It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any herbs that will clean out your lungs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Herbs may make some good sense, there are a few thousand years of medicinal practice you can plug into if you're willing to do the research.

You'd be surprised the number of professional dancers and other athletic types that smoke, so you're not alone or even particularly "out there' as a runner who smokes.

My advice to you is to quit burning hydrocarbons and go to vaporisation. These new e-cigs will give you what you seek from cigarettes without the smell or the inhalation of cancer causing hydrocarbons from burning your smoking materials. Basically, you get your nicotine and your oral-fixation without the harmful smoke.

Yeah I know - you should quit smoking... but if you enjoy it, keep on getting your nicotine and drop the guilt about ruining your lungs. FYI - the guys I know that have switched much prefer glycerine based nicotine products and self-refillable e-cigs.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm allowed to say the product/company name - so forgive me if it's against the rules:
a place called Wishgarden sells Deep Lung herb concoction that I use. You put it in a bit of water and drink it when you feel you need support for your lungs (as I do right now with the flu). Maybe it would help you. I don't smoke - so hard to say. But I have "twitchy" lungs that get all messed up when I get sick or am exposed to dust or chemical smells, etc. I hope you'll consider quitting at some point.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oil of Oregano.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks guys i'm going to try some of your suggestions and work on quitting ciggs.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

lonewolf10
The only thing thats going to clean out your lungs is to stop smoking and its probably a good idea anyhow..good luck..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The considered of my lung is a Mullein has a bitter taste, so add sugar or honey and lemon, or mix it with other herbs. In a tincture, take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon up to three times a day. Considered a safe herb, there have been no reports of mullein causing adverse effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join