It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything else to discuss about other than Freemasonry in the SS forums???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There has got to be other things to talk about besides Freemasonry in the Secret Society forums. When others post things about SKull & Bones, or other organizations, there isn't as much popularity. Why the obsession with Freemasonry in SS eh?

I'd like to see some discussion on some real secret societies. We've been beating the mason discussion to death!!!!

CC

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here you go chief...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well theres nothing stopping you Off you go.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission, Triads, Illuminati, college fraternities, covens and many others have been discussed at ATS over many months.

Try the ATS Search Button. If you have an initial problem with it, use the Tutorial Button. If there is still a problem, try the Comments button to see if someone can help you with the Search button. If there is a problem after that, you have gone full circle and you will arrive back to discuss Freemasonry.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Girl Guides, there's nothing on them at all and I find that strangely frightening. Who knows what they get up to and how many are among us

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

I'd like to see some discussion on some real secret societies. We've been beating the mason discussion to death!!!!

CC

Or trying to, anyway...

The fact is, if you are discussing it, it ISN'T SECRET...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Alright Cheif, I'll bite. What "secret" society would you rather discuss? You start this thread and then offer no alternative topic. That's kind of weak. The fact that most of the discussion here is about Masonry is because it assumed by MANY people to be a "secret society". Look at the number of views on threads that have to do with Masonry compared to other things. Take CO_Cowboys thread "Here to divulge the secrets of Masonry". It was created only a few days ago and already has upwards of 1500 views.

Why not use the search function (there's an idea) and go find some old threads to chip your $.02 on. There is tons of stuff, just in the 5 months or so I've been here.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, Chief, it's just you say we should discuss something else and then offer no suggestions...

[edit on 10/28/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
According to an old lifetime Freemason member I once worked with, the Freemasons are, and I quote, "a society with secrets, not a secret society".

I didn't think bawling with laughter in front of him was diplomatic so waited until left the room

I think the average masons lodge is just another place where the local jumped up councillors, police chiefs and wannabe society types meet to have a drink, roll up a trouser leg and indulge in funny handshakes whilst wearing sissy aprons.
No doubt there are other groups that have a more sinister or criminal purpose but have enough influential members to stay out of the focus of us mere mortals. Bottom line though, like any gang, they only have power until some other group comes along and pops caps into their collective backsides, as our colonial chums like to say

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I didn't think bawling with laughter in front of him was diplomatic so waited until left the room

What's so funny about that? It makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's the way they say it, all knowing with a tap of the nose, like they have priveledged info that nobody else on the planet knows.

All a bit sad really

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Girl Guides, there's nothing on them at all and I find that strangely frightening. Who knows what they get up to and how many are among us

Of course it a well known fact the Girl Guides are the real power behind the New World Order.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott

Of course it a well known fact the Girl Guides are the real power behind the New World Order.

That is the reason for the cookies. Taste bud control.

Seriously, a thought came to me as I was reading this thread, if the Masons are so damn secretive, why are the lodges not hidden and have signs on them? I know where the lodge is in Georgetown, I can see the sign from my wifes jobsite. OOOOOOO, secretive.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

Nothnig to do with Masons, of course, just some age-old wisdom. ;-)

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602

Of course it could be that the New World oder is in the hands of the Anti Masons, for we are told the Anti Christ is quite capable of apearing in the guise of an angel?

Thes conspiracy theories make you think,............ " David Icke " President of the World.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602

Not really what I meant. Once you know where, it's easy to find out everything else. Working at a jail I can tell you that the Pro's can enter areas and you'ld never even know they were there. So after all this time if there was something to this "conspiacy" thing, it would be known by now.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ummm as far as I'm aware the Freemasonry conspiracy is known - that's why there have been hundreds of books printed about it over the last 200 hundred years or so along with all the websites saying the same thing.
It's just that there is a very effective wall of denial that is constantly pumped out by the "Beautiful Bretheren."

I never met anyone in my life who really had a good word to say about them who wasn't one themselves, even if they won't admit it publicly.

As I am often keen to mention, these sorts of allegations haven't being made for several hundred years against any other organization that I know of.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Gee, Chief, look at all the threads you have started dealing with Freemasonry

Did you run out of ideas for threads on the Masons

Now, sure you started threads on other groups, with varying success. But, I'd guesss 40% of your threads deal with Masons.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

I never met anyone in my life who really had a good word to say about them who wasn't one themselves, even if they won't admit it publicly.

A recipe to overcome this would be to get out more, circulate with people who are involved in community development, social work, benevolent work and business/sponsorship.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

As I am often keen to mention, these sorts of allegations haven't being made for several hundred years against any other organization that I know of.

The Christian Church has that honour, actually.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's the way they say it, all knowing with a tap of the nose, like they have priveledged info that nobody else on the planet knows.

All a bit sad really

We DO... that is the point of all the discussion. As for sad, well, that is in the eye of the beholder. Masonry has made serious contributions to society in the past, and continues to do so to this day. The fact that you think it is sad is more indicative of you than of the fraternity.

Your attitude is called "projection". That is where you project your own insufficiencies and attitudes onto something or someone else. But, really, thanks for posting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join