greatest scientific indoctrination tool ever devised. Haven't you figured that out? It has changed the whole culture of nations, not just one nation." - Alan Watt on television.

"It becomes you, you become it." - Alan Watt on television.
"Gangs and fraternities run the systems of the countries." - Alan Watt on the system.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I took a class on the theory of television in college during the late 1980s. Have you ever noticed TV is aimed at men mostly? and that there are not many educational or documentary shows?

Television stabilizes society. If you are watching TV you are not robbing banks, raping women and children, driving drunk, starting a war, vandalizing property, killing someone, creating a riot, or particpating any many other crimes against society. TV passifies and babysits the public at large. TV keeps people out of trouble and off the streets.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The government needs you to by crap you don't need so that you can pay taxes so they can get rich. Without tv, it is hard for people to hear about the crap.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The only thing i find fault with here is the term scientific indoctrination,
as if somehow science is indoctrinating people via television, that
wording bothers me as science is not an evil entity or a good entity,
it is simply a method for finding answers. i have not been a television
watcher in a very long time, its far too tedious to sit through 20 mins
of ads just to see 40 mins of a show i like.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I have also listen to a Professor who is in the middle of writing his next book that is about how Television is a tool of the rich and powerful for the purpose of repeatedly presenting concepts and ideas over and over again as if a person sees something many times they will consider it to be a reality.

Thing is...much to the denial and anger of such a professor...this is only true of a person allows it to be true.

Not everyone can be so brainwashed to not be able to understand the difference between entertainment and reality. Such is the same with a person watching a violent show on TV. Just because they see violence does not mean they will do violence.

The heart of the real issue is lack of personal responcibility. This lacking has grown in people since the 60's and that generation is directly responcible for the current state of the Business and Finacial systems as well as the total lack of ethics.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Actually what your professor said is true.

You might not think it effects you, but it does effect the majority, and it does effect the overall attitude of people in general.

TV has robbed people of their own character. Now people look at TV for how to act. TV killed worker solidarity. It's nothing but advertising for corporations. Even the TV shows are advertising, the capitalist class has a monopoly on information, and they only feed you the information they want you to have.

Any information that we receive concerning the real world is carefully controlled, why else would fiction have such license? We are allowed to see endless theatrical deaths, but when the real deaths started on the Falklands
Government censors prevented us from seeing them. We were given the excuse of 'National Security' by the lying chits who were interested only in saving their political skins. Penny Rimbaud

edit on 1/26/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
nevermind already posted.
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join