It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm glad someone brought up the Liposomal Vitamin C Therapy.

It has been medically proven to kill cancer cells. I would hope anyone who has cancer or knows someone with cancer would share the information about the benefits of "mega dose IV Vitamin C".

This is not a do it yourself therapy... this is a therapy administered by doctors with IV Vitamin C. It has been proven to kill cancer cells, while providing healing therapy to all the other cells of the body.

In the meanwhile, to keep you body healthy you can provide healthy levels of Vitamin C to the body through liposomal Vitamin C at home... and cheaply.

It just might keep you from getting cancer in the first place.

I highly recommend reading "What You Don't Know About Vitamin C Can Kill You" in my signature link. It is backed up with lots of medical studies, links and videos.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

My sons girlfriend had chemo when she was 12 for tyroid cancer she is 25 now, can not have children and now she is been having all kind of hormonal imbalances and related issues as the result, she have to take medications for life, even when the doctors know that she was treated for cancer at 12 none of them wants to match her problems now with the chemo treatment.

She survived, but life is not been easy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hey are you vegan? Eat lots of spurilina, oragnic fruits and vegetables. Please go vegan. Drink green tea- eat tummeric, drink wheat grass... above all, a healthy attitude...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Natural News...?! This site is always printing crap like this. Ill believe it more if a real science journal picks it up.

Let me know when that happens. Look where the funding comes from for these popular science companies and tell me how its not the same type of financial control and informational spin the media uses to mislead to profit off of.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

If you had read the rest of the thread you would have seen whats being reported at natural news is inaccurate. Chemo is not a fraud. Natural News has an agenda and can not be trusted with any news like this.

The new findings are that if you give 'massive' amounts of chemo it can have the opposite effect of making tumors worse. Not that all chemo makes tumors worse like the title of the thread suggests.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is natural news, the guy also says you can cure cancer with baking soda.
I would not call anything they put out "news" its more like a blog.

Even other crazies say "he is not with us"
healthwyze.org...
edit on 25-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

LETS see a site that pushes natural remedies AND HAS ITS OWN STORE says yet another medical study is wrong
no bias from that site then just goes to show you can sell anything on here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Natural News...?! This site is always printing crap like this. Ill believe it more if a real science journal picks it up.

Let me know when that happens. Look where the funding comes from for these popular science companies and tell me how its not the same type of financial control and informational spin the media uses to mislead to profit off of.

Take a look at THEIR terms. Even natural news says don't listen to us, we are not responsible for what we say, you should see a doctor.

www.naturalnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
4. PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
No information on this site is intended as, or shall be construed as, legal, financial, medical or expert advice of any kind. NaturalNews is not responsible for typographical errors, editing errors, or news source errors. THE NaturalNews NETWORK STRONGLY SUGGESTS THAT YOU SEEK ADVICE FROM A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ISSUES IN ANY PROFESSIONAL FIELD.

... DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL IN THE WEBSITE....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg
Take a look at THEIR terms. Even natural news says don't listen to use, we are not responsible for what we say, you should see a doctor.

You are aware that a website selling anything resembling medicine/vitamins that is not approved by the FDA is legally required to display that on their site, right? So they are not stating their opinion as you seem to be implying, they are simply following their legal obligations.

I'm not a supporter of the naturalnews site by the way, in fact my only experience with that site was a negative comment I wrote on one of the articles about travelling overseas. I am just making clear that if you do not put that notice on your website then the FDA can legally shut you down and confiscate your product.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

You are aware that a website selling anything resembling medicine/vitamins that is not approved by the FDA is legally required to display that on their site, right?

I get what you are saying but it seems you don't understand it all.

Now as far as selling vitamins and such, they do list that disclaimer on the store site.

store.naturalnews.com...
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

So there are two disclaimers, one for their BS "news" that was written to cover their ass, and the other was written because they are legally obligated to.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Chemo saved my mother's life ... I'm not saying it may not encourage tumor growth in SOME types of cancer situations, I can't know that... I'm not a scientist... but to state it's a fraud is not something I can agree with at all.. My mother is alive and well thanks to the team that treated her.
edit on 1/25/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
When I hear of someone close to me or close to my friends and family passing on from cancer..I always have to wonder..
"Was it the cancer..or the 'cure'?"

I lost my own beloved Uncle at age 41 from the "cures" they used to treat his throat cancer. He left behind 4 beautiful young children who have had to grow up without him, 3 loving and doting older sisters, a heartbroken mother, and his loving nieces and nephews. Barely a day goes by that I am not reminded of him. I miss him so terribly and I wish to God that I had done more to see that he had tried natural treatments. As it was, he barely lasted 18 months after first diagnosis. I recall when he was originally diagnosed, they said it was treatable; prognosis was good. He went in to remission for a few months before it was found again, and this time it had come back with a VENGEANCE. I am choking up to write these words. I cannot believe the pain and torture this sweet man went through. In the end, his unmoved doctors wrote him off as a lost cause. It was terrible and I will go to my grave haunted by what he had to endure. He was their guinea pig, and when all that was left was a mere hull of his former self, he was just written off.
My mother and young daughter were by his side when he passed, along with the sisters and mother and his children. He chose to go with medical help..on his chart was written "DNR".
To those of you who so callously believe that the medical industry is infallible and that you can expect some people not to respond the same way, sort of "collateral damage"..you had better pray that you never lose someone you love with all your heart to the treatments themselves.
I would give just about anything to get in a time machine and go back with the knowledge I have now and save his life. I am 100% positive he would be with us today. He was such a strong, loving and wonderful man. Now, all we have are his memories.
RIP, Uncle Scottie. We love you, always.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The biggest thing is to find why cancer is increasing so much. When I was young there wasn't that much cancer. People died of heart attacks a lot and food poisoning of many kinds killed people. Now the chemicals they put into food to stop food poisoning and the new chemical methods of preservation of food are weakening people. This is giving the cancers a chance to grow. We are also eating foods that we are not accustomed to eat and this confuses the immune system. Naturally poisonous plants are being introduced into the diet after being supposedly neutralized but they are killing our immune system cells. This keeps us from reacting to the food with genetic engeneering including Bt genes. The mad scientists are at it again, trying to supply additives they do not test completely before releasing. Testing is done on an age group that can eat almost anything, the people between 18 and thirty two.

