It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's a screenshot from the page in his photo album "Fun Stuff" on his Facebook page:

Here's the explanation:

I found out about it by reading the comments on the Pure Energy Systems page about LaPoint's theory.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Here's a screenshot from the page in his photo album "Fun Stuff" on his Facebook page:

Regarding his dad:

(AEC = Atomic Energy Commission)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

My understanding is that the red is North and the blue is South. I don't recall him telling us what they're made of.

I hear him saying that there are two opposing (as in N & S) magnetic fields around matter, rather than one magnetic field with N and S poles.

I'm thinking those two fields are vortices.

But I could be misinterpreting.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

This is what he says on his FB page as well about Pulsars... in regards to this link he posted. www.sciencedaily.com... Title of the article reads "Chameleon Star Baffles Astronomers
Jan. 24, 2013 — Pulsars — tiny spinning stars, heavier than the sun and smaller than a city — have puzzled scientists since they were discovered in 1967."

David writes in his comment section below the link..

So we can see that all currently considered theories do NOT explain what is actually seen in the behavior of this pulsar. But this behavior is easily explained when you actually understand how a pulsar works. Pulsars are NOT rapidly spinning neutron stars emitting a beam that sweeps through space like a lighthouse beam. PF 2 will explain and show with experimental proof how a pulsar actually functions.

Ready for part 2!!!!!!

ETA: Im going to have to get my hands on this book (Evolution of Physics)! Here is another addition found on his FB page.

Check out what Einstein writes in the "Evolution of Physics" on page 258. Here is the quote "There would be no place in our new physics for both field and matter, field being the only reality" A truly brilliant man ahead of his time.

www.scribd.com...

May not have to buy it after all.
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This guy has a LOT of videos and research that agrees in many ways.

www.youtube.com...

I especially enjoyed his video about structured water.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

"This guy" being Jason Verbelli not David LaPoint. Jason has been a person that I have relied on quite a bit to answer my many questions that I pose to him on YouTube and Facebook. He is a devoted researcher who is doing his best to make this a better world.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Please stop dragging this discussion off-topic with your diversionary tactics. For the final time, I am asking you about your conclusions. Explain the capacity in which you are speaking when you draw such conclusions as well as the basis for your comment regarding peer review. I'm not asking about my conclusions on the video, I'm asking you about your conclusions. If you are unwilling or incapable of doing so then I have nothing more to say on the matter.

DP, sorry Ladies and Gents.
edit on 25-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Please stop dragging this discussion off-topic with your diversionary tactics. For the final time, I am asking you about your conclusions. Explain the capacity in which you are speaking when you draw such conclusions as well as the basis for your comment regarding peer review. I'm not asking about my conclusions on the video, I'm asking you about your conclusions. If you are unwilling or incapable of doing so then I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Her conclusions are irrelevant to this thread....Why not just shut up and watch the video? If anything, you are the one dragging the thread off-topic asking someone to respond to you, who's opinions are irrelevant to the subject material itself, which is the purpose of the thread...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

1) If you make assertions about science in a Science forum, expect to be pushed to substantiate them.
2) If you respond to someone's questions by avoiding the questions multiple times, you are dragging the discussion off topic. The solution? Don't respond in the first place if you aren't interested in engaging in discussion.

edit on 25-1-2013 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Her two cents isn't the subject topic of the thread....The video is....Quit dragging threads off-topic by attacking the people and views on it; get over yourself man..I don't blame her for ignoring you, it's the path everybody should be taking. Including me; enjoy the video, or don't...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Her two cents isn't the subject topic of the thread....The video is....Quit dragging threads off-topic by attacking the people and views on it; get over yourself man..I don't blame her for ignoring you, it's the path everybody should be taking. Including me; enjoy the video, or don't...

One last time: if someone asks you to substantiate your statements you are under no obligation to do so. What you do is not respond, you do not keep responding but ducking the questions at hand. Ignoring someone would involve not responding. Simple. Now you can follow suite.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
reply to post by MamaJ

Why should I waste my time watching the video when the field lines picture posted above is already showing how completely nuts(not related to what can be observed directly) his theory is?

you whole existence is a theory you punk. nobody knows nothing in this life ,that's the only fact. people are nuts thinking they know it all and ignorantly dismiss something you can add to your memory .
edit on 25-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Err, wrong forum? Try www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

He's saying that this model is incorrect:

And that this is what the fields around all matter look like:

to me these are the exact same descriptions...except both of them ignoring the fundamental nature and quality of the space all things take place in...

the vortex/tornado like cones going up and down from the center particles in his version, surrounded by the fields... would be the effect of the electron spinning and warping the space around it ( if that is what happens) and the 'field' is the extent of the electrons warpy, chargy, presence on the space and matter present...

