It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Finally did it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I have been reading the various forums for several months now and kept ending up back here. I love this place! The Christmas thread really got me because of the incredible kindness I saw -- a few tears there. The recent thread about the guy whose son had the best ufo photo ever, almost made me spit my coffee out with laughter. I see some awesome intelligence here and love when you guys work together as a team to solve a puzzle. It’s amazing. Debate, exploration, new ideas and concepts, the bizarre, little facts here and there and a lot of humor . It’s a wonderful place and has become my lifeline.

I am from Texas and don’t own a gun. I take care of my mom who is 93. She has dementia and so did my dad, who I laid to rest 4 years ago. So for the last 13 years I have been isolated (don’t feel sorry for me, I had lots of years of the big life in the big city). I go through entertainment phases. First it was about 3 movies a day. Then books. I played Farmville for 9 month straight. More books, movies. I got intrigued with the 2012 thing -- the ascension version, not the end of world scenario. Enough said.

And now, it’s ATS. Love it. Thanks for the great site and wonderful community. I look forward to it all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1007532013

Welcome to the world of ATS.
Some words of advice, if I may ? Ignore trolls, always star and flag me
and enjoy the ride. Try not to get too emotionally attatched to a thread, it is NOT a baby it is words and ideas, but mostly go to bed with a smile on your face and a new thread on your mind.
Oh God I've been here to long. I meant peace in your heart.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you so much! You are my only response (I mean I showered today and everything). I really appreciate your guidance. Take care. See ya out there.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Welcome 1007532013 To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hi there!

Welcome!

Feel free to add to the multitude of topics. The more, the merrier.
And there's plenty to digest here.. So you may not need to buy a book for a while....

eee.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

You are so right! It's an infinite, interactive and living book.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That is so pretty! Thank you so much for the nice welcome.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Throws out the red carpet, polishes the silver and uses deodorant...

Welcome

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is so funny. Many thanks. Hey you are famous around here!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

psssst...

Just between you, me and the keyboards that's more like 'Infamous'

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What a nice intro !!!

Welcome to ATS !

Plenty of topics here to keep one's mind busy...

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you for the nice welcome! You are so right -- it's like an intellectual playground and I am having a blast. See you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ahh. Well I look forward to seeing some of your work. Ding Ding Ding! This is my 20th post. I have freshman fatigue and will probably go on break for the day. Thanks for taking the time to visit with the new people. Beware, you might ruin your rep.

new topics

top topics

join