The Europeans tested the Chaga and had over a fifty percent rate of cure with hardly any side effects. The Japanese designed a synthetic Chaga but they own the patent so it will never be used here in the USA. We can't fight these Pharma companies under our present legal system, they have written the laws with their exceptionally good lawyers. We're screwed. Even the organic foods utilize natural chemicals to preserve it to get it to market. These natural chemicals are still toxic even though they are organic. We can't eat some of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the people posting to this thread have already heard of Dr. Burzynski but for those that haven't his documentary is worth the time to see if only to see the big money interests at work when it comes to what truly appears to be a real cure for some types of cancer. There really is too much to gain financially in controlling cancer rather than curing it.

If you just put his name in the YouTube search engine you'll come up with many pages of results.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The paper can be found here for those inclined to enjoy scientific lit:

www.nature.com...

Just go to your local college or university. Download it for free.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So you've read an article..... and therefore all the hundreds of thousands of people who have had chemo and their tumors have disappeared are living a lie and it was the hospital food that made them disappear.

Either your an idiot or a fool. I'm not sure there's much difference.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am late to this party so forgive me for posting before I've read it all...

If you or a loved one have cancer i would recommend looking into treatments with IV vitamin C. Studies look promising for this treatment and it has low to little side effects.

I would also like to add that my father had lymphoma and has been in "remission" for close to ten years. He embraced the holistic foods approach as well as chemo. He dedicated himself to making his body alkaline. A lot of cancers thrive in an acidic body and feed off of sugars. Through several techniques he per sued the alkaline state. He ate all organic. The chemo had hell on his body as was some of the other conventional drugs. It was through his holistic doctor that he had any sort of relief from those side effects. To this day he eats organic and gets his 3 times a week exercise and he is with us still and able to enjoy the activities that he loves.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
*FACT* There is no clinical evidence to support the claim that conventional methods of treatment of cancer are of any benefit to the patient.

I know, I work in the industry.

Some who work in the industry believe in what they are doing, but they are simply products of their training. Truth of the matter is, it's just a job to us. To quote one highly qualified and respected (within the industry) colleague: "If I were to liken my profession to being a farmer; I am more than happy to stand at one end of the shotgun and pull the trigger. I wouldn't however be willing to stand at the opposite end of the gun no matter who was pulling the trigger."

Why do you think chemo is never the only prognosis. There's always a mixture of treatments. "To muddy the waters and make it unclear which, if any, part of the treatment was successful or a failure."

All of out conventional treatments attack the tumours vascular system. In response the tumour fights back. We know this in the industry. It is a fact.

We develop cancer because our cells have lost the ability to self destruct when damaged at the micro level. We have a pandemic of cancer now because we live in the most toxic enviroment we have ever lived in. Even the majority of our food is toxic to our cells because of chemicals and genetic engineering.. This is the reason we developed intelligence. Our brains were allowed to grow in size and nature.

A gene that produced a protein that triggers this self destruction was effectively turned off or dampened down in most human populations at some point which allowed our rapid evolution.

We can now reactivate this gene. This is a fact.

The treatment will not be rolled out to the masses. This is a fact.

There is too much money to be made in private interest (from you G.P. to your consultants, diagnostic labs to pharmaceutical companies) for them to even care about actually saving peoples lives. We do it for the money, not the patient care.

None of this is a conspiracy. The evidence is there in the public domain. People are just too lazy to think for themselve and secede all decisions regarding their health to the state and the people with private interest (Doctors).

The cure for cancer IS prevention. Unfortunately the eugenics masters have done enough to ensure even through considered personal choice throughout your life you will be lucky to avoid cancer.

My advice would be to get a diagnosis if you need to 'know', but never take a mainstream prognosis.

Good luck everyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am not sure i agree with this .
A friend of mine developed lung cancer had it operated on and refused chemo ,she was fine for two years then developed cancer in lymph glands , she was then placed on strong chemo then radiotherapy which has not worked .she is now on a preventative dose of chemo .... She is under a Harley street doctor and the treatment is keeping her alive .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I do not believe that a cure for cancer will be hidden away because theres money to be made in failing treatments. It makes NO SENSE at all. Because if money was the important factor they would just charge as much for the cure as they get from all the ineffective treatment before you die.

That way they get the same cash and keep you alive to charge you for other treatments at a later time..

edit on 25-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join