I wish to ask anyone who knows what a field is.... Does the field exist "ontop" of surrounding atoms? does the field use the atoms to exist? or does the field "push" atoms out of the way, so that the field would be a describable area in between the source of the field and all atoms?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
to me these are the exact same descriptions..

I disagree. The traditional bar magnet type field illustrated with the model of the electron does not account for two opposing bowl shaped fields.

I'm curious. Did you watch the video? Are you planning to discuss the video and his subsequent videos and .pdf when it comes out?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

two opposing bowl shaped fields.

That brings to my mind the work of Ed Leedskalnin. He described a magnetic universe with individual North and South magnets. He said that current should be called magnetic current. He had a quarrel with the electron. I don't know how much of his work corresponds to LaPoint's work. It will be good to get LaPoint's work in writing. But I'm still feeling very uncertain it's actually going to come out. I have not gotten a response from Jason Verbelli regarding his apparently deleted post. And I fully expect LaPoint's work to be suppressed. He's talking new energy technology.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

to me these are the exact same descriptions..

I disagree. The traditional bar magnet type field illustrated with the model of the electron does not account for two opposing bowl shaped fields.

I'm curious. Did you watch the video? Are you planning to discuss the video and his subsequent videos and .pdf when it comes out?

I did watch the video...

I know this is not showing an individual electrons magnetic field but... where would his domes be in this image?

if you look at the photo of two oppositely spinning electrons you originally posted, and look at the imediate top two and bottom two field lines,, they seem to form a V,, this made me think that that was the "hole or vortex imaged in his image" ...... from there after those 2 lines.... there are 3 lines that go horizontal ( i know in reality it may not be 3 lines, or 10 but its a model showing a concept) this made me think those lines going horizontal, in 3d would wrap around and form a domish like circle.... the dome nature if not from the spherical shape of certain things,, then I dont know how it ties in.... I assumed if the electron really is spherical... then it is, like all spheres, two domes... Then perhaps the phenomenon and the fields, are results of the electron spinning through space, resulting in an effect on fundamental space, which causes all (vacuum,space) within a certain (small) distance from the electron to behave in a way caused by the spinning electron through space... this way(field) may potentially be an impression in space ( or a warping of space) in the shape of the electron ( 2 domes)..( which would mean magnetism is a tiny scale of einstein gravity) ....

Any way id like to hear yours and others thoughts on whether or not it is thought how a magnetic field effect the atoms surrounding a magnetic material, or the space surrounding it..does a magnetic field exist composed of atoms ( does it depend on atoms surrounding the magnetic material, for it to orient its field and cause magnetic effects... or does it depend on space between atoms, and a magnetic field is the removal of atoms from an area surrounding a magnetic material, and magnetic field lines are using space in someway to orient and physical create the existence of a magnetic field).....

Also I would like to hear it attempted to be explained from you, or anyone who thinks they know... How an S side of a bar magnet attracts the N side of another across the distance of space... what is actually going on there?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

if you look at the photo of two oppositely spinning electrons you originally posted, and look at the imediate top two and bottom two field lines,, they seem to form a V,, this made me think that that was the "hole or vortex imaged in his image"

The Vs simply continue on to the opposite pole in the old model, rather than curving up and looping around, or curving down and looping around, to form donuts with the electron sandwiched in between.

I don't know how to model your photo, though.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

if you look at the photo of two oppositely spinning electrons you originally posted, and look at the imediate top two and bottom two field lines,, they seem to form a V,, this made me think that that was the "hole or vortex imaged in his image"

The Vs simply continue on to the opposite pole in the old model, rather than curving up and looping around, or curving down and looping around, to form donuts with the electron sandwiched in between.

I don't know how to model your photo, though.

the two lines that make up the letter V ( and representing two field lines in the image do curve around.... the space in between the lines of that V, and in the model... the open space in between the lines, would perhaps be the vortex he modeled) ..

the reason in his model where the yellow piece is,, the donuts end and there is space in between them.. is probably because like bar magnets, and maybe an electron... if the magnetism is caused by the spin, or orientation of the electrons.... then the halfway point or equator would either be neutral because of forces canceling out, or that the center of mass is the starting point of the forces ( the tipping point) and from there the N force goes up, and the S force goes down... which would be the same as thinking of the center repelling each other.... but im not sure the electrons oriented in a bar magnet are all the sudden mirroring the ones on the other side of the exact half way point....that could be the case, but I dont know what would cause them to orient that way,... but i think all of this has to do with "halfway point/equator" and the result of spin on a surrounding medium, judged from either side of the equator.. This is all my rambling thoughts and i havent looked into too much technical stuff about magnets and electrons.. I wish Bedlem was here

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

the two lines that make up the letter V ( and representing two field lines in the image do curve around.... the space in between the lines of that V, and in the model... the open space in between the lines, would perhaps be the vortex he modeled) ..

It would if the model were corrected to show it. Yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join